Yardstick Training Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yardstick Training

About Yardstick Training: At Yardstick, we believe that learning changes lives. It changes communities, industries, whole societies. Our goal is to help 1 billion learners achieve competence by 2025. For over a decade we’ve worked with subject matter experts, employers, industry regulators, and training managers to train, certify and verify millions of members of today’s workforce.

Yardstick Training is poised to become the largest provider of trusted training solutions to regulated industries (e.g. safety), through owned content and partnerships. We are a source of reliable and trusted premium training, at work or recreationally, and are experts and technology leaders.

jquon@danatec.com

Tell us how Yardstick Training made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Danatec has been right on with our WHMIS course , and every other course you need them to supply. The instruction booklets on training and all the information and supplies give you everything you need to get your employees ready to work"
"Danatec has been exceptional to deal with. The simplicity and user-friendliness of the system makes my life easier when tracking my employees training. Leejay was great to work with, his friendly attitude and patience when helping me understand the system has ensured that I will be a long time customer with Danatec for the foreseeable future."
"I completed the Online Recreational Trailer Safety Training Course after attending the RV Expo earlier this month. I was blown away that virtually every exhibitor I asked about training on trailer safety told me that there are no courses available to help those wanting to learn about the basics on RVs. Dealers told me they would explain how to hook my tent trailer up. The rest, I was told, would be gained by experience. This course was very well done and interesting. It also had so much more information than I was expecting and which not one rep at the RV Expo even mentioned. I had no idea I needed to know about trailer loading or its impact on sway. I learned more than I thought and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get an RV or camper trailer for the first time. I’m going to make my husband that the course as well! It’s really worth it."
"We have been using Danatec for our TDG and DOT training for many years. The courses are well put together and cover everything that is required by regulations."
"The customer service is great and the selection of courses are exactly what I'm looking for."
"Danatec offers excellent and valid training for the workforce. The courses are accepted and preferred across the country. As a facilitator, the website is easy to use, set up and manage."
"I like the online training, it allows me the ability to work at my own pace and on my schedule while still being able to run my business. I have recently used the tech support team and found them to be very helpful and willing to help."
"Love the convenience of doing this at my home. Great information and good quality programs:)"
"Great job, was a great experience. Would definitely use again and would recommend to a friend."
"Excellent courses, refreshed my TDG and WHMIS this year, they offer other courses too, lots of variety"
"always helpful and easy to contact. courses are up to date and easy to follow great company and products!!"
"Very good to deal with.Keep you informed when courses come due."
"Good morning Last year I tried to register 2 or 3 of my staff for the online TDG course.. I spent more time trying to register for the course then it took my staff to take the course. I must have called 5-10 times to get the issue resolved and still problems occurred. One of your staff eventually sent me a hard copy of the learning material as I was willing to forfeit my money then spend more time on the process. Sorry but I don't have time to waste trying to register for a course. Please ensure you have a dedicated person you can call to either fix the issue or be able to register on the phone."
"Very easy to follow and easy to obtain certificates!"
"Always pleasant and thorough"
"Very convenient for our workforce and easy to use. Quality of materials is very good as well."
"Excellent training materials at a reasonable cost!"
"Excellent company to deal with. Great products, prompt and efficient service. Will unhesitatingly use them again"
"For starters, if you have troubles, when you phone in, your staff is excellent, they are always understanding and very patient ti help us get the issue fixed, which is usually a computer glitch on my end. Excellent customer service. It is organized good, it was a bit to get used to the new system than the old one., but now comfortable using. Great job"
"Excellent training"
"The training is easy to follow and I had my certification in no time."
Yardstick Training is rated 4.63 based on 70 reviews