covevibrant.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend covevibrant.com

Tell us how covevibrant.com made you happy
Ordered a fitness tracker. Took ages to come from China. Quality poor, battery lasts about 2 days. Nothing like the picture, supposed to be purple, strap horrible quality and is bright pink. Says waterproof on the box but the information leaflet says do not wear in the shower. Have requested a refund
Would not recommend, can only assume their reviews on the website are fake.
Ordered a cheap watch nothing fancy, still waiting 3 weeks later, no reply’s to emails and have opened a refund claim via PayPal
Fake site. They take your money but dont deliverband ignore emails
SCAM AVOID cheap watches no quality no contact/ reply for return. Also known as Covesweet. Luckily had paid on paypal and was able to get my money back.
Ordered a waterproof fitness tracker which was advertised at £19.99 instead of £119.99. Yes, like many, I should know better that nothing of any quality is offered with a £100 discount. The watch is worthless...it works but the quality is very poor and the strap will last 5 minutes. The make-up of the strap is such that when it or the clasp breaks, no other strap can be fitted rendering it useless.
I received my watch at last can say that after 20 plus days I received a great watch saying what it does! Totally happy with item will buy again! 😁
Stay clear total crooks item never arrived neither has my promised PayPal refund ... dispute opened .... total scum !!
Doesn’t even deserve a star, absolute SCAM‼️
I purchased 2 watches, they arrived in crushed packaging and were damaged.
They were just cheap plastic and not even worth the £25 I paid let alone the £200 I was supposed to be saving!
I contacted them to return them and have heard nothing! Very disappointed but a lesson learned... do not buy these products!
Complete scam, don’t waste your time it’s a fake site.
I think they are a scam. I ordered something and it has never arrived and they have dissapeared
covevibrant.com is rated 1.45 based on 51 reviews