Diana Jewellery Reviews

Richard Bearpark
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 24th January 2020
Martin Oakley
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 22nd October 2019
First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!
Excellent quality and Customer Service , almost unreal. highly recommended.
An authentic family business with a friendly yet professional approach. From the moment you walk in, you get the feeling that you're in trusted, experienced hands. I was shopping for an engagement ring, and Andrew helped me navigate choosing the right stone and design, with full honesty and a lot of patience ! Once we gave the green light for the 3D design, i had my ring 4 short days later and we absolutely love it. I wouldn't go anywhere else for custom jewellery, and we'll be back to pick out our wedding rings soon. Thank you Andrew and Mona !
We greatly enjoyed our experience, the tour of the factory and the process involved. The Diana team were extremely helpful in educating us about the choices available to us. We are happy to have ended up choosing a unique and beautiful ring design. Thank you for a memorable experience!
Diana Jewellery are absolutely fantastic and I would recommend to anyone looking for special items in Dubai. The service was fast, friendly, knowledgeable, and first class throughout. The items I purchased are beautiful and exceeded expectations.
I'm very pleased with the help I recieved when I ordered a diamond ring with own design. Diana was very engaged in offering us a stone that met up with our requirements and to ensure that the end-result would be as we wanted. I can confirm that the ring was exactly us I wanted and very pleased with the whole experience!
Thank you for everything to the wonderful Diana team for an exceptional service. Everything from start to finish was managed brilliantly. They were extremely accommodating to my requests and preferences, and took every step possible to obtain for my wife her dream ring. I highly highly recommend this jewelers to anyone looking to seek out an engagement ring, or anything else jewelry-related for that matter.
Absolutely brilliant! I was very adamant on what i thought i wanted for an engagement ring but also very unsure and uneducated.As soon as i visited and spoke with Mona and the Diana jewellery team i felt in very Proffesional and safe hands.They explained everything brilliantly listened to everything that i wanted and made me the most amazing engagement ring which my fiancé adores. I would highly recommend for amazing diamond quality and ring craftsmanship.. not to mention the amazing customer service,time and care Mona and the team always gave me.
Outstanding tailored customer experience, transparency and technology. I highly recommend their service and I don't advise going to malls for the same when you have such specialists in town. You can create your unique jewel regardless to your budget.
Recently bought a diamond ring with Diana. Overall very happy with the purchase. From the initial consultation and diamond selection process through to sizing, inspection and final delivery of the ring all the staff very helpful, polite, straightforward and professional. Would highly recommend anyone based in Dubai and or overseas to reach out to them for enquiry.
Great customer service
Highly recommended. The service is amazing, and always prompt to assist on my requests. Beyond just selling jewelries, they looked into my personal style and gave me options on what suits me. I brought an old diamond ring (which the style was outdated) for resetting, and i couldn't be happier. Although it’s a simple ring, they made it look elegant
Great experience, thank you so much.
The team at Diana Jewelry is extremely professional and helpful. They’re very involved and invested in the process offering excellent consultancy, wrapped with love, care & understanding beyond the transaction requirement. They felt like a family and not just a business.
Andrew went above and beyond to bring my design imagination to reality. The ring engraving was a technical challenge when you think of the tiny area where you would have to engrave Japanese characters, instead of declining he went ahead with the design process with the Diana team as any competent engineer would go about it. He and the team made incremental progress with different materials to cast and visualize the design, I was thrilled to be part of the review process; looking at the images he will send me as he was progressing with his work. I was thrilled to have my ring that came out as reality from imagination. Thanks a ton to the whole team, and apologies it took me time to write the review as I was busy travelling between countries. My finance treasures the ring, I wish you more success.
I went to Diana Jewellery in order to get an engagement ring. The workshop is so lovely and friendly. You can really tell that this business is family run with the care and love they take to make the product. I was even given a tour of the workshop as I was interested in the process of making a ring and also I wanted to check out the 3D printing machines. I was also give a rundown on how diamonds are priced and what to look out for in diamonds. Once I chose the ring and diamond, the process from there was to wait for the 3D design to be generated so I could confirm if I liked the style. The 3D design arrived to me only after a few days of purchase, and it was amazing, it beat my expectations. The 3D render I was sent allows you to really inspect what the final ring will look like. After I confirmed the design, a few short days after, I received a message that my ring was complete. I drove there to collect it, and it was beautiful. It made me so happy that I could eventually present this ring to my future wife. The finished product was excellent. I am looking forward to visiting Diana Jewellery again in order to get our wedding rings. I would highly recommend Diana Jewellery, not only for the finished product, but also for the service and the warm welcoming the staff provides.
Its like hidden gem this place Its started with search and ended up in this place I went through known brands with over priced values and limited options But this place provided me adequate price equivalent to value of the product I knew nothing about rings or diamonds They have well structured website describes to you all what you need to know about choosing the ring or the diamond and differences In addition to supplying my need You can modify or create your own design They were very nice and cooperative to get me what I need and answer all my inquiries I loved showing me the process of fabricating the rings on each step It really added more value for us to have that unique ring which designed specially for us And made it very special Many thank to all the staff of Diana and wish you all the best (thanks Andrew)
Gréât
Warm welcome and professional skill
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 15th February 2021
They designed a beautiful diamond necklace.. great service, professional advice, beautiful design
Mona and team were very helpfull and profesionall. They took time to explain about diamonds. I bought engagement ring and could not be happier with the service. Also ring looks absolutely amazing.
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 27th January 2021