Chicboho Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chicboho

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chicboho deliver?

How can I contact Chicboho?

Tell us how Chicboho made you happy

"BUYER BEWARE. Company ask you to return ship to CHINA. Product ship from origin is CA. they ask you to falsify customs documents to return, do not this is a felony on your part. Also if they loose pkg you would only be refunded $ you placed as value. Website says return to nearest address, that would not be china! Quality is very poor. I have opened case with Visa, they committed mail fraud by falsifying documents they sent to visa regarding order. I have proof and have reported to dept of customs as well as attorney generals office for fraud."
Are you Chicboho? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BUYER BEWARE THEY WANT YOU TO RETURN SHIP TO CHINA. Company web site says 'return to nearest address' ship from origin is California. They want you to falsify customs document to return to china so they do not pay fees this is a felony do not do it. They will offer you money to keep, product is not of quality to keep. Opened case with Capital One they falsified documents with them as well. I have filed a complaint with the us customs dept as well as attorney generals office. Zero Star if I could"
"I ordered a few items from chicboho and i am very disappointed. The styles are nothing like the pictures on their website. The material is horribly cheap. I requested a refund and they said they would give me $15 back. We have been emailing back and forth. They said it is from China and i can’t return. The address is city if industry in california. . I waited awhile to write a review to see if they will resolve this. I am now starting to take other steps."
"The clothes looked very appealing in the photos, but the material was cheap and one dress was such a bright red satin that it looked as if it belonged in a house of ill-repute. And that satin dress was not the material or color I ordered. That was only the start--it took so long(months) to get the garments and when they were unacceptable and also too small (Asian sizes!) it took me THREE (3) months to get a location to return them--China, not England! The postage was the exact cost of the articles, so I am stuck with them. BEWARE, BEWARE!"
"They say they accept refunds but won’t send you a return address and then offer you to keep 200 worth of clothes you want to return for 30 dollars. Wtf? Also the pictures you see on website are not what you receive in the mail. Don’t order from!!!!"
"I would give zero stars if I could. NEVER BUY FROM THESE KIND OF WEBSITES. These are online rip-off companies with glossy photos which I now believe must be ripped from other websites. I ordered 2 tops and a dress for over $100 Australia dollars so expected something OK (I new it wouldn't be excellent quality) but it came in so way below my fairly low expectations- budget materials, poor sewing with edges not even attempted to be matched. Unwearable.. I got an email from Jimmy at Customer Service offering me $10 refund telling me it wouldn't be worth the cost to send the goods back to China. It cost me $34 so if they do refund I still get $70 back. If I had been charged $5 for each item, it would've been OK but they are charging shop prices for cheap material and shoddy workmanship."
"I ordered $160 worth of clothing & it was fraudulently recieved by someone while I was traveling for work. It’s been over 3 months and I get the same scripted reply from “if you want the products, send us the money again” . The rudeness & lack of interest infuriated me! I filed a claim with DHL, to no avail. Don’t have the cc I used at the time so I’m screwed. I’m filing a small claims suit. I’m THAT MAD."
"Terrible service. I paid for expedited shipping so I could get an order for my trip. Order didn't come for 10 days!! When I asked to return it they kept dragging out the conversation (no other way to communicate with customer service) so to exceed the 14 day return window. Never got my money back. Terrible service and clothes were very low quality! BUYER BEWARE"
"Tried this shop only once - I fell for the ad on Instagram. The items don't look like in images, the returns aren't possible since you have to pay the shipping fee (to China) and lose most of the money. At least customer service got back to me but let's see if they do return $8 as a compensation for the really bad experience. The shipping time is very long too."
"I just found out about these companies including Chic Boho . There are a ton of them with similar names. They need to be shut down. They are scamming people. FYI buyer beware of these type of companies. They STEAL photos of fashions and deliver pieced together dresses that look nothing like the photo. They are in China. They send the wrong items with a China residential return address then when you finally get a hold of them offer a $25 coupon to keep quiet. You cannot reach them on social media. I'm seeing tons of complaints immediately deleted from their Facebook page. Please share. There are a few of these type companies on Facebook. They are made to look like American companies but they are in China. https://www.chicboho.com/"
Chicboho is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access