Diana Jewellery Reviews

Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2019
KIMBERLEY ANN HURLE
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 9th September 2019
Mark Colman
I am very happy with purchase, even prettier in reality than in the pic. Easy to do order online, very attentive and hands on with me. Thank y'all so much for such a quality product delivered so promptly! Diana Jewelry service was brilliant from start to finish!
What more can you ask?
I want to leave review after my fiancée proposed to me with the most georgeous and unique ring! Absolutely a shiny and sparkly beauty! Mona did fantastic job in helping to customize the ring as requested by my fiancée. I am totally in love with this ring! Thank you! Easily give Diana Jewellery a 5 out of 5!
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 12th February 2019
This is not your regular experience at any jewelry store, if you are looking for bespoke jewellery Diana Jewellery is exactly where you want to be.
I walked into Diana Jewellery for our Wedding Anniversary gift and they made my work so much easy. There are really no jeweller’s who pay so much attention to your needs, Mr.Robert was so welcoming and took so much interest in my requirements, he not only helped me in making the perfect choice but was so patient in what I was looking for. Diana Jewellers are always aware of the market trends, and they also showed me a 3-D model of how the ring would look like which was absolutely perfect.
I wish I could give them a sky full of stars because very rarely you come across someone who make sure that you are getting what you want, the level of service was absolutely stupendous and thank you Mr.Robert and Ms.Mona for bringing a big smile to my Wife, which is priceless and worth more than anything I could ask for. Thank you so much.
dear team,
it was an outstanding custom made work in style and quality
and not only that but the service regarding listening, availability and reliability
to optimize the bracelet proving again our long lasting relation….
Special thanks to Diana team for the excellent service and advice they provided during the selection of the stones and the design of the ring.
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 17th December 2018
The team at Diana Jewellery was very helpful and gave us great guidance to choose the perfect ring. From choosing the right stone, to the perfect ring, they have listened to every little want and need and offered the right options. Definitely a one of a kind experience.
Impressive service and output, they explain things and expectation clearly and produce nice products on time..
Can't recommend Diana Jewellery highly enough! They offer the best service in terms of quality and price. (And this is a conclusion I made after checking several other options in Dubai.)

I contacted them for a lose diamond, they took their time to explain all the specs for me, they gave me many options that suited my budget, and they were very patient while I took some time to pick one and kept asking for more options, all through emails!
Downpayment method was flexible, so I could send a transfer as I am not based in Dubai, and this also made my life easier.

When I finally visited their office in Dubai to receive the diamond I have ordered, I was welcomed by very professional and nice people. And before paying the rest of the amount, Mona made sure to show me the GIA report registry number inscribed on the diamond's girdle through a microscope.

They also have stunning ring designs, but unfortunately for me I wasn't staying for long in Dubai. In short, I really appreciate the exceptional service and would totally recommend this place.
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 168 reviews