Diana Jewellery Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Weiner
"I have been looking for a trustworthy jeweler to make me a ring with my father's emerald for over five years. When I found the high reviews on Diana's website I decided to make an appointment. I am so glad I did, Robert made me the exact ring I wanted. He was so patient, even when we had tons of questions for him and I knew we were in good hands from the very first meeting. He broke down all the costs and gave us his professional opinion throughout the process, which made the ring excellent in quality and detail. My family members were so impressed, that they too are planning on using Diana in the future. My sister even mentioned melting down her current engagement ring and asking Robert to re-do in entirely because his craftsmanship is of such high quality. As other reviews have said, do not be turned away by the outer appearance of the location, the studio inside is so well-equipped and it is amazing to get a 3D example of what your ring will look like before it is made."
KIMBERLEY ANN HURLE
"After a lot of thought and consideration I decided on Diana jewellery in Dubai to make my engagement ring after reading many reviews about different companies Diana jewellery reviews stood out amongst the rest. Being from the UK I was apprehensive about ordering from abroad and paying a deposit upfront but I can strongly recommend this company have been fantastic throughout and always replied to emails as soon as they possibly could. They made my ring to my exact specification and even helped with advise as to choosing the GIA diamond that I was asking for. I can honestly say that my ring exceeded my expectations and made me very emotional when I tried it on because it was more beautiful than I could of possibly of wished for. I will definitely be returning to Diana jewellery Dubai to make my wedding ring without a doubt. I honestly have 100% confidence and trust in the family team. I would like to say a massive thank you to the team for making my dream ring and a special thank you to Mona for her time, advise and constant contact."
Mark Colman
"Can’t say enough how great the team were. I now know about the 4 c’s and was able to choose the most perfect ring for the most perfect girl!! She said YES! Thanks for everything, will be back for the wedding bands!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!"
"My Experience with Diana Jewellery has been extraordinary. I got recommended by a friend to use their services to buy a ring and they didn't disappoint. They were super professional and answered all my questions and gave me recommendations on what to get depending on my budget. They had a great selection of rings that are unique and beautiful but also they were welling to do something custom for me and they delivered exactly what I wanted. Robert the owner made sure to work on the ring himself and he made sure it comes out perfect in a short amount of time. I'm very happy with how the ring turned out, it was worth every penny."
"We had a great experience at Diana Jewellery. When we arrived for a search for suitable wedding rings, we were welcomed very gently and advised without any obligation. It was very open, transparent prices and with a lot of professional knowledge. We were also shown the factory, which is in the store itself. You can customize the wedding rings with a wide range of varieties. So we chose our wedding rings and in approx 8 days they were ready and we collected them. Wow, we were amazed with the result and we are super happy with it. Thank you Diana Jewellery. We will definately come back for other jewellery! Kind regards, Eric"
"I absolutely love this place! Thank you very much for making such a special ring🙏🏼"
"Diana is a family run jeweller – owned and run by an amazing family of jewellers. Even with the success and the reputation they’ve built, they’ve not lost that family business charm. Robert and Mona are extremely professional, very transparent and provide an exceptional quality of service. In my experience, from finding the diamond for me, to helping me design the ring, to the end product – the process was as seamless as I made it (and when I was indecisive they were patient, understanding and provided me with great advise) – this type of professionalism and quality is unique to the jewellery industry not only in the UAE but worldwide."
"Good prices with excellent quality"
"DIANA Jewellery ... I visited the shop looking for a gift; I was not deciding yet to buy and was planning to test the water and look for what they would offer. After explaining what I was looking for I was offered a narrow selection for exactly what would be the gift I was looking for. Hospitality was awesome and quality was superior. It was an immediate decision not to leave the shop before buying one of their precious quality gift. Thank you Mona for helping me achieving my mission successfully ."
"The customer experience at Diana Jewellery was wonderful. Robert and Mona's knowledge of diamonds and their interest in helping me design the perfect ring was much appreciated. They went the extra mile by allowing me to tour the facility and ensured that I was more than satisfied with my purchase. I highly recommend Diana Jewellery for anyone searching for something special for their loved ones."
"Wonderful experience. Amazing pieces and a variety in the collections. The customer service experience was also pleasant and the results could not be more gratifying. Diana jewellery a journey through the elegance and high quality taste."
"Diana Jewellery is very professional and best in market, I think."
"عمل جميل بجودة ممتازة واسعار منافسة"
"Diana Jewellery has helped me in any way possible to create a beautiful masterpiece— engagement ring. They were too generous to give suggestions to make the ring even more beautiful. They are easy to transact with and talk to."
"Amazing service from the Diana Jewellery team. Their vast knowledge and experience meant I got a custom made engagement ring within my budget and to exact design I wanted. Their honesty and 5* customer service far exceeded all other jewellery shops I visited in Dubai. I would highly recommend!"
"It was a pleasure to work with Diana Jewellery. Ring was ready even before we agreed. Thank you so much for the time and effort spent providing me with the best possible service."
"Excellent, found online through a google search. we where looking for wedding rings and they took a lot of time showing us options and helping us to build the rings we wanted. Family business and they where vert attentive to our requirements and used 3d printers to make the rings. It took them just over a week to get them and they looked brilliant. very happy."
"Excellent customer service. It is really nice to see the 3D before you even see your piece in real life. I loved how we could mix the engagement ring and the wedding band in the 3d to see if they match between them! Thank you so much for your help."
"Pleasant staff, knowledgeable and great assurance to help you make an informed decision for quality pieces. Would certainly recommend."
"It's exactly what I was looking for and more"
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 97 reviews