The Children's Place Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how The Children's Place made you happy

Telephone
"On going issues with app. that haven't been resolved my rewards points being deleted off my account without my knowledge not receiving reward points that I have earned after purchases ,I cant empty out my basket on the app.to rid of sold out items have called customer service about this issues and the keep telling me that they are gonna resolve them in return they send me 5dollars coupon rewards to my frustration and when I go to redeem they don't work Smdh this app. Has been a Nightmare since day one I hate it!! And they need better quality boots bought my daughter some metallic boots there and they already fallen apart the boots were supposed to be 23.00 thats whats what it showed online and I told rhe cashier seemed like she didnt care got charged 39.00 dollars she talking about they do price match lol Whatever!!"
Are you The Children's Place? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Children's Place receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"great quality clothing for amazing prices! constant deals and coupons being sent so it reduces the price especially with having multiple kids."
"I only shop Children's Place when it comes to purchasing clothing needs for my grandson. The quality is amazing & fits my budget. Thank you Children's Place!"
"have Everything I need for my girls"
"have Everything I need for my girls"
The Children's Place is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews