Chicboho Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chicboho

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chicboho deliver?

How can I contact Chicboho?

Tell us how Chicboho made you happy

"I would give zero stars if I could. NEVER BUY FROM THESE KIND OF WEBSITES. These are online rip-off companies with glossy photos which I now believe must be ripped from other websites. I ordered 2 tops and a dress for over $100 Australia dollars so expected something OK (I new it wouldn't be excellent quality) but it came in so way below my fairly low expectations- budget materials, poor sewing with edges not even attempted to be matched. Unwearable.. I got an email from Jimmy at Customer Service offering me $10 refund telling me it wouldn't be worth the cost to send the goods back to China. It cost me $34 so if they do refund I still get $70 back. If I had been charged $5 for each item, it would've been OK but they are charging shop prices for cheap material and shoddy workmanship."
Are you Chicboho? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered $160 worth of clothing & it was fraudulently recieved by someone while I was traveling for work. It’s been over 3 months and I get the same scripted reply from “if you want the products, send us the money again” . The rudeness & lack of interest infuriated me! I filed a claim with DHL, to no avail. Don’t have the cc I used at the time so I’m screwed. I’m filing a small claims suit. I’m THAT MAD."
"Terrible service. I paid for expedited shipping so I could get an order for my trip. Order didn't come for 10 days!! When I asked to return it they kept dragging out the conversation (no other way to communicate with customer service) so to exceed the 14 day return window. Never got my money back. Terrible service and clothes were very low quality! BUYER BEWARE"
"Tried this shop only once - I fell for the ad on Instagram. The items don't look like in images, the returns aren't possible since you have to pay the shipping fee (to China) and lose most of the money. At least customer service got back to me but let's see if they do return $8 as a compensation for the really bad experience. The shipping time is very long too."
"I just found out about these companies including Chic Boho . There are a ton of them with similar names. They need to be shut down. They are scamming people. FYI buyer beware of these type of companies. They STEAL photos of fashions and deliver pieced together dresses that look nothing like the photo. They are in China. They send the wrong items with a China residential return address then when you finally get a hold of them offer a $25 coupon to keep quiet. You cannot reach them on social media. I'm seeing tons of complaints immediately deleted from their Facebook page. Please share. There are a few of these type companies on Facebook. They are made to look like American companies but they are in China. https://www.chicboho.com/"
Chicboho is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews