www.digitmediadesigns.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.digitmediadesigns.com

Tell us how www.digitmediadesigns.com made you happy
They did not seem to look at their work before sending it to me. their were many obvious mistakes. then they start charging you fees that were not discussed in the beginning. they gave me a discount sent me a invoice with everything they were to do, then tell me I am not getting everything I paid for. I decided it would be better to cut my losses and do my own site. they do not honor their money back guarantee so watch out!
would HIGHLY advise NOT to use this company! we hired them to design our website for a botique and they are horrible, very unprofessional, rude and not helpful at all!! I wish I would have done more research BEFORE I let them talk me into using their service. Every single thing you ask them to do they CHARGE you crazy fees! DO your research BEFORE you use this companyt!!!! They will NOT give you any informaton when you call! BEWARE of this so called business! They are a joke and dishoest to the highest degree! IT IS A TOTAL waste of money to use these guys!! Not to mention the website is horrible.
I want to say a big thanks to the whole web development and design team. They put their great effort into delivering me two e-commerce websites with complete branding. I know the time was short but we had to launch our brands on the mentioned date. Great effort!
I was amazed at the whiteboard creation of this agency. They beautifully narrated the message with video characters. I got positive feedback from the audience after posting on my Facebook page. 5 stars work!
This company did wonders on the re-branding project. I can't believe that they followed 100% of my instructions. Also, the logo designer was very receptive to the revisions and was very polite throughout the process. My social media channels are giving a superb look now, and the credit goes to Digit Media Designs. I am going to extend the contract for two years now. 100% recommended!
I had a great experience from start to finish with our logo. they took our vision, gave us many versions and edited it to perfection. Daniel Ricci was great to work with
Ryaan Shaw has been a great deal of help and assistance. He shares amazing communication skills and was able to make the necessary changes to make My Logo to my satisfaction. I cant wait until the final product is out thank you Digit Media .!!
I had a great experience working with Digit Media Designs. The videos they created for me really helped my business to attract more audience.
If you want a good customer service company, then you should work with Digit Media Designs. I hired them to design a logo for my brand. They stayed connected with me throughout the project. They made sure to let me know when they made any changes.
Their website designers are very professional and have a great knowledge of modern web solutions. I am amazed by their web design services.
Daniel Parker was very helpful. Wonderful experience! He was able to stay within my budget. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Website.
I went through your website just for looking the design. I really impressed with Daniel Parker who was ready for any help to me. It is really good when some one is really working zealously. Thank you. I am really appreciate it.
Great customer service Daniel Parker. It started very smoothly and was truly a commendable performance by Asher Quinn and the team. I know these things do not happen without a great deal of effort on the part of everyone, and I want you to know how much we appreciate your hard work. Thank you Digit Media for doing the Logo and Website for me.
Digit Media Design created a Shopify e -commerce site for my tech store. The web store is a complete package in itself. Plus, the features are highly advantageous. The amount of bi monthly and annual sales & revenues has increased ever since I got the website made from this company.
Scam!!! This company is a complete fraud go check there 1star google reviews they are known for scamming people and I am one of those people after I made my payment they stop answering my calls when I call from a different phone they answer and then say someone will be calling by tomorrow this has been going on for months now stay far away from this company total fraud can’t believe they are getting away with scamming people like this I’m reporting them to multiple agencies I will be going out my way to receive a refund they will not get away with this !!!!
My company required an application on an urgent basis when Covid-19 restrictions started to subside, and I decided to open my office after getting a huge assignment. I did thorough research on the market, but it was not fulfilling my expectations. And in some cases, the amount was so massive that I could not opt for it. Digit Media Designs provided me with an app even better than my expectation. Thanks!
Digit Media Designs constructed the app for our food chain business. It is direct, highly communicative, and saves time. We are holding our cost from labor recruitment and spending on the buildup of mercantile. 9/10 stars!
My friend wanted to develop a website for her clothing line, and we were looking for the best agency. I stumbled across Digit Media Designs and was thrilled to refer them to my friend. Now she manages a team of 10 and has a constant list of orders to fulfill. She credits the success to a wonderful website that gave her business the much-needed boost.
Excellent job! Though it took longer then expected, it came out great better then expected. I’m a real person this is a real review. I’m very happy with the service and Madison was super professional and a wonderful person to work with. 10/10 ..I will use this service again….thanks again
I like how Digit Media Designs put 100% in our app creation. I have been testing it for a while now, and more than anything, I find the fast-loading screens incredible. It will be productive in the long run!
www.digitmediadesigns.com is rated 4.84 based on 88 reviews