www.couchsavers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.couchsavers.com

Tell us how www.couchsavers.com made you happy
Took 2 weeks to deliver. Website stated it is water resistant, IT IS NOT WATER RESISTANT AT ALL!
then they charge 20% restocking fee do not have shipping on returns. Total scam! RUN!!
We bought a new couch recently and wanted to get good, quality couch covers to protect it.  I wanted to support an "American" made company, instead of one of the big box stores.  I guess this was mistake #1.  I placed my order on November 25th.  I purchased 3 items which totalled nearly $200.  My order was shipped on December 2nd.  Now I understand with the current state of the world that shipping can be delayed.  This was not the issue.  However, then the package had no tracking changes for over a week.
ONE item arrived at my house on December 10th and suddenly the online tracking says "package was delivered".  I waited a couple days to see if the others would arrive.  I contacted CouchSavers.  The only way to contact them is via an online chat or email.  There is no actual phone number for this company.  Online chat guy said he would "open my case".  Didn't hear anything for 5 days.  Contacted online help again, they said my case is in the queue.  I must wait to hear.  They cannot help me anymore at this time.  On December 21st I emailed them.  Upon hearing back from them, they said yep, looks like everything was delivered.  WHEN IN FACT IT WAS NOT!  I emailed back, showed pictures of the small box with the 1 item that I had received.  I requested a refund and offered to send the one item back if they'd like.  Got an email back saying they do not provide coverage for lost or stolen packages through the free shipping option.  Mind you, this is the only way to get these items - is through they're free shipping option.  I personally think this company is a SCAM.  DO NOT BUY!!  They do not actually ship you the products.  They just take your money.  Oh but don't worry -- if I'm interested in a replacement for my items I can buy them again with a 15% off code!  Haha!
If I could give 0 stars I would. Worst customer service I have ever encountered. I ordered these couch savers according to their sizing guide. Once they arrived, I tried them on my couch to find out they do not fit. As stated in the return policy, I returned the product in the original packaging, just as it came. After paying over 20 dollars to ship the product back for a return, with of course a restocking fee deduction, I was emailed back with pictures of single pieces of dog hair that was found on the couch savers. My product was not eligible for a refund. Now, I’m not really sure what I was supposed to do in this situation, wash the covers with the risk of shrinking and not returning as is.. or returning the never used, or even sat on product with a possible stray dog hair. Unreal. To make matters worse, once they contacted me to say that I wasn’t eligible for a refund, they asked if they should send me an invoice to cover the shipping back to me, or if they should just keep the product. I agree the covers look nice, but I would avoid ordering this product online due to the risk of it not fitting and being stuck with the cost. These covers are not cheap! I am so upset and wish I never even ordered in the first place.
I ordered covers for a sectional sofa over a month ago and prior to paying fit did not state that my order was in back order. They took my money and every time I asked when will I receive my package all I keep hearing is "I am so sorry for the delay please be patient we will keep you inform" I am the one that has to reach out weekly but every week I hear a different excuse! Save your time and order elsewhere. I am still waiting for my package to arrive! I prefer to give no stars
I never received my order after 2 months waiting, I emailed the company but they never provide me a tracking number or delivery date. DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY
Ordered 2 3 seat covers. After waiting and never getting shipping information a package arrived about 6 weeks later. The package contained only 1 cover. They refuse to refund my money as they claim the weight on the package label would be enough for two of their covers. Do Not Give These Scammers Your Money
Absolute SCAM! Took 6 months to receive from CHINA. This is NOT an American company! Didn’t fit as advertised, this was supposed to fit 185cm, didn’t fit a 90cm chair. 3 seat sofa piece didn’t fit a 2 seat sofa, 4 seat piece didn’t fit a 3 seat sofa. By the time the “return department” gets back to you, it’s to late to return. No phone number, rude customer service. If you try to cancel the order, even though it hasn’t shipped, they’ll send a bogus tracking number saying they can’t cancel because it’s already on the way. From China. Not Oregon or California like they say. It’s a crappy fitted sheet. Save your money, buy a sheet.
Extremely poor customer service.
Ordered in May and did not receive 6 month later
No refund provide
No response to messages and email.
Total scam.
esta compania. es muy mala no da el documento para devolución no cojen el tel. no tienen servicio al cliente cobran el dinero y ella no sabe mas de ellos. es muy lamentable que existan compañías así..
esta compania. no cumple con los pedido.
Very bad company. They make sure not to provide return instructions: Return locations are international, yet they ship from within the US. They are very scammy. No phone number to call either. Only buy from them if you like to throw your hard earned money away.
After 3 weeks, my cover already had multiple holes in it. VERY poorly made and customer service is horrible. All they care about is making a sale.
Wonder why their website has so many good reviews.. because they say if you add a review they might give you the product for free! This is weeks before you even receive it. I finally got mine and the thing broke before I could even get it out of the packaging. It was very cheaply made.. think of a fitted sheet with straps. I reluctantly tried it on my couch. It didn't work. The moment you sit down the fabric pops out of the crevices. I tried to get a refund and could only manage to get half my money back. Worst product ever, total scam!
I contacted the company via a chat message to make sure I was ordering the correct size for my sofa. I was informed that I should order the standard sofa cover, NOT the extra large. I ordered and received the cover. Unfortunately, it is too small. I again did a chat and was informed of the return process. The return fee/restocking fee was waived. I was willing to pay to have the item shipped back as I really liked the item, just needed it in a bigger size. FedEx was $120 to return and they instructed me to ask about a US return warehouse instead of Lithuania. I called and was informed there isn't a US return center. I was instructed to go to a US Postal Office, which I did, and was informed it would be $40.50 to send it back. The USPS also told me to request a US return warehouse. I called the company and was informed I could get a 30% refund. What good is that? I have a product that I can't use! It is also too expensive to return. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was informed that I would get the same answer, 30% refund. I wanted to order the extra large, but now will not do it. I requested a return label from your company that I would pay for (it could be charged to my credit card). I know you are not paying between $40 and $120 to ship out these items. This is ridiculous! I am stuck with something that I can not use. I know the return policy is that I pay for return shipping, but nothing like the cost potentially being more than the the item. It is a really nice item but useless to me. What a rip-off!
I ordered from couchsavers. It took 3 months for the package to ship, and I contacted them during this time to let them know that I would be moving and if they would update my address. They stated that they would, however, delivered it to the previous address. I contacted customer service for a refund, which they refused. They said that it wasn't purchased with insurance so they refuse to do anything about it. They told me they would send my complaint to escalations. I waited 2 weeks and never heard anything from escalations so I contacted their customer service again who then stated that they don't have an escalations department at all. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they sent me an email for him to respond. This is the worst company ever. They steal and they lie.
After receiving our couch covers, we weren't satisfied with how it fit our couch. Rather than making the return process easy, we were asked to explain how we measured our couch, to take/send a photo of the couch without the cover, and then to take/send a photo of the couch with the cover on. This, after explaining I had already repackaged the cover and asked for simple return instructions. After going back and forth, their slow and indirect responses make me believe they tried to get me to exceed the 14-day return guarantee. Finally, I have been provided a return option MINUS a 20% restocking fee and a $20 return shipping fee! Meaning I won't even get HALF of what I paid for! Absolutely ridiculous. Terrible product and even worse customer service. DO NOT BUY!
Very bad company with shady practices.
They have a very sketchy return policy and use this as a way to take money from people. I returned their product then they claimed that was some 3PL company and that they have return locations in Canada and elsewhere, yet they shopped to me from California. Now they want to take an additional amount when their UNUSED product was returned to their warehouse in the condition it was received. Horrible company that should be sued.
Worst company ever!! Buyers beware these covers are junk. They will make you pay to return their junk and take 20% off your money for restocking fee for a piece of cloth.
Worse company ever!!!
Terrible company!! Do not waste your money!! I ordered 2 covers the beginning of April. They have no phone number to call them. Order status was never updated. I told them in June I was moving out of state and needed the covers by then. July came, no covers. I moved and got rid of my couches because they didn’t match the colors in my house!! Kept being told via “chat” they were on their way. I asked for refund.... no refund unless you return the product!! They email me mid August!! My package is at the UPS in the state I moved from and I would have to retrieve it!! Are you kidding??? I went and got the covers and asked them to send me a shipping label... they refuse!! I know why there is no phone number to call. This company is horrible!! This company needs to be SHUT DOWN!! They gave me the run around for months!! I still have not received my refund!!
www.couchsavers.com is rated 1.30 based on 64 reviews