www.digitmediadesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.digitmediadesigns.com

Tell us how www.digitmediadesigns.com made you happy
I was searching for logo animation services but I could not find a reliable animation services. However, one day my friend recommended me Digit Media Designs. I was confused whether they will get the job done.

I tried to contact Digit Media Designs but due to bad weather issues, I could not get the call connected but once the weather was back to normal, I contacted Digit Media Designs for logo animation and Kim Marin guided me with all the process.

Once it was all said and done, my logo animation was appealing and impressive and I was really happy with the way they handled my project. They did everything accurately and also followed tiniest of details and also did what was necessary.

Furthermore, I was inspired with their work ethic so much so that I also ordered video animation services, as these are a norm of almost every industry. And I find them diligent enough to get the job done.
Kim Marin was very professional and did a great job on our project, turning it around ahead of time. He has pretty extensive knowledge of Webflow, which I very much appreciated. Great guy, very responsive. I would consider Kim Marin for future projects!
The price was economical, customer support was good, quality of project was excellent! Such a wonderful experience, I loved them.
Highly Recommended. Was personable and easy to work with. Could not of asked for anything else. Took my input for website revisions and made it happen. Ran into a few road blocks and he made viable suggestions to overcome them and get the job done. Communication was a 10/10. He was always on top of things.
Alex delivered great quality work given the assets provided. Communication was easy and working with him is a breeze. He delivered my video edit quickly and with minor changes.
David was truly a pleasure to work with on every level. He is very adept at 'getting' the end-result you're looking for and in pulling it together in a very reasonable amount of time. I always felt that I received great value for money with the work he did for me and he'll certainly be my first point of call when I have need for similar expertise in the future. David is highly professional, punctual, reliable and great with communication. I would highly recommend this user to anyone that needs a well-priced Video Animator!
Kim Marin was great to work with. He took my rough draft ideas and turned them into a wonderful animated video. He was very responsive to ideas and questions. Will work with him again.
Alexandra is a perfectionist! This is a quality you want in a video editor. No detail too small. He took my screenshot videos and turned it into First Class Presentation.
They delivered the productive logo for our company on time and were very responsive. I would recommend them to anyone need Logo Designing.
Second time hiring Digit Media Designs. They delivered again with great work done quickly with precision. They have a great communicator which is crucial when it comes to the many tiny decisions needed with graphics. Great Work Guy I really Love My Productive Video!
Amazing experience! Natasha did an incredible job on our logo design and gave us exactly what we were looking for. Her creative talents blew us away! We can't recommend them enough. Will be using them again!
Amazing designers. Takes the time to listen, isn't scared to revise, and always brings interesting ideas to the web design process. Hire them if you're looking for a quality designer without a huge budget!
Enjoyed working with them for my Art business website, even when confronted with challenges, they kept their cool and found ways to make it happen. Happy with the results and will be using them surely.
I appreciate your work in a short amount of time also taking in my vision into account and sending me a variety of choices.
I had a great experience working with Digit Media Designs. The videos they created for me really helped my business to attract more audience.
Our company required to start a cafe and was looking for a unique and striking logo. We got sample designs from various companies but were not thrilled. We came across Digit Media Designs unexpectedly. We were pleased to work with them. Their artistic team contains extremely talented people who know how to design a characteristic and vibrant logo.
I want to take some time and appreciate the work done by Digit Media Designs for our company. We had to revamp our website and add intriguing explainer videos, and the creative at Digit Media Designs made it quite easier for us. I would like to thank them and would hire them for future projects too.
Video animation is one aspect that not many companies are expert of, but Digit Media Designs is one name you can rely on. Our company needed interactive explainer video for our websites and were not finding the right company. They made best videos and exactly what were looking for. I am happy to use their service, and you would be glad too.
I want to launch my career as an entrepreneur, and the first step is to get my website up and running. I had a vivid idea, and Digit Media Designs made it into a reality. Their professional approach is the best you would find out there. They deliver quality work and on time and without any glitches. I would love to work them again.
I have employed Digit Media Designs twice, and every time their service has been just exceptional. The team is quite friendly and interactive and would not design one but an array of designs that depict your business the best. The logo they design always stands out and very distinctive. I would surely ask others to employ their service.
www.digitmediadesigns.com is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews