Clinic Center Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clinic Center
"My journey was perfect from start to finish, I had excess skin taken from eyelids, lipo suction in 3 areas and a breast lift, the clinic feels like you are in a hotel, the staff that looked after me were so lovely and spoke English,I was so scared as have never travelled alone never mind had not had any cosmetic surgery before,I felt safe, cared for and my surgeon was the best, I am very sore but feel confident that it will all be good shortly, I want to thank everyone who looked after me for making me feel and look better than expected, your hospital is fantastic"
"I had a nose job with Dr. Cagri a couple of months ago. I am very happy with my new nose, so glad that I’ve made this decision. Everything went so easy with Clinic Center and my host was great. Good communications and everything was done without any problem."
"One friend of mine recommended me Clinic Center, I filled the online consultation form and the rest is history. Dr Cagri did a great job. Also, the staff and my host were incredibly kind and attentive."
"I am very happy with the service I get. Very kind and professional staff. The guidance and explanations were very satisfactory and helpful, I really liked the commitment of the staff. Dr Cagri is a great doctor. I highly recommend him! Thanks for everything."
"Great Results Big thanks to Clinic Center family. I really had some doubts about all this going to a foreign country for the surgery thing but couldn't resists the low prices and great reviews I have been reading online. I just left an enquiry for gynecomastia and among the 10 other clinics I was interested in, Clinic Center was the most reasonable and friendly one. After delivering photos and medical history they took care of everything and explained me the whole process one by one. Thanks Buse my personal coordinator, Thanks Mr Mehmet Ceber for his outstanding work. I was dreaming of having a better look since I was a teenager and I now have it. My advice to anyone thinking of having this operation or working with Clinic Center, don't hesitate! It's totally worth it."
"Loved it! I have been having breathing difficulties since I was born! Can you just imagine? So I have always been thinking of getting a nose job to improve my looks and also to solve the breathing issue. But since it is a bit costly in UK I just had to keep it postponing. My advise to everyone that thinks of having a cosmetic surgery, just do it. It seems that Istanbul is kind of a capital for such operations and Clinic Center has been enourmously helpful with everything. I just had to pay very little before coming to Turkey to fix the price and paid the rest after arrival. Great thanks to Miss Deniz who kept in touch and answered my many concerned questions even in the middle of night. Thanks to the doctor Mr Aydın Gozu and their team that worked very carefully to prevent any complications. I had very little swelling and they say the final form should be around 6 months but my nose already looks amazing and for the first time I can breath without any issue! Also Istanbul is a lovely place and worth seeing."
"I heard Clinic Center from one of my friends and she was so happy with her experience and when I saw her new look I decided to have my BBL as well. My surgery went well and I am very happy with the results. This was a procedure I was terrified to do. It changed my body completely, however, for the better! I look better and feel better. Dr. Cagri was very nice and genuinely interested in what was best for me and listened well to my concerns. From the beginning of my journey to end, everybody patiently answered all of my questions and we very welcoming. I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. The hotel, transfer, check-ups, hospital and everything was well organized. Anyone and everyone I encountered was truly amazing. Thank you all! Highly recommend!"
"I had breast augmentation with Clinic Centre and I am really confident writing this review! By listening to my concerns and answering anything that I have in my mind the team made me feel at ease and filled me in on every step. Upon arrival to Turkey I was picked up from the airport and was taken to the hotel. My host accompanied me to the hospital and was there with me through the process and this made me feel really relaxed. Surgeon Dr. Cagri was absolutely amazing listening to everything I said during the consultation, the hospital was very clean and the staff was absolutely helpful during my stay. I can honestly say that I was taken care of well and I am so glad that I chose Clinic Centre for this journey. Would highly recommend them!"
"The staff was so amazing and friendly. I was extremely nervous but everyone was very reassuring and answered all my questions. Everything flowed smoothly. and my doctor (Prof. Dr. Aydin) was friendly and professional and has done a wonderful job. I am still early days very swollen but I can tell the results will be soooooo worth it. This was my first time ever travelling abroad for a surgery from London and I would definitely recommend Dr Aydin for rhinoplasty! I had done my research in advance and had seen some of his work. The results are outstanding. He will do what he thinks suits your facial features best and will explain what procedure he will carry out. Thank you for organizing the transfers, accommodation, surgery, and aftercare you guys have all been absolutely amazing !!"
"Team and Dr. Aydin is fantastic with great communication skills. My booking was super fast, arrival and accommodation were very smooth. My doctor checked my nose and showed me some examples to get exactly what I wanted. My surgery went without any problem and I’m in love with the way my nose is looking right now!!! Would choose him again and again. If you’re thinking about gettin your nose done, go for it with Clinic Center!"
"I've been wanting BBL for a long time now to felt a bit more confident with my body. As I was doing my research a friend of mine recommended Clinic Centre she also had her BBL done with them and was very pleased after I contacted they returned right away. One of the part that I was most anxious about was the communication but everyone was just kind and easy going. They planned everything before my arrival so that was a huge plus. My surgeon Dr Cagri was super nice, he answered all my questions during the consultation. I was expecting the surgery to be more painful but I can honestly say that it was moderate. My host and nurses at the hospital took really good care of me. I know it’s early but I feel more confident than ever. Thank you Clinic Centre so much, %100 recommended!"
"I had mommy makeover at Clinic Center. my doctor was Cagri Sade. I chose them because they offer the surgeries with much cheaper prices than here in UK. My quote was affordable for me and I’ve been dreaming to achieve the look after giving birth twice. My doctor was friendly and professional listening to me for the whole consultation. It’s early result now but I’m so happy with the look that my body achieved. Also Clinic Center services were very good, exactly as described before my arrival. I’d recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys."
"Had my bbl with clinic center by Dr. Cagri and the result is amazing. Doctor answered my questions carefully and listened what I wanted. So the surgery went good and doctor answered my questions even after the surgery. The nurses took care of me well and my host was always there. Loved the team of Clinic Center and my doctor, i recommend them."
"I am a 54 year old, female and i had a Face Lift surgery with Clinic Center.My surgery was performed by the talented Prof Aydin Gozu. While considering having this procedure done my main fear was that I would no longer look like myself post-surgery. But while the surgery changed my entire look in terms of how old and how refreshed i looked, i was incredibly happy with how naturally the lift resulted thanks to Prof Aydin! My skin is more tight, my neck is less saggy and my eyes ate more open but its still me! Even tough recovery was pretty scary at first, i healed pretty quickly and saw my amazing results within 6 or 7 weeks Great experience and well worth the money Thanks to all Clinic Center team for all your help xx"
"I had always been self conscious about the size of my breasts and after I gave birth to my daughter and breastfed her they became more saggy :( so decided to have breast implants and uplift surgery. Searched a lot of different clinics beforehand and Clinic Centre seemed the most professional amongst all of them. Decided that I made the right choice after I met my surgeon Dr. Aydin, I saw his before and after pics before booking and was sold right away! He is a really sweet and understanding surgeon to be honest, listened to my concerns during the consultation. Although I’m still recovering I can say that everything is going pretty well for me. Getting ready for the summer already!! Thank you Clinic Centre!!"
"I went to Turkey with my husband to have my breast enlargement surgery.Everything went great with the help of the services Clinic Center provided for us. We got picked from airport to our hotel and next morning from hotel to the hospital. Hotel was avarage. My host was sweet and nice. More importantly, my doctor Aydin was an exact professional. He listened to my needs and expectations during consultation, he made sure that he got what I wanted. The surgery was smooth, I didn’t have the pain as much as I expected. I’m still recovering but I’m happy and satisfied with my results. %100 recommend them."
"After my first pregnancy, my stomach muscles were compleley stretched out and it was impossible for return them to normal, even with excessive, disciplined working out. A friend suggested Clinic Center and from the very first step they were all super helpfull. The price is great, the hotel was cozy and comfy, all the stuff were so helpfull. Dr Aydin performed my tummy tuck and it was exactly what i needed. I have no loose skin and my stomach looks great... This is definitely the option for anyone who feels they couldn't get back their body after have a kid! Thanks a lot to every single one who works at and with Clinic Center for everything !"
"First time in Istambul and with Clinic Center, this experience has been very cool and much more than expected. Service of Clinic Center was helpfull in each step. I went there to have hair transplantation with a friend of mine. Together with him it was more fun. We were treated nicely both in clinic and during the journey. There was no hesitation at all after being welcomed like this. Honestly, now I am so happy with my hair transplantation and so happy doing this with Clinic Center. I already advised it other friends ! Thanks for everything"
"I didn't only gain my hair and confidense back , I literally went back in time to the days my hair was thick and stylish :)) and the fact that I don't have to cover my head anymore is making me happy everytime I touch my hair or go out ! All the people I met and deal with since the beginning were professionals, honest and very friendly. Wish there were something I can do more than writing a review with 5 stars .. you guys changed my life and I will always recommend you to all the people I know .. Thank you Clinic Center"
"I went to Istanbul for my breast implants and chose clinic center after searching for few other companies. The coordinator Bree has been the most helpful and the host assisted me through each process. To be honest I had my doubts regarding the language barrier, but no need for that! My surgeon Prof Aydin Gozu explained everything and answered all my questions while showcasing his before and after archive. He really did a great job with my boobs. Thank you for everything, will be back for my lipo!"
Clinic Center is rated 4.85 based on 52 reviews