Diana Jewellery Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Diana Jewellery Reviews
First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!
Having dealt with Diana Jewelery before, I had no hesitation to approach them when the time came for me to get my wedding bands. From the moment you walk in, they make you feel welcome and comfortable. They guide you through their products and listen to what it is you want to create. The best part is that they take you in to their state of the art design studio and you sit with them while digitally designing your own custom made ring until you are totally satisfied with the design and outcome. And you can see exactly what it will look like before it’s even made! They also have a very fast turn around time, with my wedding bands being ready in just 10 days. The cherry on top? Wholesale prices for luxury retail products - custom made!! Will definitely be back whenever I have any Jewelery needs!
Very professional, transparent service and prices. Didn’t know what exactly I wanted as far as design of the ring concerned, Robert and Mona offered me very good advice on design and the main stone selection, which was very quickly delivered from overseas. I had very tight time constraint, and the job was completed on time and with high quality. Highly recommend Diana Jewellery!
Fantastic service with a real personal touch and a great pride in the jewellery design stage all the way through to the collection! Would always recommend
Highly Recommend! We were put in contact with Diana Jewellery by a friend when looking at purchasing some wedding bands. We are so glad that we took our friends advice as we also received great customer service, prompt communications and a high level 3D image of our design. Our experience was made easy and we are overall very happy with the end result. Thank you DIANA Jewellery.
Highly recommend!! When looking to purchase some wedding bands, Diana Jewellery was recommended to us by a friend who had previously received an excellent service from them. We also received wonderful customer service, great communication and high quality computer 3D images of our designs. Very happy with the overall result and would advise anybody to take a look at DIANA.
Incredible service from beginning to end From assisting choosing the right ring to showing a 3d model! Would recommend to everyone
These guys are brilliant. Excellent response time to my online query, swiftly followed by delivering the service we needed in under 24 hours. My daughter arrived in Dubai with a ring she had received from her mother in the UK for Christmas. The ring was too big so we got in touch with Diana Jewellery who reacted incredibly quickly to ensure my daughter can wear her ring for the holidays. A truly wonderful and caring service. They even gave my son a tour of their operations. Cant thank you guys enough.
Best service ever from madam Mona and all the team members, they delivered more than what we expected, the result is amazing. Price is cheaper than any store in UAE even than any online websites. I really recommend dealing with Diana Jewellery for their high quality with best price.
I am so glad I came to know about the amazing Diana Jewellery. Everyone was super nice and Mona is an amazing woman. She sat with me for 3 hrs and explained every little detail and genuinely helped me to find the best. If you are looking for an engagement ring, just save your time and head straight to Diana.
We had quite an amazing experience at Diana I’m sorting out our engagement rings. It was quick, precise and hassle free. Highly recommended.
Best customer service and excellent work
Bought my engagement ring there. Had no idea how to build up a prefect diamond ring a, they taught me and was able to buy a great diamond ring that munched my budget. Highly recommended to anything looking for a great diamond ring. 👌🏽
We looked all around Dubai (gold souk, Damas, etc.) for a place to custom make our engagement ring and wedding bands. As soon as we saw their website, we felt that something was special about Diana Jewelry. As soon as we entered and met Mona, Robert, and Rea - we knew this was where we would find our precious rings and memories. Not only were they kind and welcoming, but also compassionate. They helped us genuinely understand diamonds and how to choose them, which informed our decision making to maximize the value out of our purchase. They helped us design the ring of my dreams FROM SCRATCH, showing us 3D and animated results throughout for us to ensure we are getting exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with them, that we also made custom bracelets, cuff-links, and necklaces for our wedding day. Engraved with our logo, they made our perfect day even more special. We will definitely be coming back to Diana for all of our custom jewelry needs, because they've shown to be the perfect partner. We could not have imagined finding such a passionate, incredible team to support us and make our fairy tale complete! THANK YOU!
Just Excellent...Mona & Robert (the owners) made the entire transaction a very pleasant experience. They walk you through every step to make sure you are getting what you want and what you like. I plan to go back and would strongly recommend Diana Jewellery!!!
I recently visited Diana Jewellery to purchase a replacement engagement ring since I lost mine a while back. I did some online shopping to get an idea of what's available in Dubai. This place had great reviews and after I visited the shop, I knew why the reviews are so great. I met with Mona to discuss a diamond and ring design. She was so helpful and I could feel her honesty which was very comforting. I went in thinking I had decided on a diamond but after Mona explained the 4Cs of buying a diamond, I had to change my mind. I am absolutely in love with my new ring, it's even better than I had expected. I would absolutely recommend this family-owned business to anyone who's looking for the perfect diamond jewellery.
It was a pleasure to deal with Mona - she advised us well on the designs as well offered us her recommendations on what made for an excellent ring and earring. Will definitely recommend Diana 👍
I was very happy with the service , amazing consultation , awesome qualities and on time delivery of the order. Such a warm customer service is rarely seen these days. I will come again for sure!
Great service They follow up They deiver what they promise
I had an exceptional experience with Diana Jewellery. From the first meeting to the handing over of the ring, Mona was fantastic. She answered all my questions, guided me through a selection of stones and was incredibly thorough. She was always available to discuss progress and her team produced a beautiful ring that my wife loves. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend Diana Jewellery to anyone.
Excellent and friendly service. Would highly recommend. I received valued, trusted advice which you can rely on.
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 119 reviews