www.couchsavers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.couchsavers.com

Tell us how www.couchsavers.com made you happy
www.couchsavers.com 1 star review on 1st July 2020
Matthew Stewart
More Photos & Videos
Do not order - SCAM!!!
Ordered in April. Still no delivery in July. I have asked for a tracking number multiple times but they keep saying they are trying to contact the carrier.
This is a total waste of time and money. Have asked for refund but keep saying waiting to hear from management.
So where do i begin, sent pictures and measurements of couches, was told no problem they will fit perfectly, and can be returned for full price ( never stated shipping was almost as much as i paid for the items to return) It would take 3-5 days to get. Over 3 months later received this product. They are cut completely uneven, don’t fit couch in any way shape of form (I have tried with pillows without pillows & with and without the cushions as well) complete and utter garbage do not waste your time and or money. If I could go - for a review I would give them a -1000 at the least.
And reaching out the customer chat - you get the same standard bull answer like they don't even read your questions or just ignore them.
Ordered April 13th and it is now July and still have not received my order. This company is waste of money. Contacted their "customer support" and they are no help at all. They refuse to issue any refund.
3 months and no product. As others have said don’t trust them. The 5 star reviews Have to be fake. I don’t normally review companies but don’t want anyone to go through just throwing money away.
Delivered almost 3 months later from China in foreign mail packaging. No instructions (only a care tag in Chinese script), flimsy fabric, and it was too small despite being the largest size. The package had been partially opened before delivery.

We made it work, but I am appalled by the false claims on their website that they are made in and shipped from California.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! This is a scam. Take your money and provide bogus tacking info. Almost 3 months and never received delivery. Their customer service is only via chat and they refuse a refund or to provide any information on when you'll actually receive the order. STAY AWAY
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered my couch cover over two months ago and I never received the cover and they refuse to refund my money. I have requested a refund. Demanded proof that it’s in transit, requested an ETA, threatened them with BBB and any other applicable agency that addresses consumer fraud and nothing has worked. I’m going to file a dispute with my credit card company.
Terrible company who is unethical and is a fake storefront.

Ordered 2 months ago, order was supposedly lost, they will not send refund or send a new order.

No customer support, just automated messages

Save your time and stay away from this place
It took a while for me to receive it but it is all worth it. I love these couch covers!
I placed my order 2 almost 3 months ago and nothing has come and customer service sucks
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! IT IS A SCAM!!!!! I ordered on April 12th and still have not gotten my order and they refuse to give me a refund
Shipped fast from California and got it 4 days after ordering. Love the 24 hour live chat support.
Great customer support. Shipped fast from California. Would shop there again.
It’s been almost two months since I’ve placed my order. Their website says it’s an American company but their shipments come from outside of the country. Very different than “made in the USA” they don’t state this but they also don’t say your product is coming from overseas. I spent almost $200 and still have nothing. I could have ordered from amazon and gotten something a long time ago. All I’m told when I contact customer support is that shipment is on the way. Covid or no Covid this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with an online order.
I have been waiting on my merchandise for 7 week. The tracking information hasn’t been updated since May 3rd. Their so called customer support is completely useless. Do not do business with this Company
Fast delivery and my sofa looks very lovely now!
www.couchsavers.com is rated 1.88 based on 17 reviews