Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

Read Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic Reviews

info@dearspharmacy.co.uk

645 Ferry Road

Tell us how Dears Pharmacy & Travel Clinic made you happy
Dears pharmacy is a very fitting name. Went in to get nappies for my daughter and they had a pack of 19 nappies for £7.35 absolute daylight robbery. Managed to get them at shop down road for almost half the price. Won’t be using again.
My local Dears pharmacy is in Oakley Fife and I cannot praise the staff and service highly enough. It’s a very busy pharmacy and the staff are run ragged at times however they are always helpful, friendly and professional.
So friendly when myself and husband went into the Dunfermline branch for our flu jabs.

Thank you Sandi!
I posted a negative review yesterday but it hasn't appeared about the terribke customer service in the Ballingry branch. If this doesn't appear I will know the intregity of the company and post elsewhere
Customer service in Ballingry pharmacy is terrible. They shout at customers, unfriendly and unhelpful. One refused to give out prescription because customer didn't have a mask and embarressed her by saying we sell them 70p. They demand you tell them what's on the prescription infront of everyone. A poor man wanted iron tablets and because he didn't know if it was ferrous sulphate or not not she would help him. He left the shop without any shaking his head and saying " what a carry on in here". I won't be back in that branch ever.
Went for a walk in flu vaccine - staff were very helpful, attentive and friendly. Done and dusted within 10minutes, no hassle. Highly recommend Dears in Lochgelly. Thank you :-)
Just had flu jabs at Oxgangs Broadway. Staff efficient, polite, knowledgable. Alison, my jabber is the one to ask for. Didn’t even know she had done it! So good at her job! Thank you from someone who does not like injections!
We visited the Oxgangs branch on 6 October for flu vaccinations. Very professional, courteous and prompt. Thank you!
Very professional and efficient service , had to reschedule flu jab , staff very accomodating and kind, by far best service i experienced in Edinburgh
My daughters (16 and 15) had our flu jabs here on the 16th October, the Pharmacy and staff were excellent, highly recommend them.
Thank you for the Covid test last Tuesday 27th. Very courteous and efficient staff. Delighted with it all. Easter Road, Edinburgh. The best of Scotlands hospitality.
Recently had to take a fit to fly Covid Test for work, The Dunfermline branch were excellent very informative and helpful and the results came back fast and in time for my flight, will be letting my fellow workers and travellers know about Dearspharmacy
Got Covid test, first class service and response from Dears
Required a COVID PCR test for travelling back to Cyprus. Test conducted on Saturday, results received on Monday evening as promised. Many thanks to the Dears Pharmacy team, I will be using this service again.
Dears ran a flu vaccination clinic at our workplace, it was a fantastic service, turned up on time, very professional, all staff appreciated the manner in which flu jabs were administered, highly recommended.
I brought my parents in today for their flu vaccine I would like to say a massive thanks to all the staff in Dunfermline branch who went above and beyond to look after my parent sterling work thanks so much Lynne x
All staff pleasant and very helpful.
(Kelty) - Posted 2 months ago
Fantastic flu vaccination service for my daughter. Would highly recommend. All staff very knowledgeable, helpful and polite.
Great staff very efficient and polite. Very helpful
(Drylaw) - Posted 3 months ago
Brilliant customer service an friendly staff
(Drylaw) - Posted 3 months ago