DiscountPC Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DiscountPC
"Product came shipped, in amazing packaging. Monitor functions almost flawlessly (there are a couple scan lines on one side), and came with both power and VGA. Speedy delivery and good selection."
Samantha Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Windows 10 was not activated. The tower was in a box that was ripped. Came on time"
Abby Bryce
Verified Buyer
"After emailing DiscountPC one night, Ciara promptly reached out to me the next morning with a few different options that would meet my criteria. She worked with me for the next few days, answering all my questions, and being very patient with my hesitance. After completing the invoice payment, they had had my laptop ready for me to pick up from their location in just a few hours! I am now the owner of a HP Elitebook and I couldn't be happier! I highly recommend DiscountPC for any and all of your large or small computer needs!!"
Abby,

We are excited that you are enjoying your Elitebook! Please let us know if we can help you with anything.
"Dicount PC has very good prices on a used laptops. We bought a Dell Latitude that is basically like new and I can't tell that it is used. We are very happy with our purchase and the price. They even worked out a deal with me to upgrade the ram. Highly recommended. I don't think I would buy a new computer again, knowing that I can get a "like-new" one from these folks for nearly 50% off. Thanks."
Hi Marcus,

We are ecstatic to hear of your satisfaction with your laptop! We love to assist our customers in fulfilling their tech needs, so customization is important to us whenever possible. Please let us know anything we can help you with, again. It was a pleasure working with you.
"They have very competitive rates, great warranty, awesome service!!"
Elizabeth Davis
Unverified Reviewer
"A friend recommended Discount PC. I had a bad experience with a refurbished laptop, but April at Discount PC was just fantastic. The laptop I chose was out of stock and she recommended one that was very similar. I got everything I needed in the laptop I bought and April really stepped up to the plate to make sure I had everything I needed when a couple glitches in availability & shipping occurred. I definitely recommend getting a computer from Discount PC! Great computers, great deals & fantastic customer service!"
"Excellent customer service. I ordered a replacement battery for my laptop, however the one they sent us didn't charge up. I sent them an e-mail the next morning, they were very quick to respond and we're generous enough to send us a new one with overnight shipping that worked. Hardly ever see many companies with that great of customer service. Thanks!Ê"
"Richard Baldwin "
Unverified Reviewer
"Great service! Love my new refurb laptop."
"Mark Hemann"
Unverified Reviewer
"Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great selection and the best prices! I will not do any pc shopping anywhere else!"
"Gavin Pullins"
Unverified Reviewer
"A pleasant purchase experience.Ê"
"Regis Farias"
Unverified Reviewer
"Great product for low price..."
"Abigayle Skinner"
Unverified Reviewer
"Best price I found online. Received a shipping confirmation and tracking number less than 2 hours after placing my order. Cannot beat the price for quality items. Everything was perfectly packed. Took less than 4 days to receive using standard shipping. Will definitely return! Happy customer."
"Noah Folsom"
Unverified Reviewer
"I got a good laptop at a great price. Shipping was fast too!"
"Received exactly what I expected. Needed a cheap monitor for a back office camera screen. Can't complain about spending under $30 for a working monitor. Great deal."
"Christine Wilson"
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy to find what I was looking for in the price range that I wanted and delivery was fast. Couldn't be a better experience!"
"Beau Culver"
"Great!Ê"
"Antonio Leal "
Unverified Reviewer
"Awesome service and product availability!Ê"
"Harriett Irick"
Unverified Reviewer
"Quick service. No problems. Good price."
Deepak Sridhara
Unverified Reviewer
"Good pricing and very good customer service!"
Nathan Forrester
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with Discount PC."
DiscountPC is rated 4.89 based on 44 reviews