Cupid Carriages Reviews

Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 4th August 2017
Thomlinson
Cupid Carriages 5 star review on 1st August 2017
Dawn
Car arrived well in time and clean the driver was very pleasent and helpful
Fantastic service, perfect timing and car was very clean considering the horrible weather.
Made it a very special day, can’t thank them enough
I would just like to give you some feedback regarding rob your driver yesterday. People are always fast to leave negative reviews about things however I would just like to say how happy I was with rob what an asset to your company he is. He was looking the part like he was actually attending a wedding he was prompt with his arrival and went the extra mile for me on my special day. I would recommend him and your company to family and friends if anyone deserves any pay rises it’s rob he is the face of the company as he is the person that interacts with your customers. If you could pass this feedback on to rob to I would really appreciate it. And again I would just like to say a massive thank you to him for making our travels smooth and prompt what a guy. Thank you rob.
They were very punctual, friendly and very helpful. They made everything run smoothly.
I hired a car to go to my sisters funeral all the way to Brighton and back. This company made a sad day bearable. The driver John was wonderful, professional and lovely to me and my grandson. The car was excellent, on time, clean and a lovely drive for such a long journey. Thank you so much Howard, Simon and John for making the best of a sad day. I have no hesitation in recommending your company to any one and will use your services again. Thank you Diane and Paul.
The driver arrived in good time car was clean Car. driver waited for us as we were late he took the bridesmaids then came Back for the bride. Driver was courteous . I would have them again
Hired a limousine for my wedding day.
Was a friendly and amenable driver. Arrived on time and allowed for photos. Looked after the bride and other passengers.
Excellent customer service throughout, from the initial inquiry, the booking process, and the car hire itself. Really good value for money, will definitely recommend to our friends and family and will use again in the future.
We had a difficult time after lockdown and our wedding cancelled then the loss of our terminally ill son after a 3 year battle with metachromatic luekodystrophy. The owner Simon contacted us personally to offer his condolences and a refund in full. Although due to timeframes and current global pandemic things took a week or 2 longer then expected. But bless his heart he refunded us in full without issue and was a man of his word and then offered my partner a vehicle of his choice for whatever occasion free of charge. We cannot thank Simon and his team enough. Through the most on difficult time in our families lives we felt so heart warmed by his actions and understanding for our specific circumstances. We would just like to thank him from the bottom of our heart for everything his has done for us in these tough times.
Kindest regards and a heartfelt thank you
Miss jodie Pickard
Mr Liam pinnell
We had a brilliant experience with cupid carridges.
I moved my wedding forward by 1 month due to covid and I called them the week before to organise a car - all staff were amazing and really helpful to get what we needed to make our day extra special. The driver was also absolutely brilliant and we had a lovely experience.
I would definitely recommend. Thank you cupid carriages! Ashleigh
Excellent service, very helpful and professional. Driver was lovely and really courteous - passengers were delighted. Would definately use this firm again.
Well organised and very polite driver
we hired a car for our daughters wedding , the quality and appearance of the car was just what we had dreamed of.
the driver was well presented for this special occasion , he also very professional which helped ease some nerves.
the driver also had the answers to some Dad questions " what size is the engine , what is the top speed , how much did the car cost "
for what was a special occasion the standard of service was excellent.
We had previously booked Cupid carriages for our wedding in may but with pandemic had to cancel our day,Cupid carriages were brilliant we rearranged our special day for the 12th September they made the day perfect even upgraded the hummer to 16 people so everyone could enjoy our day together.would highly recommend this firm brill from start to finish.
I was very pleased with every little thing the car was presented with a blue ribbon which we asked for,car was spotless so pictures inside and all round the car with bride groom and kids were just fantastic
Norman the driver was so helpful nothing was to much as we need a wheel chair THANKYOU ALL
We hired a Rolls Royce for me nephews wedding. I must say from start to finish we were well looked after. The driver was professional and courteous at all times.
Excellent service. Thank you
Excellent service from Cupid carriages the car arrived on time as agreed, John the driver was friendly polite and very professional, he adhered to all covid regulations, the car was very clean and tidy would definitely recommend cupid carriages.
I had a beautiful old vintage rolls royse
For my wedding 28th August 2020 . The driver (Rob) was exceptional on way my wedding day turned up on time, helped me to and into the car as it was badly raining. As my parents locked the house up my kitten escaped Rob the driver was lovely and put my kitten back in my house. Couldn't have asked for a more polite, lovley man on one off the most stressful and nervous days off my life
fantastic service for my wedding day couldn't fault it from the beginning to the end
We had to travel almost 200 miles to and then back for my wedding on single day, but the journey felt like a total breeze. My driver Robert Young was a large part of the reason for this!
Cupid Carriages is rated 4.82 based on 228 reviews