Cozy pet Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Cozy pet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cozy pet?
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Cozy pet made you happy

"My rabbit hutch arrived with a missing piece which was part of the roof,and another piece duplicated. I cannot complete building it. I have emailed several times and it heard anything back. I have tried ringing and there is never any answer.wish I'd seen the reviews before buying"
Are you Cozy pet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I wish I had seen the previous reviews before buying from Cozy Pet. I cannot emphasise how difficult it is to get them to repair/replace broken items. I ordered a dog kennel, which arrived with a broken part. The part is one of the load bearing planks. They accepted liability and offered a 15% discount (about £20). However, I explained that I needed a working kennel and that I could not order a replacement part for £20. They then starting arguing about their profit margin and how they cannot afford to replace. I informed them of my consumer rights but it took very long. They argued about everything, including the fact that they "are not supposed to know the law" (yes, they are). They argued that they only had to pay return postage up to about £8 (this is particularly absurd given that they charge £15 for postage), that I had to wait around all day on a weekday for their courier to collect, that they needed to receive the damaged part back before sending a new one in order to make sure that I do not steal it if they send me a new one first. It became increasingly frustrating. So far it has taken 2 weeks since I wrote to them the first time, with daily e-mails and a phone call. I have booked the return courier and bought the return packaging and will claim it back, but seeing how this is going I am afraid I will have to make a legal claim against them in order to get my money back. If any of the people below is reading this, please be aware that you have an unqualified right to return the item and be reimbursed in full (including return postage) if it arrived damaged. There is also a presumption that, if the item breaks within the first 6 months, it was faulty at delivery and they have to prove the contrary."
"Ordered a cat tree that broke after less than a month. When contacting them they replied with "oh well. Your cats broke it." and outright refuse to refund or replace. Absolutely awful customer service. Avoid at all costs!"
"I bought a heavy duty dog play pen in October 2018, which included a base tray. The cage bars were bent in transit, but my husband straightened them, however the base was broken on delivery, the base is very flimsy and although it arrived in a box the plastic wasn't wrapped and the corner was broken and unusable due to the jagged edges. I contacted Cozy Pet who were very helpful and offered a replacement base or 10% discount, I advised I had chosen this pen specifically because it came with a base. I have sent almost weekly emails and phoned this company to be told the base tray is due in 'this week' and they repeatedly offer me discount or a faux sheepskin bed instead of the base tray! I have repeatedly told them I do not want a bed or a discount. I have been told I can return the item in an unused condition (I told them I would use the pen until the replacement tray arrived) or I would be charged for used goods or opened package. I am so frustrated with this company, I have been repeatedly promised a replacement and it is now 18th December and they tell me again today that they are waiting for new base trays. If I return the item I have to pay the courier costs. I initially thought this product was great and would have ordered a smaller size pen for my younger dog, but having had such bad customer service I am looking elsewhere for a second cage. As previously stated the base is very flimsy I have reservations that if a replacement is ever sent that it will arrive undamaged. Very frustrated with this company and their product, which is a shame as it could have been good!"
"I bought a rabbit/guineapig hutch from cozy pet. The customer service was great. I called and spoke to a very nice helpful lady before buying. The quality of this is also very good. My daughters are over the moon with it thankyou cozy pet"
Cozy pet is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews