Cheshire Cheese Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cheshire Cheese Co

Tell us how Cheshire Cheese Co made you happy
Fantastic range of products and exceptional customer service they went the extra mile when I made a mistake with my order. They also make awesome cheese!
Never Received my order, Ignored all contact, 3 emails sent to their contact addresses, spoke to live chat who could not deal with it online, no reply from ticket opened, filed a case with PayPal, they ignored that too. So be aware people.
This company came into my life as a gift from friends. I was given a box of mixed cheeses crackers and relishes with a subscription to the company. The cheeses were tasty, fresh and had their famous Black Bob vintage Cheddar which made the gift a brilliant start to carrying on ordering and gifting from the lovely choices of Cheeses. Tasty Lancashire, Smoked Cheddar, Creamy Cheshire BUT then look at the list of amazing varieties of flavours! My husband loves the garlic and cracked black pepper. Their are many others that you really do need to read about then order. Try the super relishes that add zing to your cheese. The crackers are just as exciting in flavour. Try it be happy
Cheshire Cheese Co is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews