Diana Jewellery Reviews

info@dianajewellery.com

DMCC, Jewellery & Gemplex Building #3, 10th Floor

Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Can't recommend Diana Jewellery highly enough! They offer the best service in terms of quality and price. (And this is a conclusion I made after checking several other options in Dubai.) I contacted them for a lose diamond, they took their time to explain all the specs for me, they gave me many options that suited my budget, and they were very patient while I took some time to pick one and kept asking for more options, all through emails! Downpayment method was flexible, so I could send a transfer as I am not based in Dubai, and this also made my life easier. When I finally visited their office in Dubai to receive the diamond I have ordered, I was welcomed by very professional and nice people. And before paying the rest of the amount, Mona made sure to show me the GIA report registry number inscribed on the diamond's girdle through a microscope. They also have stunning ring designs, but unfortunately for me I wasn't staying for long in Dubai. In short, I really appreciate the exceptional service and would totally recommend this place."
"The team at Diana Jewellery was very helpful and gave us great guidance to choose the perfect ring. From choosing the right stone, to the perfect ring, they have listened to every little want and need and offered the right options. Definitely a one of a kind experience."
"Impressive service and output, they explain things and expectation clearly and produce nice products on time.."
Diana Jewellery is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews