Citation Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Citation Ltd

Tell us how Citation Ltd made you happy

"This company are not to be trusted, they have scammed us into the 5 or 10 year contract be careful and read the contract properly every detail of it, if you want to cancel the agreement you can't or you will have to pay they £3000 to do so absolute scammers now I am stuck paying the £100 every month and not using their services at all as I do not require them. They are also part of Qms international who have done the same tactics you get me to sign up. now they all want thousands to just cancel this contract I dont use this services I am a micro company. Either from Qms International or Citation."
Are you Citation Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Citation Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews