Cozy pet Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Cozy pet

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Cozy pet?
Click Here

Tell us how Cozy pet made you happy

"I wish I had seen the previous reviews before buying from Cozy Pet. I cannot emphasise how difficult it is to get them to repair/replace broken items. I ordered a dog kennel, which arrived with a broken part. The part is one of the load bearing planks. They accepted liability and offered a 15% discount (about £20). However, I explained that I needed a working kennel and that I could not order a replacement part for £20. They then starting arguing about their profit margin and how they cannot afford to replace. I informed them of my consumer rights but it took very long. They argued about everything, including the fact that they "are not supposed to know the law" (yes, they are). They argued that they only had to pay return postage up to about £8 (this is particularly absurd given that they charge £15 for postage), that I had to wait around all day on a weekday for their courier to collect, that they needed to receive the damaged part back before sending a new one in order to make sure that I do not steal it if they send me a new one first. It became increasingly frustrating. So far it has taken 2 weeks since I wrote to them the first time, with daily e-mails and a phone call. I have booked the return courier and bought the return packaging and will claim it back, but seeing how this is going I am afraid I will have to make a legal claim against them in order to get my money back. If any of the people below is reading this, please be aware that you have an unqualified right to return the item and be reimbursed in full (including return postage) if it arrived damaged. There is also a presumption that, if the item breaks within the first 6 months, it was faulty at delivery and they have to prove the contrary."
Are you Cozy pet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered a cat tree that broke after less than a month. When contacting them they replied with "oh well. Your cats broke it." and outright refuse to refund or replace. Absolutely awful customer service. Avoid at all costs!"
Cozy pet is rated 2.20 based on 5 reviews