covevibrant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend covevibrant.com

Tell us how covevibrant.com made you happy
delivery time ridiculously long, the order may have been placed in America but the filling must have been in China. The reviews written may be false their own rating of 4.5 is not consistent with trust pilots 1.8 stars. The stated original price of £200 is fanciful for a watch that is not rechargeable and in addition no instructions on how to change the battery, it is cheap junk
It could improve its details for example how long it will take to come and more details on what it does
How do you even turn it on? Received today after 3 week looks terrible and instructions in another language.
Let me start by saying that the company is sketchy and I felt uneasy about my purchase the whole time. It took between 2 and 3 weeks to arrive and I was relieved when it did. Those who are saying no charger is added is because it can be put into any usb charger plug or a computer.

I do feel I could have got lucky with my products arrival but the watch does work and for £20 you pay for what you get.

I personally won’t buy from here again but for this one off purchase it certainly want as bad as others have made out.

Finally in terms of specs it is as advertised however the purple band is much more pink than purple so I’d recommend black.
Horrendous Company! Took 4 weeks to arrive. No charging lead, can’t read instructions & described as a bracelet & looks like one & not a watch!! How do I get a refund??
Do not use this company!!
Watch took over 3 weeks to arrive then received looks nothing like picture can't understand instructions and it's flimsy and cheap looking, awaiting refund but no reply from company, so have to open a PayPal case not happy at all!
No charger lead provided to my watch and very poor quality. its not worth a money.not happy customer at all
no recharging lead provided, as claimed, or instructions to exchange battery please supply information to clarify the situation
The first word that describes my watch is waterproof. That's why I bought it - this is a misnomer when it comes to Covevibrant - your watch is splashproof so if the rain gets on it (like any other watch) it is protected. I had mine 4 days and went to aquafit and then it stopped working. This is probably the reason it was reduced from £119.95 to £19.95 - DO NOT BUY
Scam Avoid Avoid don’t be fools! This company is a BIG SCAM

I purchased watch 1 week ago and no delivery no reply, stay away from it please? All 5 star review are fake and not genuine at all!!!!
Why are you using my name as Amira? My name is Amira and I have contacted you via email 1 week ago questioning regarding my watch when will be delivered! I Never received an email explanation and still waiting for a watch! I have placed and order on 26 November 2019 you guys are SCAMMERS. Please public don’t purchase from this company as all 1 star reviews are genuine. I have contacted the bank and will get refunded soon.
Still waiting for Smart Watch, tried E Mailing no explaination. Tried Phoning just got (dialled wrong number message). Item may turn up you never know.
I haven’t received my activity tracker and it’s been almost 6 weeks
Hi I ordered a fit bit watch for£19 95 on the 24thnov and still have n't recieved it yet am I going to get it as you've got my money please let me no
I received in a battered box instructions not in English and came with NO charger it won’t even switch on not worth the money at all
The watch arrived after a month , in a bashed box , no charger or battery slot , manual is written in chinese . full of scratches .
The watches arrived in Cheap bashed up looking packaging containing face of watch and the straps on the side with no English information how to operate the watches and no charger. Contact point charger point ???? Looking all Rusty not sure it will even work when I finally get response how to work them. Supposed to be gifts but ashamed to give now. Not happy!
Happy with the watch. I emailed customer support because it was taking longer than a standard delivery but they replied immediately with the estimated delivery time. It is a very good value for money and looks beautiful.
The watch I got is brilliant. I think it took a little long to arrive but that is because it is delivered from China. I am happy with the watch.
Ordered my watch couple weeks ago turned up yesterday so only been using it 24 hours . But so far very impressed for the £20.00 I payed for it.
I had emailed the company to see where it was they replied to me very quickly and told me how long it can take to come.
covevibrant.com is rated 1.45 based on 51 reviews