Yardstick Training Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yardstick Training

About Yardstick Training: At Yardstick, we believe that learning changes lives. It changes communities, industries, whole societies. Our goal is to help 1 billion learners achieve competence by 2025. For over a decade we’ve worked with subject matter experts, employers, industry regulators, and training managers to train, certify and verify millions of members of today’s workforce.

Yardstick Training is poised to become the largest provider of trusted training solutions to regulated industries (e.g. safety), through owned content and partnerships. We are a source of reliable and trusted premium training, at work or recreationally, and are experts and technology leaders.

jquon@danatec.com

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Danatec has been right on with our WHMIS course , and every other course you need them to supply. The instruction booklets on training and all the information and supplies give you everything you need to get your employees ready to work"
"Love the convenience of doing this at my home. Great information and good quality programs:)"
"Great job, was a great experience. Would definitely use again and would recommend to a friend."
"Excellent courses, refreshed my TDG and WHMIS this year, they offer other courses too, lots of variety"
"always helpful and easy to contact. courses are up to date and easy to follow great company and products!!"
"Very good to deal with.Keep you informed when courses come due."
"Good morning Last year I tried to register 2 or 3 of my staff for the online TDG course.. I spent more time trying to register for the course then it took my staff to take the course. I must have called 5-10 times to get the issue resolved and still problems occurred. One of your staff eventually sent me a hard copy of the learning material as I was willing to forfeit my money then spend more time on the process. Sorry but I don't have time to waste trying to register for a course. Please ensure you have a dedicated person you can call to either fix the issue or be able to register on the phone."
"Very easy to follow and easy to obtain certificates!"
"Always pleasant and thorough"
"Very convenient for our workforce and easy to use. Quality of materials is very good as well."
"Excellent training materials at a reasonable cost!"
"Excellent company to deal with. Great products, prompt and efficient service. Will unhesitatingly use them again"
"For starters, if you have troubles, when you phone in, your staff is excellent, they are always understanding and very patient ti help us get the issue fixed, which is usually a computer glitch on my end. Excellent customer service. It is organized good, it was a bit to get used to the new system than the old one., but now comfortable using. Great job"
"Excellent training"
"The training is easy to follow and I had my certification in no time."
"All training that we have taken has been very good as well as dealing with any staff has been a pleasure."
"Educational Information is presented is user friendly format! Students materials are the best available."
"Our company finds Danatec training courses have excellent content. The courses help our employees learn what they need know to work safe in the workplace"
"Well designed programs make learning an enjoyable experience and increase the probability of retention. Thank you!"
"Our Company utilizes Danatec for the TDG and WHMIS online training courses. The courses are interactive, industry recognized with printable/re-printable certificates (especially in the case where the employee loses their certificate). Easily accessible and very convenient."
"Great company to deal with and have totally helped stream our orientations, getting new drivers in the field faster."
Yardstick Training is rated 4.61 based on 64 reviews