Cladco Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cladco

Tell us how Cladco made you happy
Absolutely disgusting service and company. Before I placed an order on 19th of May , I contacted them to ask if they have product in stock and if they can deliver it within 10 days, answers was positive, after 10 days I contacted them and asked when they will deliver them, they said that they are very busy, covid and stuff, but that was bullshite.One week later I tried to contact them, they said that they still have time to deliver it, because delivery policy saying they will deliver in 15 working days... So on fifteenth working day I contacted them, they said that THEY DON'T HAVE TH BOARDS IN STOCK. AND ONLY CAN DELIVER THEM AFTER 2 MONTHS. So subframe is ready now, I don't think so I will find the same length boards to fit foe my project, otherwise I will need to rebuild the aubframe or buy much more decking boarss than I need to fit the project, what is another 500-600£ wasted. They even wasn't bothered to contact me, maybe they hoped that I died and they could get my money without delivering them boards. Worst experience ever. I really hope you will lose your business.
Efficient and friendly service and delivery. Would definitely use this company again.
Customer service excellent delivery when told drivers very helpful cannot fault them very happy the end result of decking
Good Local Company, sales team (Max) were very helpful & answered all my queries, in a simple & clear manner.
This company will make 'Custom Barge Flashings' which can save considerable time during installation, as being made to your dimensions, NO cutting is required.
Ordering was quick & easy to do.
Despatch (Ashley) & delivery (Neil) were very prompt & easy to please, which made the whole unloading process, quick & efficient.

I wish this company every success, for the future.
Cladco is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews