DiscountPC Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DiscountPC
"Without April I would be hurting as she come up with great ways to repair or solve my computer needs and problems. Always there and always listing to the issues and then providing fixs. Great working with HER and your company. Edward @ CMS"
"Excellent"
"The product was good, left good (instead very good)feedback because the monitors were dirty, had to clean them well before use."
"Great customer support. Pleased with the products we ordered. An overall great experience."
"always very pleased"
"Great customer service with a great price as well!!!!"
"the OptiPlex 790 is working very well and I'm very happy with it."
"Customer service is great, the products are sent quickly and in good conditions. Any problems that you may have are quickly solved."
"Very nice company. Very serious. Highly recommended."
"Great customer assistance, only suggestion would be to ask the customer if they need a charging unit for the laptop."
"So far so good!"
"The staff was very friendly and answered my questions promptly. Would definitely purchase DiscountPC again in the future."
"I needed a power supply for my laptop while on tour with my band and the staff there did everything they could to accomodate me and got me the power supply I needed. Amazing service!!!"
"PC was a described and is operating without any problems."
"The best computer store in the U.S. The best sales and technical support."
"I recently purchased products from DiscountPC. I had one faulty charger and one laptop where the keyboard did not work at all. I am concerned over what is done to inspect the products purchased before sending them to the consumer. I did not make a huge order, it was five laptops and one desktop. What was great was how quickly I was sent replacements, the service was courteous and quick."
"shipped the wrong power adaptor, other then that not bad.."
"Recently bought a workstation from DiscountPC, came in excellent packaging and great condition. And works great with all the upgrades that i requested."
"This PC is perfect for our business. Besides being much better than the one it replaced, its smaller footprint cleared up a lot of room that we can use for other things."
"One system driver was not installed on every laptop; Stickers and license keys for Windows 10 was delayed; One laptop had a defect in the sound system."
DiscountPC is rated 4.74 based on 66 reviews