Claim Eazy Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Claim Eazy

Tell us how Claim Eazy made you happy

"Claim for mis-sold PPI claim came through. I have yet to receive the cheque from Santander as they need proof of my address. I was told over the phone by Claimeazy that I now owe them £50.04. I am receiving from Santander the sum of £125.84. When I can access their website (the server say the link to them has failed) they state their commission as 20%. I emailed Claimeazy with my issues and have not had a reply. I did on facebook however saying their fee is 35%. If I pay them the higher figure, I would be a mere £60 better off. Hardly worth bothering with and I wish I had gone with another Company that doesn't rip you off (or try to). NOT HAPPY - disgraceful."
Are you Claim Eazy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sent the forms off over 5 months ago, had no acknowledgement, nothing..even if they told me that I didn't have a claim, but just nothing. Useless."
"Almost 3 years wait and no money yet"
"I had thought about possibly claiming for PPI, but other companies seemed pushy, so I chose Claimeazy, and I am so glad I did. They don't chase you, keep you updated on your claim every step of the way. I now have money in the bank that I didn't expect to get."
Claim Eazy is rated 2.25 based on 4 reviews