Diana Jewellery Reviews

Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2019
KIMBERLEY ANN HURLE
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 9th September 2019
Mark Colman
First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!
Out of all the companies I talked to, the team at Diana were the most honest, helpful and the best on price, even better than the popular online stores. When you’re buying jewellery you need to trust the person you’re buying from, especially with a large purchase, if you want the best for your budget try Diana, they are the best in Dubai.
Beautiful products , qualified staff and amazing customer service. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Loved the ring! It was exactly what I was looking for. The entire process was so smooth and the ring was ready on such short notice with great finishing and attention to detail! I didn’t even have to visit the store. The prices are great and they have a wide range of diamonds which are all available on the website to view. My fiancé was mesmerized by her ring! Will definitely recommend!
First of all I would like to thank the whole team at Diana for making such an exquisite and custom engagement ring come to reality. The staff were devoted to their tasks at every level. They gave free consultation which included a detailed guide to selecting a diamond, not just the 4 C’s like any Diamond salesmen. As I had my own design idea, I needed a manufacturer who had the technology and know how to create a custom ring which the team at Diana knew exactly. The team was complete with 3D designers, 3D printers and also experienced personnel (more than 50 years in the business). With all that said, the price they gave were unbeatable in the market and delivered the ring on time. The end product was exactly what I intended and wanted to be. My fiancé loves it so much that whenever she looks at it, she grins unconsciously.
Absolute worth every penny and I would definitely recommend it to everybody who wants a quality jewelry at an affordable price.
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I highly recommend the services of Diana jewellery. Extremely courteous, professional, trustworthy and informative , thank you Robert and Mona .
A hidden gem.
My husband got my engagement ring at Diana's and because we were really happy with the service and product we later came back for our wedding rings. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were also very patient so we could take whatever time we needed to decide on our rings. They are able to customize it the way you want.

In addition to our wedding rings I also wanted an old stone handed down from my great grandmother made into a new ring. They customized a design for me and they sent me the 3D draft so I could, check out how the ring would look like before they produced it.

All three rings turned out amazing, we are really happy with the result. The quality is very good and it was delivered on time.

We highly recommend this place for engagement rings, wedding rings or custom designs. Also the prices are fair.
An excellent experience from beginning to end. I went to many other shops before I came here and Mona at Diana was extremely helpful in helping me select the right diamond and the right ring. I felt that they treated me, as someone who’s not technical about diamonds etc, fairly and transparently. Everything was by the book. I highly highly recommend them.
High quality, great workmanship, catered to various budget & needs and provided superb professional advice
The ring that I bought looks excellent and the process of purchasing the ring was smooth.
My fiancée and I could not be happier with our purchase from Diana Jewellery.

We were blown away by your knowledge and professionalism. We cannot recommend your services highly enough!
I had a great experience with Diana Jewellery. They helped me pick the best diamond at the best price and always gave their honest feedback. No risk of getting scammed with these guys. Would recommend to anyone!
It was an excellent opportunity to have special customized jewllery gift from Diana jewllery , I recommend this shop to everyone because they will get a helpful friendly customer service with a high quality of jewellery design, I am thankful working with you ,best of luck
Excellent service from start to finish. Very friendly and helpful staff. The jewellery was everything we wanted
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Very professional staff, that also showed flexibility with my purchase. I would recommend Diana for any jewelry requirement.
To say that I had an outstanding experience with Diana would be an understatement. From start to finish, Mona and the people at Diana were courteous, welcoming and professional. While I was initially uneasy about not seeing the actual diamond first, the technology used by Diana allowed me to make an informed judgment. And were they right! The result was a truly spectacular engagement ring! The workmanship in the custom setting was incredible too. I can’t recommend Diana highly enough. If you are in the market for a diamond ring, look no further!
The customer service and quality of the jewelry is excellent. We couldn’t be happier about the engagement ring and the two wedding rings we purchased. Highly recommended
I am very happy with purchase, even prettier in reality than in the pic. Easy to do order online, very attentive and hands on with me. Thank y'all so much for such a quality product delivered so promptly! Diana Jewelry service was brilliant from start to finish!
What more can you ask?
I had my ring made from this company and I was absolutely delighted with the end result. It beat my expectations by 100% for sure. A very complex piece of Jewellery as it had to fit exactly around both my wedding and engagement ring. I will certainly recommend Diana Jewellery and I will definitely use this company in the future. Very professional and they listen to everything you want. Thank you so much for my beautiful ring.
Really impressed by the service offered. Very professional and can see why they came very highly recommended.

Will be using Diana for all future purchases
Professional, Prompt and Polite was the way I was dealt with. I needed an engamanent ring within 48 Hrs and Diana made that possible. Thank you again for everything.
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.99 based on 162 reviews