Diana Jewellery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Diana Jewellery

Tell us how Diana Jewellery made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat
Kim And Dermot O
"This is the second time we have engaged Diana Jewellery to customise a three stone diamond ring. The level of professionalism, attention to detail and overall experience is exceptional and we are absolutely delighted with the finished product. Mona communicates in a very clear, honest and detailed way, Diana Jewellery really is a business that you can trust and you will be delighted with the finished product. Robert’s craftsmanship and experience are second to none. We will definitely return to Diana Jewellery again and fully recommend this exceptional business. Thank you Robert, Mona and Diana Jewellery and wishing you every success for the future. Kim & Dermot"
Mahi
"They were very cooperative when it came to the finest tunings and they even exceeded my expectations in designing an amazing diamond ring as well as the engagement bands. Truly magical. Thanknyou Robert and Mona !"
Jeremy Young
"I want to leave review after my fiancée proposed to me with the most georgeous and unique ring! Absolutely a shiny and sparkly beauty! Mona did fantastic job in helping to customize the ring as requested by my fiancée. I am totally in love with this ring! Thank you! Easily give Diana Jewellery a 5 out of 5!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!"
"Great place for find a wedding ring and good quality jewellery. Great customer care. Thank you, Mona, Robert and the Diana Jewellery Team"
"Possibility to customize the product. Very happy of the final result. Thank you"
"Our experience at Diana Jewellery was amazing. The products are fabulous and the team is beyond helpful. We really appreciated the professional advise during the purchasing/decision phase to make sure we get the jewellery pieces we wanted and fit best. They were always trustworthy and honest and made sure we will be happy with the product in the future. The final pieces are so beautiful and of especially high quality. Thank you Diana Jewellery."
"I am very happy with the service, speed and final product. I highly recommend Diana Jewellery for all special occasions."
"incredible service and outstanding quality! Highly recommended to anyone who is looking to design their own custom made jewellery."
"Diana Jewellery was (and is) a brilliant experience from start to finish. On my first visit I explained that I didn’t know anything about diamonds - Mona educated me on the different diamond shapes and all the different qualities that you need to consider. I went away, did more research, and came back with a clear idea of what diamond I wanted. We selected the diamond off the exchange, Diana ordered it in. After this we discussed the ring setting - looked at various examples - and then I sat with the team and customised my own setting. The team produced a 3D model on the computer, and I was able to select from here. This was a highly personal level of service - with no pressure to buy or take any particular diamond or design. I was given the time to make my own decisions, and Diana were there to give advice, and make alterations to the design when I changed my mind. The finished product was even better than I imagined - the workmanship is faultless. Having also looked at some other well known jewellers, I can highly reccomend the quality of workmanship, and the premium service given at Diana Jewellery. We have already discussed designing and buying further Jewellery with Mona. Thank you again"
"I had ordered a ring for my husband customized with my fingerprint on it. Super happy with Diana jewellery' service and work. Totally recommend them."
"Service and quality are great, just need to clean the ring at least once a year to maintain the shine ness of it, and they do it for you :)"
"You want your wedding rings purchase to be a real experience, you need to come here. We were received by the owners themselves and it was a truly welcoming and warm reception. On the top, we now have unique rings, with our fingerprints on them. I recommend!"
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"Just collected my engagement ring from DIANA JEWELLERS, could not be happier. The art work is very precise and perfectly made to the exact of what i asked for! The team is extremely helpful and very pleasant, help you the very best they can. I 100% recommend this company for any jewellery you may need!! Thank you!!"
(Dubai) - Posted 1 month ago
"Thank you so much for a wonderful experience with Diana Jewellery. I felt great about my purchase. I got my necklace and earrings above my expectations. They made my jewelries an extra special. Their work were absolutely stunning. I guessed what impressed me the most are the simply amazing service I've gotten from Mona and Robert. I felt comfortable dealing with them. They were so helpful, very prompt service, knowledgeable and very passionate about. Thank you for the best customer experience. ๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ–"
"Super Beratung, top seriös. Sehr fairer Preis! Sehr liebe Leute denen nichts zu viel ist. Uns wurde auch ihren Fahrer zur Verfügung gestellt. Jederzeit wieder gerne!!!"
"An amazing experience from start to finish! On a trip to Dubai I wanted to propose and after extensive research online I found, Diana Jewellery. I visited the team and gave Mona the brief of what I was looking for, she soon had many options for me to choose from and explained in detail the four C’s when buying a diamond. After deciding what I wanted it was a quick turn around just in time for the proposal. The team cannot do enough to ensure everthing is perfect. The finished product was faultless and the standard is so high. I highly reccomend Diana and will be sure to return to them for our Wedding rings."
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent quality, value for money, advice, service and overall experience. Very transparent pricing and process using website. Mona patiently helped me select the perfect diamonds for my engagement ring and wedding band and showed me the GIA engraving on the stone. They offer brand name quality at more reasonable prices. Highly recommended."
"Bought an engagement ring from Diana Jewellery. From start to finish the customer service was extremely proffessional and extremely helpful considering my little knowledge of diamonds. I would highly recommend Diana for anyone looking for a quality piece of jewellery in Dubai"
"At first, I thought it was a mistake to come down at Diana. But their professional advice and customers service made me stay and listen to what they are offering and how they can be a help in getting a quality product done within my budget. And today when they delivered the final product, I was impressed but the quality and in-time delivery. Highly recommended."
"We would highly recommend Diana Jewellery they are a very attentive team who work very hard to give their customers what they want providing top quality services. My husband designed my ring with their team and it is pefect from the shape, setting and design. I designed my bands with Diana Jewellery and they made exactly what I wanted. They understand a variety of techniques and designs and their expertise/knowledge really shows. They made the process really easy through their outstanding communication, level of professionalism and guidance to ensure the best outcome was reached."
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent experience from the start. The support given in diamond choice & ring designs was super helpful. For someone not too familiar with the diamond industry, the staff’s consultative approach gives you all the necessary back up to make the perfect choice. I will certainly come back here for the wedding ring and strongly recommend this amazing brand for everyone."
(Dubai) - Posted 2 months ago
"Entirely, it was a fantastic experience. Felt so comfortable and totally was in good hands of real professionals. I feel so lucky to find Diana Jewellery."
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews