Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

1-321-5291922

shooter101@destinycarrieslfg.com

12700 66th Street, ,

Tell us how Destiny Carries LFG made you happy
Took way too long time, and is pretty expensive compared to other places.
Hello, We have fairly competitive prices for the level of service we provide. We guarantee every job is 100% completed or your money back. If we took too long I'm sorry about that, but sometimes there are problems with logging into a users account that can cause delays. All of our jobs are completed within 24 to 48 hours and we communicate with our customers to let them know when we are logging in. If you are truly unhappy with the service we provided, log into your account and contact us and tell us what happened and we will make sure to make it right. DCLFG Support
I have contacted them twice about a trials purchase and they told me it would be done that day and it is the last day of trials and it has been 3 days sense my purchase. They gave me a new person to do the run but I still have had no notifications so I don’t know if they are doing anything at all.
Hi Eric, Your flawless trials was actually completed on time. We tell customers that all jobs are completed between 24 and 48 hours from the time we receive valid login credentials. I see there was a small delay because of a 2FA issue with logging into your account. That happens sometimes but we always finish jobs. I hope you order with us again. You mentioned you did not know what was going on. Not knowing what is going on with an internet purchase is the worst, I know exactly what you mean. You should know that you can always log into your dashboard and contact us for updates at any time. If that isn't enough, just ask for someone in support and we will be happy to email with you regarding progress and/or any delays. -- Support DCLFG
Took my money but never did anything. Don’t waste your time.
Greg H, We do not have a record of you buying anything from us at all, is it possible you used a different service? If not, contact us and we will make it right. DCLFG
Really fast service well done. Payed for the service, took a 2 hour nap and woke up to an email saying my service was completed.
Slow and didn't understand my email about a refund and refunded everything which I didn't want, and they don't reply to all emails
Excellent service
Super fast n efficent awesome group right here
no complaints
Quick, precise and effective! Well done.
Wish the price of flawless would stay at 35$... if I was every so often given a code for a discount on my purchase I’d be buy my things right away
Destiny Carries LFG 4 star review on 26th March 2020
Excellent service,first class
Awesome guys n are amazing at the game
Had an issue where a purchase was misunderstood as the contents of what was being acquired. They did not have to refund my purchase, but they did and it was greatly appreciated. They are stand up guys and good at what they do. Would recommend, even if my service wasnt what was expected due to an error.
Fastest and best carrie iv'e had.
The expert was quick and patient with me since I accidentally put the wrong credentials. The only gripe I have is that they didn't do the next 2 raids. But it's fine my main focus is leviathan raid. I do recommend people try this.
Really professional, fast service and real honest
The best Destiny Carries site out there. I have used several and they are the best. Fast service reasonable costs and amazing customer service. Thanks, DCLFG!!
Absolutely amazing! Super fast and at a great price! To the expert that did my “Randy’s throwing knife quest” you’re a Beast! Great job! I’ll definitely be back.
sono molto contento dei risultati tutto okkkkk
Sono molto contento grazie okkkkk
Destiny Carries LFG is rated 4.71 based on 79 reviews