ChickenWaterer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ChickenWaterer.com
Read ChickenWaterer.com Reviews
Not the item I thought I was ordering. The website pictured a full waterer and the product was only for the UV wrap. When I contacted customer service, I was given an alternative solution I was having with my Generation 1 waterer, which solved my problem.
Really great service, but the cover for the dispenser part of my waterer has scared my chickens away. I have wiggled the tip so they could recognize the familiar sound, and come over to explore, but its been a couple weeks and no luck! I was really hoping that they would get used to it because of the green algae that accumulates-so hard to keep it clean- not sure what to do now.
I needed a new red cover for my chicken waterer. I ordered it on line, free shipping and arrived in a few days. Very happy with the service and quick turnaround. I highly recommend purchasing from “Chicken Waterer.”
PMB St Petersburg, Fl
The new style leaks when not in use. And water trickle out when they are using them. I like the old style the BEST!!!!
I love my chicken waterer. I have tried several different ways to water the chickens, and this is by far, the best for me. I like that it attaches to a cooler that I am able to carry and clean easily. I am going to buy another to have 2 for the upcoming summer in South Texas.....I may need 3!
Easy install, with minimal tools. They are made well, and should last for years. Chickens took to them right off.
Much improved over the previous design. Thanks !
This company was great to work with; shipping was so fast.
Seem to work well chickens drank right away. They seem to drink more often in order to get enough water. Only issue is that the water drips a lot I had to put a garbage can lid under the plastic 50 gallon drum to collect drips. I'll see how it works through the winter
Received my order for a Britetap 2 waterer promptly, installation was so simple, love it !!
I had the original BriteTap chicken waterer and while it worked well, there were problems with keeping it clean (and not mossy green!). This is the next and wonderful generation of a great product.
I am pleased with customer service because they were able to provide replacement end plugs for the Model 1 Waterer (that they no longer sell) for free. After a few years of direct weather exposure, the end plugs ripped apart. I plan to buy the red cover in hopes that it preserves the Model 1 Waterer for twice the time.
Super fast shipping of the BriteTap watered.
ChickenWaterer.com is rated 4.54 based on 13 reviews