Danatec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Danatec
Read Danatec Reviews

About Danatec:

At Danatec, we are in the business of sending people home safely to their families.

We have over 30 years of experience building, publishing and customizing training solutions for organizations – we take the challenge out of complex regulatory compliance. We build training programs that are easy to use, easy to implement, cost-effective and help our customers remain safe and compliant.

If you need a comprehensive health and safety program that is customized to your needs, our team of experts have various solutions that can be tailored to meet your business.

marketing@weknowtraining.ca

10130, 103 Street Northwest, 18th Floor

Tell us how Danatec made you happy
The training Resource materials are student friendly and the Instructors material is easy to follow.
The new update of the site looks nice BUT is not very user friendly for learning groups of all ages. The previous style was easier for the older generation to navigate through. There is still and aging work force that renew their training using these programs and I don't feel that the new upgrade takes these learners into account. I also do not care for the new functions under the admin profiles as the old system was alot more user friendly to add users and manage courses than the new current model.
The training modules are easy to follow. It helps to be able to go back and repeat.
Yardstick training is an accessible, easy way to complete necessary training requirements. Administration and deployment of the training was simple too.
Nous avons acheter bcp de formatiin pour.le simdut et il ya toujours des erreurs dans la formation.... une question en particulier est problemetique et en plus une fois l examen terminer ...le resultats n apparait pas ...incapacité a actualiser la formtion ....prend un temps enorme a obtenir le certifacts apres plusieurs appel avotre service a la clientele Cette problemetique est pour toute formation les formations simdut que nous avons acheté depuis avril 2018 Merci
Nutech has been an amazing company to deal with. Cyndy is very prompt at getting our campuses the PPE that they require in a very timely fashion. Keep up the awesome work!!!
It is a good program for those who can work independantly through the materials. When trying to use it for those who struggle with reading or ESL I found it more difficult to guide them through the material.
Your on-line training is so easy and flexible for my trainees. Sitting at my computer, I can upload courses for my drivers in minutes... makes my life very easy. Then, once they complete the course, you notify me so all I need to do is print their certificate! I would recommend your company as a great provider of training modules.
Our experience with Danatec has been great.
Very helpful
We never have any issues or concerns when using Danatec products or services. Cindy Herberholz - Campus Manager, Southeast College Weyburn, SK
I've always had great experiences with Danatec. They get me the training our drivers need and they do it quickly. I've never had an issue. Excellent service!
We love using Danatec of Yardstick Training for our company - its a great tool to have access to online training modules for our staff as we have many different shifts and schedules that can make classroom training difficult to arrange. This method allows employees to take the required training at convenient times and the quality of training is great.
My orders are always sent out in a timely manner but I find that sometimes my messages aren't returned when I do try to place a book order. Thanks.
Danatec does a great job of providing driver traing for our company! Easy to deal with and always someone to assist or answer your questions
The course layouts are easy to follow. The instructions are clear. Training is extensive and effective.
Navigating the website and menus was easy and user friendly. Material and content was relevant and practical. Opportunity for improvement; allow options for printing certificates. I would definitely recommend.
The training itself is easy to use. Sometime getting the passwords, isn't the easiest process. All in all the Yardstick Training is useful, simple, & effective.
EXCELLENT cOMPANY TO WORK WITH. VERY PROMPT
Great selection and great customer service, quality training content
Danatec is rated 4.48 based on 113 reviews