Chess ICT Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chess ICT
Telephone

Tell us how Chess ICT made you happy
Tied me into a 5year contract but didn't keep to any of the service guarantees. I couldn't even get them to send me a copy of my contract so I could discuss with them.
Terrible customer service
My contract was taken over by chessict without my consent and I was tricked into agreeing a new one at double the monthly rate and for 5 years!! Awful company.
My broardband company were taken over by chess, i was sold an up grade to fibre optic for on of my line's to up grade the other they wanted £200. was told it would ne for 18 month it turned out to be 3 years was given a price then they charged 50% more. Really hard to speak to anyone. They did ring me to ask about there performance they promised some one would get back to me, surprise no one did. As a norm i do not write rewiews but as a company they are SHOCKING
I have been waiting for Chess ICT to transfer for phone number to a new account for 6 months. I have spoken to my ‘account manager’ on numerous occasions and had every excuse and broken promise possible. I write this is desperation that something will actually be done about the situation.
I asked chess to terminate my contract at the end and they renewed it for 2 years
Chess ICT is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews