Corporate Message Services, Inc. Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Corporate Message Services, Inc.

About Corporate Message Services, Inc.: Contact Center, Emergency Response Center

912-355-1819

How would you rate Corporate Message Services, Inc. ?

Jill From Budget Blinds Of Charleston
Unverified Reviewer
"Could not be the success we are without you all!"
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to be a part of your team!
"I receive many compliments from my clients on the service and my appointments are set up accurately with all the information I need."
Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We are very happy that you and your customers enjoy the service that we provide. We appreciate your confidence in the CMS team!

Lynne Lorenz, Houston
Verified Reviewer
"I have used several answering services and think that CMS is one of the best! I stopped using an answering service for about 6 months and had an unexplained drop in sales. I found CMS, tested them and think they are worth EVERY PENNY. I love the fact that when my customers call, it sounds as if the person answering the phone is sitting in my back office. CMS has notes on who my salespeople are and will patch through customers if there is an emergency (someone has not shown up for an appointment). Amazing Customer Service in my opinion!"
We truly appreciate your 5 star review! We are thrilled that you are so happy with the service. Comments like these are the best reward that we can ask for from our clients and we are grateful. Thank you!

Lorenzo Perez Jr
Verified Buyer
"CMS has been great for our business. It has allowed us to have 24/7 coverage and assuring that our customer always get a live person when they call. Dana and her team are awesome to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure we are well taken care off. I highly recommend CMS and the many services they provide."
(Budget Blinds Of Coral Springs) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to give us this 5 star review. We are very happy that the service has worked well for you! We enjoy working with you and your team!

Pamela Brown
Verified Buyer
"Love these guys..... Very professional and helpful to all my clients. And...they book my appointments so I'm not playing phone tag trying to set them up:) Your awesome!! Thanks for all you do!!"
(Budget Blinds Of Stillwater) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your 5 star review! You are awesome to work with and we are delighted that the appointment service has worked well for you. We appreciate you!

David & Wendy Dunn
Verified Buyer
"CMS has been a life saver for us. We have very few issues if any with the service and changes and or additions to our service are handled very quickly. Dana Thomas is the best! Wish all companies had your customer service."
(Budget Blinds Of West Palm Beach) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for this amazing review! We are delighted that you have been pleased with the service. We will continue to work hard to meet your needs every day. Your comments mean the world to me and to the team!

Budget Blinds Of Katy & Sugar Land
Verified Buyer
"CMS has done a good job for us. Customer's generally feel like they are talking to our office."
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad that you are pleased with the service.

Budget Blinds Of Brecksville
Verified Buyer
"CMS is very helpful to us! When we can't take a call, they are there to represent our company and make sure every call gets answered!"
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy that the service is so helpful to you. We appreciate your business!

Budget Blinds Of Charlotte, MI
Verified Buyer
"Corporate Msg Service has done a great job for us, They are very polite and helpful to our customers. Many of our clients have commented how nice our answering service is when speaking with them."
We are so grateful to have clients who appreciate and value our service. Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you!

Budget Blinds Of Miami
Verified Buyer
"The best service! 95% of leads that calls the service are turned to sales!!!!!"
Thank you for this wonderful review! We appreciate you.

Royal Commercial Refrigeration
Verified Buyer
"CMS is always very professional when answering calls after hours for our company. They treat our customers as we would and that's all we can ask. If we ever have any issues, they always address our needs promptly and without question!"
Thank you for your continued business and this 5 star review. You have been a client for over 20 years (WOW!) and we are very grateful for you and your team as well.

Raley And Raley PC
Verified Buyer
"Your support has been invaluable! Thank you for your dedication -"
Thank you for your 5 star review! We are delighted that you are happy with the service.

Dana - General Manager
"very effective communication with customers for years."
Thank you for your review and your comments. We are glad that you have enjoyed the service for so long and hope that we will continue to work together for many years to come!

Steven Linnemeyer
Unverified Reviewer
"Takes the stress out of missing clients when they take the time to call and book an appointment. Fell I lost too many potential clients in the past because I missed their call and could not call back fast enough."
Hi Steven! Thank you for your 5 Star review! We are grateful to have you as a client and look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Happy Holidays!

Dana, General Manager
"Dana and her team are very willing to work with me as a small business owner. They truly try their best to accommodate my requests. When I moved from answer service to scheduling it changed my life! Thanks Dana and Team!"
Hi Tamara!

We are so excited that the scheduling service is working well for you! The team and I appreciate your 5 Star review and we stand ready to assist you with whatever you need.

Blake Christoph
Verified Buyer
"Messages usually have needed information. Sometimes minor errors in message."
(Budget Blinds Of Lafayette Hill) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your review and comments. We apologize for any errors and will work continually to improve and avoid making them in the future.

Dana, General Manager
"CMS has been an great partner. They do an excellent job of taking our calls and scheduling appointments. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and concerned about scheduling appointments in a manner which works best for us. Customers have often commented that they thought they were talking to our office staff rather than a service. Dana and her team know our business and how we operate. I think its very helpful that they work with so many Budget Blinds franchises, because they have become an extension of our operation. I would recommend CMS to other franchises without any reservations. Thank you, CMS, for doing such a fantastic job for us!"
(Budget Blinds Of Mequon) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for your 5 Star Review! It means the world that you think of us as a partner and that the appointment setting service is working well for you and your customers. You are a valued member of the CMS extended family and we enjoy working with you as well!

Have an awesome week!

Mack Moore
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service! I highly recommend Dana and her staff - I receive many compliments from my clients on "the lady in my office who answers the phone" - my clients have no idea it's a service. Great job!"
(Budget Blinds Of North Winston-Salem) - Posted 1 year ago
We were super excited to read your feedback and I and the entire team will continue to work hard to make you and your clients happy! Thank you for sharing your comments and for the 5 Star Review!

Dana, General Manageer
"I have had several vendors comment that our answering service is one of the best they have experienced."
(Tailored Living Of North Georgia) - Posted 1 year ago
We are delighted that the feedback has been so positive! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Jason Page
Verified Buyer
"I love CMS. Their staff is top notch, I don't know what I would do without them."
(Budget Blinds Of Seville) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks you for your 5 Star Review and your comments! We don't know what we would do without awesome clients like you!

Corporate Message Services, Inc. is rated 4.64 based on 47 reviews