Direct Window Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Window Co

Tell us how Direct Window Co made you happy
Rang to book an appointment for a quote for a conservatory. On the day advisor rang to say he will only come if my partner is there to. As advisor insisted that my wife also was present, we rearranged appointment. We both booked a day off so we could be available for the day . Advisor was booked for 2:30pm but didn’t turn up We then rang the office to find they had no details of appointment. When I mentioned who the appointment was with, I was told that he was at home self isolating and hadn’t left any information Also there was no one else available. They told me that original advisor would contact us the following Wednesday. Never received any contact from them. Most disappointing aspect of this is the way I was spoken to by both advisors. No courtesy or any help. Really feel like they placed zero importance on my enquiry
Door still leaking. Been up to the office, & was informed that they will fix the door, that was 3 weeks ago, still waiting
It was great to be able to visit the showroom and see the fantastic range of doors! This really helped me to choose the door I wanted! N.Worsley (sorry can’t remember his forename) left us to look around and was then really helpful as I chose the door I wanted! The surveyor came to measure and was very accommodating to fit in with my job! Then the fitter arrived as planned and was very efficient in removing my old door and fitting the new one! He even fixed a stopper to make sure the door didn’t bang against the radiator! And finally I absolutely love my new door! My mum and a neighbour have already ordered new doors after seeing mine!
Direct Windows Co were very helpful when choosing the door, glass ect, they came to measure up and the loverly door was fitted within a few weeks. All people from start to finish were very professional. V Price.
Had glass roof explode in car, insurance said was uneconomical to repair , so got in touch with Direct Window Services and got job sorted in 2 days , very helpful , more than happy to help , friendly polite staff , would strongly recommend to give them a call , brilliant . Mr Long .
Direct Window Co is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews