https://chloebuy.com/ Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

https://chloebuy.com/ have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-

Price - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
This is the best website I have ever encountered. Although the logistics is a bit slow, the quality of the shoes is still very good. I got a good product for a small price and I'm satisfied
- Anonymous
First online purchase. I was so worried and scared. Bought Side Slit Wedge Booties and Cute Bowknot High Heels and couldn't be happier! Great prices, amazing shoes, and it came in on time. No BS with this website! Highly, highly, highly recommend buying from them!!
- Patricia
I ordered three pairs of shoes. Did not expect the quality to be so good since they were so low priced. They are very comfortable. Very, very happy.
- Patricia D.
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
I want to say that their shoes are great, just like photos. If their website can speed up the delivery, it will be perfect.
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.25%
Industry Average
Don't buy from them. They advertise all over but it's one of those Chinese skims... I received shoes that were much smaller than what I ordered. In fact it's a child shoe. They refuse to refund the money even though We payed via PayPal.
- Anonymous
This company is clearly fraudulent. I made an order for shoes 2/17/2020 and as of today (5/16/2020) I still don't have my order. I have also tried several times to get this company to let me know what is going on with my order only to have them completely give me the run around. For the past month, I have continuously requested a refund from this company and they have yet to even acknowledge my request let alone refund me back.
- Anonymous
I ordered a pair of shoes that were really cute for the summer. Good thing I ordered them in February because I just received them. Way over 3 months to get here! They do fit and I like them. Even if I didn't I would be afraid to return. Who knows when I would get a refund. Will not order from them again. Way way to long to get here!
C
60.00%
Industry Average
I am very grateful for the customer service of this site. When I received the shoes of the wrong size and found that it was my own wrong order, they told me how to deal with it in a timely manner. And arranged a resend for me very quickly
- Anonymous
Great website,great shoes,great customer service. But logistics is a bit slow
- Anonymous
Why didn't I have a message on my order and I was going to ask the customer service of their website.
- Rebecca Britt