CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition Reviews

of reviewers recommend CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition
Read CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition Reviews

About CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition:

Fixx Nutrition and CrampFix offer a range of all-natural, functional nutrition solutions made in our own manufacturing facility. Driven by an obsession to innovate and offer our customers highly effective products that help improve their lives.

755220328

michelle@crampfix.com.au

11/3 William Banks Drive, Burleigh Heads, Queensland

Tell us how CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition made you happy
This product is game changer!
Still hasn’t been delivered. Purchased on February 3, 2021 it’s now February 22, 2021! No follow up from crampfix. Very disappointing experience.
This product works really good, everything the advertising say is true. Tastes like crap, but you get used to that. I will definitely keep buying Cramp Fixx again. Great product.
Very helpful, great shipping, product is amazing! Has helped me so much
Amazing product for muscle cramps! Cramps disappear within seconds of using!
with constant night leg cramps when additional suggested additives failed to help Cramp Fix works instantly and effectively at the onset of the cramp all better now thanks-- Dale
Having tried many supplements to address my cramp issues, I am quite satisfied with the CrampFix. I have tried the product as a preventative measure having it before a high intensity workout and also did another session without the product and worked out until my legs fatigued and began to cramp. Had the shot of CrampFix and within 5mins the cramps were relieved and I continued on with the workout without the cramps recurring.

Will definitely be keeping a few doses of CrampFix in the bag for sports and high intensity activities.
I have suffered with cramping all my life, and always at the critical moment!!!! I have tried many different remedies, with no success, I literally had resigned to having this issue for ever, till I found CrampFix spray in the supermarket and tried it, I was skeptical and over the next few rides used it before the ride and suffered no cramping, still a little skeptical I ordered the shots, and today completed a 120KM ride with a small Quad cramp with 10ks to go that disappeared with a shot!!!!!! I have been using the shots before and during the ride when I feel that tingle in my legs, I am convinced!!!! and am highly recommending CrampFix, a product i have waited to long to discover!!! thank you.
I'm a bike rider. On long rides 85kms plus with lots of climbing (Excess of 1500Vms)The only thing I was weary of and holding me back are when my cramps will come on.
So I've use this products for almost three months now. Was sceptical At First but the products works really well.
I used it once as I was about to cramps and it takes it away enough for me to finished strong. Now on the long ride I take it at the half way marks as my legs start to tighten up as a recovery as well prevents cramps. And take another serve as needed. So far so good. This products so far has being my saving grace.
The only advice is take it early to be more effective, it does take a bit longer to kick in.
For several years now I have been purchasing and using CrampFix products and have always received first class service and prompt delivery. Jan, Michelle and the team are always flying the flag and supporting events and are always up for a chat. Great products and great people!
Excellent easy to use website and prompt delivery
The cramp fix mouth spray was very expensive and didn't work. A total waste of money.
Very effective, the spray is very convenient to carry and works well
Have always found CrampFix great for both preventing cramps and allowing to continue after a cramp. The only truely effective Fix as all other so called methods seem to be Bro science
Is it weird I like the taste?! So far so good, I use the mini 50ml bottles amd carry one in my back pocket for when I need a fix and it is able to break the cramp cycle and work for me
I really love this product because when I am out on a long run you can be easily consumed it and best of all it’s not sticky like other products I have used in the past. The other reason why I like it so much is that you don’t need to take it with water and I love the tiny bottle it comes in! Thanks again CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition.
This is good stuff, highly recommend!!
CrampFix - Fixx Nutrition is rated 4.41 based on 17 reviews