Diana Jewellery Reviews

Tell us how Diana Jewellery made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone
Mahi
"They were very cooperative when it came to the finest tunings and they even exceeded my expectations in designing an amazing diamond ring as well as the engagement bands. Truly magical. Thanknyou Robert and Mona !"
Jeremy Young
"I want to leave review after my fiancée proposed to me with the most georgeous and unique ring! Absolutely a shiny and sparkly beauty! Mona did fantastic job in helping to customize the ring as requested by my fiancée. I am totally in love with this ring! Thank you! Easily give Diana Jewellery a 5 out of 5!"
Kishan Bhojani
"Living in the United Kingdom I wanted to propose to my (now) Fiancé in dubai and whilst doing so, wanted to purchase the ring from there also. I had narrowed down to 2 designs of rings which I wanted to use as a baseline. I found Diana jewellery via Instagram and started communicating via email. From the start to finish they were externally helpful and offered an honest, consultative service advising me what is best for the design I wanted. Communication was always clear and concise and I never felt exposed to risk whilst making the commitment to buy from them without having met Mona in person. After showing my initial designs, the team at Diana jewellery sent me CAD drawings of exactly what I had discribed. Once I was happy with the drawings they started the fabrication process. Choosing the right engagement ring was important to me and I am grateful that this process was stress-free. It was an absolute pleasure working with Mona, Robert, and the team. I would highly recommend Diana Jewellery and would not hesitate to buy from them again."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Can't recommend Diana Jewellery highly enough! They offer the best service in terms of quality and price. (And this is a conclusion I made after checking several other options in Dubai.) I contacted them for a lose diamond, they took their time to explain all the specs for me, they gave me many options that suited my budget, and they were very patient while I took some time to pick one and kept asking for more options, all through emails! Downpayment method was flexible, so I could send a transfer as I am not based in Dubai, and this also made my life easier. When I finally visited their office in Dubai to receive the diamond I have ordered, I was welcomed by very professional and nice people. And before paying the rest of the amount, Mona made sure to show me the GIA report registry number inscribed on the diamond's girdle through a microscope. They also have stunning ring designs, but unfortunately for me I wasn't staying for long in Dubai. In short, I really appreciate the exceptional service and would totally recommend this place."
"Je suis toujours tres heureuse de venir voir Mona et Robert pour parler bijoux et diamants dans une atmosphere joviale. Je suis toujours ravie de leurs conseils et de leur travail."
(Dubai) - Posted 3 days ago
"I came here because of the reviews, and I have to say, I was impressed. Mona was wonderfully accommodating, she went the extra mile to help me find a diamond ring with the limited budget I had, and it was beautiful! I highly recommend Diana Jewellery for a peace of mind jewellery shopping experience. Well done!"
"Excellent and fast service, very easy communication, professional and helpful team with a big knowledge of what they are selling, very good quality products, 100% satisfied, 100% recommended! Thank you!"
"Mona was very informative, helping me out to choose an engagement ring for my fiancé. It was a very great experience and I would refer Diana Jewellery & Diamonds to anyone looking for any type of jewelry."
"Visited DJ recently to set Opals in customized ring and ear studs. The jewelry design came out exquisite complimenting the Opals. This is my second visit and I am very happy with DJ's excellent personalized service and the quality of their work."
"I can’t ask for better service and quality.The designs are unique and the finishing was beyond expectations and the best part that they were very helpfull in matching our budget limit.I would recommend Diana to anyone who wants to buy diamond or jewellery"
(Dubai) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Diana jewellery did exactly what I wanted when it came to my engagement and wedding rings. I showed them a photo of a style I liked and they made it even better! Robert and Diana make you feel very comfortable with your choice and show you a 3D plan of your ring before it’s made, so you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands with them."
"I had my wedding, engagement and eternity ring re-made. The staff were exteremely helpful about the design and how to make the fit of my rings better. They priced the work fairly and did the work within a reasonable time frame. I am very happy with the quality of my purchase and would recommend Diana Jewellery to anyone."
"DJ provided excellent service customising the ring to my needs and budget. The product quality is very high. I am happy that I went there and would go there again."
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"I highly recommend the great and professional services that Diana Jewellery is providing."
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"Mona and the team at Diana jewellery were simply outstanding. From the initial consult through to the final delivery, the service they offered was trustworthy, empathetic and kind. The finished product is stunning and my fiancé and I are so happy with our ring that Mona organised and had made. Nothing was too complicated for the team at Diana jewellery, and it goes without saying that if you are looking for the very best advice and product at a fantastic rate, Diana jewellery is who you should turn to. Thank you again"
"An amazing customer service, very responsive and excellent service. The long experience in the industry defintely shows when dealing with diana jewellery, professionalism at its finest. Thank you"
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"I visit again Diana to see other products they have. Its always great to be here and how good the products are and how professional the staff is... ones again Im going with a big smile...."
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have received a great curoner service From the time of inquiring online. Mona was very helpful and took the time to explain to me the different types of man wedding rings, designes. The whole process was very quick and hassle free. My future husband’s ring is personalised and gorgeous thanks to mona and her team."
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thank you for the perfect dealing with unique diamond ,"
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"I absolutely recommend this place if you are looking to buy amazing items and experince a very specialised and proffessional service. We came back to get both my rings resized, the greeting was very warm and the service was fabulous. The owner were very accomodating with our tight time schedule. I am truely delighted with my rings."
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"After going to severa jewellery shops across Dubai, and over the internet checking the online shops (which I had a bad experience there), I was looking for a special Diamond ring to propose to my girlfriend and after being let down by one store and them leaving me with nearly no time to find another one; I came across Diana Jewellery. The owners where so helpful and understanding, I have to say I had excellent service here. They took the time to show me the different stones and were very respectful of my budget. Within remarkable time they managed to find me the perfect stone and mounted it on a ring or white gold. It looked beautiful. My fiancé loved the ring, its style and the engraving on it too. Later I have ordered a wedding band with smaller diamonds in and it was again beautifully set and made. My Fiancé was delighted and extends her thanks to Diana Jewllary owners. I definitely recommend this shop if you are after something very special and bespoke with exceptional customer service"
Diana Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews