Diana Jewellery Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour
Read Diana Jewellery Reviews

Tell us how Diana Jewellery made you happy
First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!
Best customer service and excellent work
Bought my engagement ring there. Had no idea how to build up a prefect diamond ring a, they taught me and was able to buy a great diamond ring that munched my budget. Highly recommended to anything looking for a great diamond ring. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ
We looked all around Dubai (gold souk, Damas, etc.) for a place to custom make our engagement ring and wedding bands. As soon as we saw their website, we felt that something was special about Diana Jewelry. As soon as we entered and met Mona, Robert, and Rea - we knew this was where we would find our precious rings and memories. Not only were they kind and welcoming, but also compassionate. They helped us genuinely understand diamonds and how to choose them, which informed our decision making to maximize the value out of our purchase. They helped us design the ring of my dreams FROM SCRATCH, showing us 3D and animated results throughout for us to ensure we are getting exactly what we wanted. We were so happy with them, that we also made custom bracelets, cuff-links, and necklaces for our wedding day. Engraved with our logo, they made our perfect day even more special. We will definitely be coming back to Diana for all of our custom jewelry needs, because they've shown to be the perfect partner. We could not have imagined finding such a passionate, incredible team to support us and make our fairy tale complete! THANK YOU!
Just Excellent...Mona & Robert (the owners) made the entire transaction a very pleasant experience. They walk you through every step to make sure you are getting what you want and what you like. I plan to go back and would strongly recommend Diana Jewellery!!!
I recently visited Diana Jewellery to purchase a replacement engagement ring since I lost mine a while back. I did some online shopping to get an idea of what's available in Dubai. This place had great reviews and after I visited the shop, I knew why the reviews are so great. I met with Mona to discuss a diamond and ring design. She was so helpful and I could feel her honesty which was very comforting. I went in thinking I had decided on a diamond but after Mona explained the 4Cs of buying a diamond, I had to change my mind. I am absolutely in love with my new ring, it's even better than I had expected. I would absolutely recommend this family-owned business to anyone who's looking for the perfect diamond jewellery.
It was a pleasure to deal with Mona - she advised us well on the designs as well offered us her recommendations on what made for an excellent ring and earring. Will definitely recommend Diana ๐Ÿ‘
I was very happy with the service , amazing consultation , awesome qualities and on time delivery of the order. Such a warm customer service is rarely seen these days. I will come again for sure!
Great service They follow up They deiver what they promise
I had an exceptional experience with Diana Jewellery. From the first meeting to the handing over of the ring, Mona was fantastic. She answered all my questions, guided me through a selection of stones and was incredibly thorough. She was always available to discuss progress and her team produced a beautiful ring that my wife loves. I wouldn't hesitate in the slightest to recommend Diana Jewellery to anyone.
Excellent and friendly service. Would highly recommend. I received valued, trusted advice which you can rely on.
When the man of your dreams kneels down and asks you to marry him you feel like the happiest woman on earth and having a beautiful breathtaking ring just adds the cherry on top :)
Mona and Robert are first class and very responsive. I've bought two pieces of jewellery from them, a few years apart, and the quality is superior.
My Experience with Diana Jewellery has been extraordinary. I got recommended by a friend to use their services to buy a ring and they didn't disappoint. They were super professional and answered all my questions and gave me recommendations on what to get depending on my budget. They had a great selection of rings that are unique and beautiful but also they were welling to do something custom for me and they delivered exactly what I wanted. Robert the owner made sure to work on the ring himself and he made sure it comes out perfect in a short amount of time. I'm very happy with how the ring turned out, it was worth every penny.
We had a great experience at Diana Jewellery. When we arrived for a search for suitable wedding rings, we were welcomed very gently and advised without any obligation. It was very open, transparent prices and with a lot of professional knowledge. We were also shown the factory, which is in the store itself. You can customize the wedding rings with a wide range of varieties. So we chose our wedding rings and in approx 8 days they were ready and we collected them. Wow, we were amazed with the result and we are super happy with it. Thank you Diana Jewellery. We will definately come back for other jewellery! Kind regards, Eric
I absolutely love this place! Thank you very much for making such a special ring๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Diana is a family run jeweller – owned and run by an amazing family of jewellers. Even with the success and the reputation they’ve built, they’ve not lost that family business charm. Robert and Mona are extremely professional, very transparent and provide an exceptional quality of service. In my experience, from finding the diamond for me, to helping me design the ring, to the end product – the process was as seamless as I made it (and when I was indecisive they were patient, understanding and provided me with great advise) – this type of professionalism and quality is unique to the jewellery industry not only in the UAE but worldwide.
I have been looking for a trustworthy jeweler to make me a ring with my father's emerald for over five years. When I found the high reviews on Diana's website I decided to make an appointment. I am so glad I did, Robert made me the exact ring I wanted. He was so patient, even when we had tons of questions for him and I knew we were in good hands from the very first meeting. He broke down all the costs and gave us his professional opinion throughout the process, which made the ring excellent in quality and detail. My family members were so impressed, that they too are planning on using Diana in the future. My sister even mentioned melting down her current engagement ring and asking Robert to re-do in entirely because his craftsmanship is of such high quality. As other reviews have said, do not be turned away by the outer appearance of the location, the studio inside is so well-equipped and it is amazing to get a 3D example of what your ring will look like before it is made.
After a lot of thought and consideration I decided on Diana jewellery in Dubai to make my engagement ring after reading many reviews about different companies Diana jewellery reviews stood out amongst the rest. Being from the UK I was apprehensive about ordering from abroad and paying a deposit upfront but I can strongly recommend this company have been fantastic throughout and always replied to emails as soon as they possibly could. They made my ring to my exact specification and even helped with advise as to choosing the GIA diamond that I was asking for. I can honestly say that my ring exceeded my expectations and made me very emotional when I tried it on because it was more beautiful than I could of possibly of wished for. I will definitely be returning to Diana jewellery Dubai to make my wedding ring without a doubt. I honestly have 100% confidence and trust in the family team. I would like to say a massive thank you to the team for making my dream ring and a special thank you to Mona for her time, advise and constant contact.
Good prices with excellent quality
Can’t say enough how great the team were. I now know about the 4 c’s and was able to choose the most perfect ring for the most perfect girl!! She said YES! Thanks for everything, will be back for the wedding bands!
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 109 reviews