Clarins Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clarins
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Clarins made you happy

"Order processed quickly with a generous discount and free products. Delivery was fast in a lovely presentation box"
Are you Clarins? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Clarins receives. Reply Free
"The order was perfect and delivered before the promised time."
"Serums...tried several...am 71...not displeased yet..."
"Great website that makes it easy too find what you are looking for and place an order. With the loyalty bonuses and discounts and the generous free gifts and samples, buying directly offers great value. Delivery is always prompt and items are well packaged. Delivery is free on orders over £50."
"I just Love my Clarins orders! The products are so good and really work well on me. There's always a good deal or promotion on. Delivery is usually fast, and occasionally the products aren't extremely well packaged but I've never had any damage to any products on delivery. I spend a little more than I probably should but that means with the samples and small extras that are sometimes included for free, I can pass on to friends and family and brighten up their day. I would absolutely love to attend a Clarins Salon for a facial or body treatment. I intend to be a Clarins customer for a very long time! Thanks Clarins!"
"Products wonderful as always been using clarins for over 20 years would highly recommend."
"Great free delivery offer in run up to Christmas, very prompt as usual."
"Great website. Very generous with freebies. Fast delivery"
"quick delivery, good products"
"Always a great service. Well packaged and quick postage. Highly recommended for service and products."
"Counter assistant at Bristol Cribbs Causeway Boots store is extremely helpful with any queries I have regarding products. I am regularly updated on any offers or new products being launched. The young lady goes out of her way to order products in for me if my chosen items are out of stock and then contacts me promptly when they have arrived in store. Excellent customer service."
"Excellent products for skin made with natural plant products."
"Easy to use website, always has offers, excellent delivery time."
"Good products, free treats, and good timely delivery."
Clarins is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews