Clinic Center Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clinic Center
"I heard Clinic Center from one of my friends and she was so happy with her experience and when I saw her new look I decided to have my BBL as well. My surgery went well and I am very happy with the results. This was a procedure I was terrified to do. It changed my body completely, however, for the better! I look better and feel better. Dr. Cagri was very nice and genuinely interested in what was best for me and listened well to my concerns. From the beginning of my journey to end, everybody patiently answered all of my questions and we very welcoming. I couldn't be happier with the overall experience. The hotel, transfer, check-ups, hospital and everything was well organized. Anyone and everyone I encountered was truly amazing. Thank you all! Highly recommend!"
"I had breast augmentation with Clinic Centre and I am really confident writing this review! By listening to my concerns and answering anything that I have in my mind the team made me feel at ease and filled me in on every step. Upon arrival to Turkey I was picked up from the airport and was taken to the hotel. My host accompanied me to the hospital and was there with me through the process and this made me feel really relaxed. Surgeon Dr. Cagri was absolutely amazing listening to everything I said during the consultation, the hospital was very clean and the staff was absolutely helpful during my stay. I can honestly say that I was taken care of well and I am so glad that I chose Clinic Centre for this journey. Would highly recommend them!"
"The staff was so amazing and friendly. I was extremely nervous but everyone was very reassuring and answered all my questions. Everything flowed smoothly. and my doctor (Prof. Dr. Aydin) was friendly and professional and has done a wonderful job. I am still early days very swollen but I can tell the results will be soooooo worth it. This was my first time ever travelling abroad for a surgery from London and I would definitely recommend Dr Aydin for rhinoplasty! I had done my research in advance and had seen some of his work. The results are outstanding. He will do what he thinks suits your facial features best and will explain what procedure he will carry out. Thank you for organizing the transfers, accommodation, surgery, and aftercare you guys have all been absolutely amazing !!"
"Team and Dr. Aydin is fantastic with great communication skills. My booking was super fast, arrival and accommodation were very smooth. My doctor checked my nose and showed me some examples to get exactly what I wanted. My surgery went without any problem and I’m in love with the way my nose is looking right now!!! Would choose him again and again. If you’re thinking about gettin your nose done, go for it with Clinic Center!"
"I've been wanting BBL for a long time now to felt a bit more confident with my body. As I was doing my research a friend of mine recommended Clinic Centre she also had her BBL done with them and was very pleased after I contacted they returned right away. One of the part that I was most anxious about was the communication but everyone was just kind and easy going. They planned everything before my arrival so that was a huge plus. My surgeon Dr Cagri was super nice, he answered all my questions during the consultation. I was expecting the surgery to be more painful but I can honestly say that it was moderate. My host and nurses at the hospital took really good care of me. I know it’s early but I feel more confident than ever. Thank you Clinic Centre so much, %100 recommended!"
"I had mommy makeover at Clinic Center. my doctor was Cagri Sade. I chose them because they offer the surgeries with much cheaper prices than here in UK. My quote was affordable for me and I’ve been dreaming to achieve the look after giving birth twice. My doctor was friendly and professional listening to me for the whole consultation. It’s early result now but I’m so happy with the look that my body achieved. Also Clinic Center services were very good, exactly as described before my arrival. I’d recommend them to anyone. Thanks guys."
"Had my bbl with clinic center by Dr. Cagri and the result is amazing. Doctor answered my questions carefully and listened what I wanted. So the surgery went good and doctor answered my questions even after the surgery. The nurses took care of me well and my host was always there. Loved the team of Clinic Center and my doctor, i recommend them."
"I am a 54 year old, female and i had a Face Lift surgery with Clinic Center.My surgery was performed by the talented Prof Aydin Gozu. While considering having this procedure done my main fear was that I would no longer look like myself post-surgery. But while the surgery changed my entire look in terms of how old and how refreshed i looked, i was incredibly happy with how naturally the lift resulted thanks to Prof Aydin! My skin is more tight, my neck is less saggy and my eyes ate more open but its still me! Even tough recovery was pretty scary at first, i healed pretty quickly and saw my amazing results within 6 or 7 weeks Great experience and well worth the money Thanks to all Clinic Center team for all your help xx"
"I had always been self conscious about the size of my breasts and after I gave birth to my daughter and breastfed her they became more saggy :( so decided to have breast implants and uplift surgery. Searched a lot of different clinics beforehand and Clinic Centre seemed the most professional amongst all of them. Decided that I made the right choice after I met my surgeon Dr. Aydin, I saw his before and after pics before booking and was sold right away! He is a really sweet and understanding surgeon to be honest, listened to my concerns during the consultation. Although I’m still recovering I can say that everything is going pretty well for me. Getting ready for the summer already!! Thank you Clinic Centre!!"
"I went to Turkey with my husband to have my breast enlargement surgery.Everything went great with the help of the services Clinic Center provided for us. We got picked from airport to our hotel and next morning from hotel to the hospital. Hotel was avarage. My host was sweet and nice. More importantly, my doctor Aydin was an exact professional. He listened to my needs and expectations during consultation, he made sure that he got what I wanted. The surgery was smooth, I didn’t have the pain as much as I expected. I’m still recovering but I’m happy and satisfied with my results. %100 recommend them."
"After my first pregnancy, my stomach muscles were compleley stretched out and it was impossible for return them to normal, even with excessive, disciplined working out. A friend suggested Clinic Center and from the very first step they were all super helpfull. The price is great, the hotel was cozy and comfy, all the stuff were so helpfull. Dr Aydin performed my tummy tuck and it was exactly what i needed. I have no loose skin and my stomach looks great... This is definitely the option for anyone who feels they couldn't get back their body after have a kid! Thanks a lot to every single one who works at and with Clinic Center for everything !"
"First time in Istambul and with Clinic Center, this experience has been very cool and much more than expected. Service of Clinic Center was helpfull in each step. I went there to have hair transplantation with a friend of mine. Together with him it was more fun. We were treated nicely both in clinic and during the journey. There was no hesitation at all after being welcomed like this. Honestly, now I am so happy with my hair transplantation and so happy doing this with Clinic Center. I already advised it other friends ! Thanks for everything"
"I didn't only gain my hair and confidense back , I literally went back in time to the days my hair was thick and stylish :)) and the fact that I don't have to cover my head anymore is making me happy everytime I touch my hair or go out ! All the people I met and deal with since the beginning were professionals, honest and very friendly. Wish there were something I can do more than writing a review with 5 stars .. you guys changed my life and I will always recommend you to all the people I know .. Thank you Clinic Center"
"I went to Istanbul for my breast implants and chose clinic center after searching for few other companies. The coordinator Bree has been the most helpful and the host assisted me through each process. To be honest I had my doubts regarding the language barrier, but no need for that! My surgeon Prof Aydin Gozu explained everything and answered all my questions while showcasing his before and after archive. He really did a great job with my boobs. Thank you for everything, will be back for my lipo!"
"My treatment has been handled very professionally from the first contact with Clinic Center. Everything went smooth. Got my treatment plan within 1 day and all of my questions has been answered. My host accompanied me during my stay, she was super nice. Dr. Aydin did a really good job on my nose. He performed the exact surgery that we discussed during consultation. I got the nose that I desire. The aftercare was also good. No regrets or any complains about my surgery. I Recommend Dr. Aydin and Clinic Centre."
"I was very hesisant to change countries for my lipo surgery but Clinic Center reassured me from the very beginning. After booking, I was assigned to my coordinator Deniz and she answered all my questions regarding my surgery and everything. Transfer picked me up from the airport to my hotel which was really clean and organized. I even had time to have a dinner before my fasting period. My host Emel had really good English and she assisted with check-in and checked regularly if I had any request. During the consultation my surgeon Dr. Aydin, who was really hands on regarding his profession, and I discussed which would be the best route for me to take the best out of this surgery. Still recovering from the lipo but very pleased with the operation, surgeon and team’s professionalism. Would totally recommend them. Thank you for everything! Love, Sarah"
"Amazing Experience! Prof. Dr Aydin and Clinic Center team! I could not be happier with my results. I went in for cosmetic reasons and he found functional problems within my nose and fixed those too. His bedside manor and staff were also easy to work with, Everyone was so great to help with scheduling and any questions I had. I felt comfort from the point i picked up from the airport to my departure flight. Dr. Aydin was super nice and put my mind at ease. I would recommend him and Clinic Center of course to anyone and everyone!!! Nothing but a love for you guys! 5 star service.."
"I got my boobs done by Dr. Aydin Gozu before and recently I went back to him to have my tummy tuck surgery with the help of Clinic Center. I was very depressed and insecure because of my saggy skin around my tummy for so long. But Dr. Aydin performed his art one more time giving me the flat tummy that I was dreaming. I came with a friend of mine who also had plastic surgeries and we’re both really pleased and satisfied with the service we’ve got. Dr. Aydin is an amazing doctor with a great communication, I’d choose him for any plastic surgery without a bit of hesitation. Thank you doctor, you’re a doctor and an artist at the same time!!! Also the company Clinic Center was amazing during my journey. They were always one call away to help me with anything. Thank you for everything guys, I recommend you to anyone!!!"
"I had my surgery with another doctor with Clinic Center earlier. Eventhough result was acceptable my surgeon did not listen to me during the consultation therefore my implant size is smaller than I wanted and his level of English was not good. Clinic Center offered me Prof. Dr. Aydin Gozu for my second surgery and he is BRILLIANT. He cares his patients. He listens whatever you say and explain you what can be the best option for you and you do not need any interpreter eventhough Clinic Center provides. I wanted to thank to Prof. Dr. Aydin Gozu, nurses at the hospital and all Clinic Center team. They were very helpful during this process. One thing he ensures that your pictures will not be published in Instagram. He has really good code of ethics. I have seen many doctors who publish patient pictures even surgery photos in instagram which I believe consent has to be taken. Highly recommended!!!!!!"
"I had my nose surgery and vaser lipo done with Clinic Center. Dr. Aydin Gozu was very informative about what I should expect from surgery. He ensured me that I would get the result I wanted. He showed me similar cases like mine which I saw at least 30-40 before after from different angles. Doctor is great from communication skills to treatment result. He removed 5 liters of fat from my abdomen and flanks and I really feel the difference even now. Clinic Center showed me their criteria about how they choose their doctors to work with and why they stopped with some of those. Thanks Clinic Center for recommending Prof. Dr. Aydin Gozu to me. I am very happy happy with my treatment."
Clinic Center is rated 4.83 based on 46 reviews