Cozy pet Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Cozy pet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cozy pet?

Tell us how Cozy pet made you happy

"I bought a heavy duty dog play pen in October 2018, which included a base tray. The cage bars were bent in transit, but my husband straightened them, however the base was broken on delivery, the base is very flimsy and although it arrived in a box the plastic wasn't wrapped and the corner was broken and unusable due to the jagged edges. I contacted Cozy Pet who were very helpful and offered a replacement base or 10% discount, I advised I had chosen this pen specifically because it came with a base. I have sent almost weekly emails and phoned this company to be told the base tray is due in 'this week' and they repeatedly offer me discount or a faux sheepskin bed instead of the base tray! I have repeatedly told them I do not want a bed or a discount. I have been told I can return the item in an unused condition (I told them I would use the pen until the replacement tray arrived) or I would be charged for used goods or opened package. I am so frustrated with this company, I have been repeatedly promised a replacement and it is now 18th December and they tell me again today that they are waiting for new base trays. If I return the item I have to pay the courier costs. I initially thought this product was great and would have ordered a smaller size pen for my younger dog, but having had such bad customer service I am looking elsewhere for a second cage. As previously stated the base is very flimsy I have reservations that if a replacement is ever sent that it will arrive undamaged. Very frustrated with this company and their product, which is a shame as it could have been good!"
Are you Cozy pet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a rabbit/guineapig hutch from cozy pet. The customer service was great. I called and spoke to a very nice helpful lady before buying. The quality of this is also very good. My daughters are over the moon with it thankyou cozy pet"
Cozy pet is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews