Danatec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Danatec
Read Danatec Reviews

About Danatec:

At Danatec, we are in the business of sending people home safely to their families.

We have over 30 years of experience building, publishing and customizing training solutions for organizations – we take the challenge out of complex regulatory compliance. We build training programs that are easy to use, easy to implement, cost-effective and help our customers remain safe and compliant.

If you need a comprehensive health and safety program that is customized to your needs, our team of experts have various solutions that can be tailored to meet your business.

marketing@weknowtraining.ca

10130, 103 Street Northwest, 18th Floor

Tell us how Danatec made you happy
The course instructions are easy to understand and you can stop and go back if needed.
Very happy for the online training of Ground Disturbance 2.0
Very happy with the online training platform.
Love the ease of use and the ability to track employees and print their certificates. Would be a great addition to be able to print off the TDG regulations handbook though
The program you provide is good. Our companies we work for are happy with it.
I had a issue, called in and they were awesome and walking me through it, excellent service over the phone. 5 stars, I couldn't get them to all light up
Very simple to use and context is to the point. It isn't repetitive :)
Everything seems up to date and standards. Reasonable prices for good training.
Danatec has been exceptional to deal with. The simplicity and user-friendliness of the system makes my life easier when tracking my employees training. Leejay was great to work with, his friendly attitude and patience when helping me understand the system has ensured that I will be a long time customer with Danatec for the foreseeable future.
We have been using Danatec for our TDG and DOT training for many years. The courses are well put together and cover everything that is required by regulations.
Danatec offers excellent and valid training for the workforce. The courses are accepted and preferred across the country. As a facilitator, the website is easy to use, set up and manage.
I like the online training, it allows me the ability to work at my own pace and on my schedule while still being able to run my business. I have recently used the tech support team and found them to be very helpful and willing to help.
Love the convenience of doing this at my home. Great information and good quality programs:)
Great job, was a great experience. Would definitely use again and would recommend to a friend.
Excellent courses, refreshed my TDG and WHMIS this year, they offer other courses too, lots of variety
always helpful and easy to contact. courses are up to date and easy to follow great company and products!!
Very good to deal with.Keep you informed when courses come due.
Good morning Last year I tried to register 2 or 3 of my staff for the online TDG course.. I spent more time trying to register for the course then it took my staff to take the course. I must have called 5-10 times to get the issue resolved and still problems occurred. One of your staff eventually sent me a hard copy of the learning material as I was willing to forfeit my money then spend more time on the process. Sorry but I don't have time to waste trying to register for a course. Please ensure you have a dedicated person you can call to either fix the issue or be able to register on the phone.
Very easy to follow and easy to obtain certificates!
Always pleasant and thorough