Danatec by Yardstick Training Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Danatec by Yardstick Training

About Danatec by Yardstick Training: At Yardstick, we believe that learning changes lives. It changes communities, industries, whole societies. Our goal is to help 1 billion learners achieve competence by 2025. For over a decade we’ve worked with subject matter experts, employers, industry regulators, and training managers to train, certify and verify millions of members of today’s workforce.

Yardstick Training is poised to become the largest provider of trusted training solutions to regulated industries (e.g. safety), through owned content and partnerships. We are a source of reliable and trusted premium training, at work or recreationally, and are experts and technology leaders.

jquon@danatec.com

Tell us how Danatec by Yardstick Training made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Danatec has been right on with our WHMIS course , and every other course you need them to supply. The instruction booklets on training and all the information and supplies give you everything you need to get your employees ready to work"
"Received great customer service from Leejay. He walked me through the entire process as I had numerous individuals to sign up. The system was easy to navigate and use as a Training Manager. I would highly recommend this company for online safety training."
"Easy to use"
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback. What else can we improve on to ensure that your experience is 5-star and beyond? Let us know at 1-800-465-3366 or customercare@danatec.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
"Danatech is a relaible system for us to use company wide as many of our employees and contractors do not go to the office daily. We are a online based companay and Danatech provides us with what we need to stay compliant and minimal down time for our guys."
Hi,

Thanks for leaving such a great review and that our online learning platform fits your company's needs. We hope to contact you and hear more about your experience with our company and products. Thanks for being a valued customer and we hope you'll continue to learn with us!
"An effective course that was informative and engaging. I liked how the modules were broken into parts so that I could take a break if needed. I feel well prepared for the workplace. Thank you!"
Hi!

This was really great feedback and is great to hear that your learning experience was a positive one. This was very helpful to our staff to learn and for future learners to learn about. We hope you'll continue to learn with us in the future!
"Excellent company to deal with. Great products, prompt and efficient service. Overall a great experience - training is relative and effective and customer service is outstanding. Thanks"
Hi Kate,

Thanks for leaving us a review and we're happy to hear that Danatec continues to serve your training needs with a range of products and services. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you'll continue to learn with us in the future!
"Danatec has really helped me! I needed training for my job, asap, and they got it done for me. I am now working away, thanks so much!"
Hi Tyler,

Thank you for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it. We hope that you'll continue to consider us for future learning and training needs!
"VEry well-built/interactive courses. Makes you engage with the material instead of just rambling for several hours. By far some of the best online tickets that I've done."
Hi Christie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our training has been a positive experience for you. We hope you'll continue to use us for your training and learning purposes. Thanks for being a valued customer!
"Danatec by Yardstick training is convenient, user friendly, excellent value and cost effective. An individual can complete the course at home. An employer does not have to organize a day to have all staff at a training course. This allows employees to stay update and current without killing the company budget."
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your time and feedback. We hope to continue to offer you award-winning training and learning materials. Thanks for being a valued customer and we hope you'll learn with us again in the future!
"Easy to use for my entire staff. Training has improved their skills and applied positively in the work environment."
Hi,

Thank you for the wonderful review and we're really happy to hear that our training and learning services have improved your workplace. We hope to continue to be of service and we value you as a customer. Thanks for learning with us!
"Easy to use and order"
"Verry good Customer service"
"The people telling their experience is not necessary. Stick to the course instead of listening to people’s life story. Useless"
"Very clear and interesting."
"I was afraid the WHMIS training would be boring, but I couldn't stop watching the videos! I had to know what happened next in each scenario and as a result, I'm sure I learned much more. The stories made me take chemical safety awareness much more seriously."
"Easy to deal with"
"Easy to assign training and for employees to access courses once they were assigned. The multiple course purchasing option provides discounts, and then allows course allocation as the need for training arises."
"very useful training tool."
"online couses for safety, website easy to use."
"I find it very user friendly to access the site"
"Great to deal with! Top contender for our company."
Danatec by Yardstick Training is rated 4.62 based on 98 reviews