Destiny Carries LFG Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Destiny Carries LFG

About Destiny Carries LFG: Destiny Carries And LFG offers a community of experts who offer carries and raid assistance for Destiny on all gaming consoles, including Xbox, PS4, and PC

1-321-5291922

support@destinycarrieslfg.com

12700 66th Street

Tell us how Destiny Carries LFG made you happy

"Quick and easy, would recommend to anyone."
"Super awesome customer service. Total professionalism. You can’t go wrong with these guys!"
"For those that are asking if this is a scam site, it is not. They have top notch customer service, and the people who work on your account, are very attentive. I have Essential tremors in my hands and it can get pretty hard sometimes aiming. These guys provided me a way of obtaining something I knew I could not get because of my issue. Great job guys!!"
"They must have a waiting list, I had to wait, but they got my order done in one day, and I couldn’t be happier."
"Issues at first however these were quickly rectified by the team. The team are great at communicating and all items received."
"Very kind and really helpful"
"Once they got to my order took about a day to do the full Mountaintop quest. 10/10 would recommend and use again!"
"thanks! I am happy!"
We are glad to hear you are happy!
"Timely and professional. Very well run."
"good service,the Customer Service so kind next time i will back again"
"Even when things were going haywire on the website, the person I contacted helped me thru all of my questions, and there were many, but made me feel appreciated!"
"did what they said!"
"Excellent and fast service."
"It's very good work"
"It's the best site to go to."
"Very professional and well run with excellent communication"
"Great service quick response and very professional. I could not believe how fast they did my carry. Easy to contact and friendly."
Destiny Carries LFG is rated 4.85 based on 20 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access