Diana Jewellery Reviews

Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 17th September 2019
KIMBERLEY ANN HURLE
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 9th September 2019
Mark Colman
First class experience. I was looking to buy an engagement ring and had been checking websites, stores and friends' recommendations. I visited the Gold & Diamond Park but this was just a myriad of stores that felt as if they were going to sell you a bum deal. None of the stores stood out for any reason whatsoever. I had been looking at the Diana website and had found it the most user friendly site (and believe me, I have been checking websites for 6 months) I decided to read the testimonials and also checked on Tripadvisor. 75 excellent reviews out of 75 is a very good score in my.books, so I decided to pay them a visit. They are a little bit off the beaten track but still easy to get to, just past JLT. Once inside, I was greeted by Mona who spent a lot of time understanding my needs, advising on the best settings and stones for my girlfriend, whilst always staying within budget. She guided and advised rather than pushed which made me feel very comfortable. I have been involved in retail for over 20 years so I am very particular when it comes to service. After almost 2 hours I had made my choice and she talked me through the process. The workshop is on site so you feel more comfortable with the process. I was given realistic time frames and kept upto date throughout. The end product was even better than I imagined. For any guys out there looking for an engagement ring...forget the Gold & Diamind Park, Diana Jewellery is the place to visit. For any ladies out there looking to have a piece.of jewellery made...forget Gold & Fiamonf Park, Diana jewellery is the place to visit. My experience was first class and I will never go to another jewellers again. Thank you Mona & the Team for a wonderful experience!
Amazing quality and customer service. One of the very best bespoke Jewellers in the UAE.
Diana Jewellery is simply a rare and precious gem you'll find among all the other jewelers. I first discovered their shop online when I was scouring for an engagement ring. Their website caught my interests since compared to others, it is more detailed. The reviews also are superb. I decided to booked an appointment, and it's just simply amazing! Mona and Robert were all the way very accommodating, heart-warming, patient. They listened to what I want, provided me thorough insights on diamonds, and helped me build a great engagement ring which I am very much satisfied. Robert also toured me and my friends in their factory and showed us the processes to build it. Their staffs were also great! They finished my ring on time and when I went to picked it up without my car, they even arranged to have one of their staffs drove me back to Dubai Metro. My experience with them is pure bliss. They have been a great part of our joy and happiness in our engagement. Whenever I'll be needing jewelries in future, I'll definitely choose them again and again, and highly recommend them as well.
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 3rd January 2021
The experience was indeed very pleasant in the sense that you feel strong professionalism and transparency. Moreover, the agreed timeline was perfectly respected. So, I definitely recommend Diana Jewellery.
I had recently purchased a ring for my now fiancé and I loved how willing Andrew and Mona were at adapting to my proposed design. They were always welcoming when it came to making any changes, be it further improvements in the design or the size.
Diana Jewellery 4 star review on 20th December 2020
Very great service!
Excellent hospitality and customer care
Wide variety of collections
Out of all the companies I talked to, the team at Diana were the most honest, helpful and the best on price, even better than the popular online stores. When you’re buying jewellery you need to trust the person you’re buying from, especially with a large purchase, if you want the best for your budget try Diana, they are the best in Dubai.
Beautiful products , qualified staff and amazing customer service. Will recommend to my family and friends.
Loved the ring! It was exactly what I was looking for. The entire process was so smooth and the ring was ready on such short notice with great finishing and attention to detail! I didn’t even have to visit the store. The prices are great and they have a wide range of diamonds which are all available on the website to view. My fiancé was mesmerized by her ring! Will definitely recommend!
First of all I would like to thank the whole team at Diana for making such an exquisite and custom engagement ring come to reality. The staff were devoted to their tasks at every level. They gave free consultation which included a detailed guide to selecting a diamond, not just the 4 C’s like any Diamond salesmen. As I had my own design idea, I needed a manufacturer who had the technology and know how to create a custom ring which the team at Diana knew exactly. The team was complete with 3D designers, 3D printers and also experienced personnel (more than 50 years in the business). With all that said, the price they gave were unbeatable in the market and delivered the ring on time. The end product was exactly what I intended and wanted to be. My fiancé loves it so much that whenever she looks at it, she grins unconsciously.
Absolute worth every penny and I would definitely recommend it to everybody who wants a quality jewelry at an affordable price.
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I highly recommend the services of Diana jewellery. Extremely courteous, professional, trustworthy and informative , thank you Robert and Mona .
A hidden gem.
My husband got my engagement ring at Diana's and because we were really happy with the service and product we later came back for our wedding rings. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were also very patient so we could take whatever time we needed to decide on our rings. They are able to customize it the way you want.

In addition to our wedding rings I also wanted an old stone handed down from my great grandmother made into a new ring. They customized a design for me and they sent me the 3D draft so I could, check out how the ring would look like before they produced it.

All three rings turned out amazing, we are really happy with the result. The quality is very good and it was delivered on time.

We highly recommend this place for engagement rings, wedding rings or custom designs. Also the prices are fair.
An excellent experience from beginning to end. I went to many other shops before I came here and Mona at Diana was extremely helpful in helping me select the right diamond and the right ring. I felt that they treated me, as someone who’s not technical about diamonds etc, fairly and transparently. Everything was by the book. I highly highly recommend them.
High quality, great workmanship, catered to various budget & needs and provided superb professional advice
The ring that I bought looks excellent and the process of purchasing the ring was smooth.
My fiancée and I could not be happier with our purchase from Diana Jewellery.

We were blown away by your knowledge and professionalism. We cannot recommend your services highly enough!
I had a great experience with Diana Jewellery. They helped me pick the best diamond at the best price and always gave their honest feedback. No risk of getting scammed with these guys. Would recommend to anyone!
It was an excellent opportunity to have special customized jewllery gift from Diana jewllery , I recommend this shop to everyone because they will get a helpful friendly customer service with a high quality of jewellery design, I am thankful working with you ,best of luck
Excellent service from start to finish. Very friendly and helpful staff. The jewellery was everything we wanted
Diana Jewellery 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Very professional staff, that also showed flexibility with my purchase. I would recommend Diana for any jewelry requirement.
Diana Jewellery is rated 4.98 based on 168 reviews