Creative-Cables Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Creative-Cables
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Creative-Cables made you happy

Telephone
"I have used Creative Cables a couple of times. The goods aren't bad - an acceptable quality/cost balance, but every time I have contacted the customer service, that's pretty much close to nonexistent.Every time I have to call an average of 8 times across a day or two for finally someone to pick up the phone, and this last order I've placed with them, when someone eventually answered, the support was absolutely disgraceful. I have order, among other components, fabric cable. When placing the order, you have the option to choose, 10m as a single length, or 10 x 1m cables. I needed, due to several lamps, 10 x 1m lengths of both colours, but unfortunately received single cables of 10m, which because it pre-cut and taped on the edges, actually more expensive than a single 10m length. After I managed to finally speak to them, asking for these items to be replaced by the correct ones. The reply was immediately an incredibly rude: "oh you can just cut it yourself". I could, but that's not what i paid for. Then after a back and forth conversation for a few minutes, I was finally told in a very rude way that I could "go on the website, find the address, and return the items (at my own cost), and they would cut and send back. With their order there is never a delivery slip, nor returns form, nor anything. Just a box with the goods, no official tracing. This is a shameful service, a nightmare of a customer service and as I really advise against using this company."
Are you Creative-Cables? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Creative-Cables receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Very good quality products. I bought some cables, lamp holders and more....So happy with the goods. The various types of cables available is excellent!!!"
Creative-Cables is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews