Danatec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Danatec
Read Danatec Reviews

About Danatec:

At Danatec, we are in the business of sending people home safely to their families.

We have over 30 years of experience building, publishing and customizing training solutions for organizations – we take the challenge out of complex regulatory compliance. We build training programs that are easy to use, easy to implement, cost-effective and help our customers remain safe and compliant.

If you need a comprehensive health and safety program that is customized to your needs, our team of experts have various solutions that can be tailored to meet your business.

marketing@weknowtraining.ca

10130, 103 Street Northwest, 18th Floor

Tell us how Danatec made you happy
Easy, well explained and interactive
Hi Nelson, We're happy to hear that the courses offered at Danatec are worthy of a 5-star review. We wanted to thank you for being our valued customer and that you'll continue to use us as your trusted training solutions provider!
Ordered a course and it would not open ...can't get any help ...left messages for two days now
I have just completed my JHSC online refresher course with Barrie Furtney. I was very pleased with the material that was covered and how he presented the material. Thanks again Barrie!
Wish link that was sent out for course start by email said do not use internet explorer for course. Tried their chat bot which was no help. So I contacted customer support to resolve log in problem was asked to leave phone number and they would get back to me in order of calls received at 1 PM. Been waiting over 4 hrs for call.
I have bought a couple of courses, the first went smoothly, but the second one Confined Space Entry I failed the final exam and I understood it was my mistake. I called and was told to do it again and I had to do the whole course three times already and no final exam has been shown on my screen. I emailed explaining about the issue already and had not been emailed back The have god each but these problems surely disappoint me greatly because of the "great" reviews the program has.
It would be nice to get some customer service today? I went online, ordered a course & paid for it this morning and can not get logged back in to do the course? Help me out please!
It the worst system to do on the internet, slow as a snail, keeps not responding, nothing but garbage, should never charge for a shitty system
Amazing customer service! Wish the company hours were a little bit longer as a lot of the time I am trying to get training done at 7am. Geronimo is super helpful and kind on the phone.
Hi Carly, Thank you for the kind review and we'll pass along the kind words to Geronimo. We're always looking to give a 5-star experience to our valued customers and we're happy to hear we've done that. If you have any further questions or comments, we can be reached at 1-800-465-3366 or at customercare@danatec.com. Thank you and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
excellent training
Hi Jonathan, Thank you for your review and we're happy to hear that Danatec by Yardstick Training provides the excellent training solutions you are looking for. If you have any further comments we can be reached at 1-800-465-3366 or at customercare@danatec.com. We hope you'll learn with us again soon!
Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear that you find that Danatec by Yardstick Training provides excellent training for yourself and your company. If you have any further comments, please let us know at 1-800-465-3366 or at customercare@danatec.com. We hope you'll learn with us again soon!
Danatec has defiantly gone through some changes but for the better. The staff have been super helpful with me purchasing courses for our employees and any technical issues with the online courses. Danatec is a great company to have on board to help keep your company compliant with regulations with safety amongst your employees.
Hi Calvin, Thank you for glowing feedback and review. We appreciate it very much. We're happy to hear that we've made improvements and changes that have created a 5-star experience for you. We value you as a customer and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
I am in charge of registering all of our workers for safety training at our company. Danatec has made it so easy for me to keep track of all the workers training. I can see who has completed the courses; who has started and what % they have completed. I also have access to their certificates so i don't need to rely on the workers getting their certificates to me. The website is extremely user friendly. The courses also are very informative and engaging. Customer service is excellent. I will continue to use Danatec for all of our Safety training needs and would highly recommend.
Hi Tammy, That's amazing! Thank you so much for the amazing review and we're so happy to hear that we've been able to deliver a 5-star experience that meets or exceeds your expectations. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
Help over the phone was great !
Hello, We're always aiming for a 5-star customer experience and we're happy to hear that you were able to receive that level of service from our team. We hope you'll learn with us again soon!
Once I purchased tickets and set up for my employees it was very easy to navigate on the web site. Also contacted direct and staff was very helpful and courteous. Will continue to use Danatec in the future for training needs.
Hi Jon, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're really happy to hear that your experience matches our 5-star expectations. Thank you for continuing to be a valued customer and that you'll learn with us again soon!
Outstanding efficiancy
Hi Joshua, We're happy to hear that Danatec delivers on your expectations. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
I found it useful and it applies to te scope of my work.
Hello Erin, We're happy to hear that Danatec fits with your training solution at your workplace. Thank you for being a valued customer and we hope you'll learn with us again soon!
easy to use, cost efficient, good courses
Hello Amanda, Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that Danatec offers the training solution that you are looking for. We wanted to thank you for being our customer and that we hope that you'll continue to use us as your training solution provider!
Received great customer service from Leejay. He walked me through the entire process as I had numerous individuals to sign up. The system was easy to navigate and use as a Training Manager. I would highly recommend this company for online safety training.
Hi Cheryl, We're really happy that Leejay provided you a positive customer service experience, we're pretty happy with him ourselves too. Thanks for recommending us, it means the world. We hope you'll continue to be a valued customer!
Easy to use
Hi Randy, Thanks for the review, we appreciate your time and feedback. What else can we improve on to ensure that your experience is 5-star and beyond? Let us know at 1-800-465-3366 or customercare@danatec.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Danatech is a relaible system for us to use company wide as many of our employees and contractors do not go to the office daily. We are a online based companay and Danatech provides us with what we need to stay compliant and minimal down time for our guys.
Hi, Thanks for leaving such a great review and that our online learning platform fits your company's needs. We hope to contact you and hear more about your experience with our company and products. Thanks for being a valued customer and we hope you'll continue to learn with us!
An effective course that was informative and engaging. I liked how the modules were broken into parts so that I could take a break if needed. I feel well prepared for the workplace. Thank you!
Hi! This was really great feedback and is great to hear that your learning experience was a positive one. This was very helpful to our staff to learn and for future learners to learn about. We hope you'll continue to learn with us in the future!
VEry well-built/interactive courses. Makes you engage with the material instead of just rambling for several hours. By far some of the best online tickets that I've done.
Hi Christie, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our training has been a positive experience for you. We hope you'll continue to use us for your training and learning purposes. Thanks for being a valued customer!
Danatec is rated 4.51 based on 112 reviews