Designer Desirables Insights

Designer Desirables have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and are happy with their delivery and customer service.

B-
Happiness Grade

Phone
0191 2712970

sales@designerdesirables.com

H/O Correspondence Address Designer Desirables LtdUnit 12C Airport Industrial Estate Kingston Park

Categories:

B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" Was a super fast delivery which is just what i needed but the dress was too small more size 4 than size 6 and it arrived which stitiching already falling apart was not impressed with the dress but i cannot fault the service "
- L M Smith
" Great products, not very good delivery company. Every order that I have placed has problems with delivery. I get no phone call asking where I am or the option to give directions. As I have now placed a few orders you think they would know where the address is. Very bad delivery company. "
- debbie howarth
B
75.00%
- L M Smith
" Can only comment on the service do far - Have received request to complete survey though have not yet received the items I ordered & was disappointed to receive an email the day after placing my order offering 15% off!! Timing needs looking at I think. "
- Lisa Redmore
" Good customer service! I placed an order and the next morning I received a call informing me that the item I ordered was out of stock and that the system didn't update in time to say the item I wanted was actually not in stock, the lady who rang apologised and said that she would keep me informed of when they get the item back in and also she offered me the same brand but a different colour if I wanted, I said I wasn't interested in any other but the one I ordered so she then said she would give me a refund. "
- Rebecca Cowlishaw