DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
Image came out great! Unfortunately, the threads aren't durable and the heels and balls of the sock immediately began wearing down and the images looked fuzzy.
So I got a pair of socks with my face on em. Love the socks. The quality is good of the image and they feel great (according to my girlfriend) but my one issue we both have about them is after one wash and subsequent washes they feel almost like they are being destroyed. Even though the care instructions we are following
The socks turned out great but I felt that the material was cheap and will not hold for a long time. I probably would not purchase again due the cost to quality ratio.
I ordered 7 pair of DivvyUp socks; 6 as gifts for others, and 1 pair for myself.

They are good quality --- very comfortable and plush, they stay up, they are very easy to pull on and off (I hate it when I have to wrestle with my socks), and I love showing off the picture of my daughter. (5 stars)

The one downside is the price --- it's a lot to pay for socks, especially if there are two or three faces on a pair. In hindsight, I can't believe I paid $213.24 for 7 pair of socks. (0 stars) What was I thinking?
The socks are fantastic and my partner loves them and raves about the quality and feel of them. I only rated it an 'Acceptable' however because I ordered them in October expecting them to arrive at the end of October or early November for a birthday present. December arrived they didn't arrive nor did I receive any email updates I was worried I had been scammed. I emailed the company and they had told me they were taken out of production!! They had failed to mention anything of the sort to me until I emailed to asked where they were/wanted a refund. Luckily for me, they were put back into production and I got them on Christmas Eve! I was able to give it as a Christmas present. My feedback would be you have a great product but your communication needs to improve if you miss a deadline.
The socks are OK. Please stop sending emails since the socks are a surprise Christmas gift. Your email does not contain an unsubscribe option (and that's not cool).
This is a cute idea as a novelty. A little on the expensive side for one pair of socks. The quality of the pups faces is average. I think I just had higher expectations, but they were still fun to give as a gift. For a lower price and sharper images you would earn 5 stars!!!!
Good quality socks, but the pictures were faded and were not very bright.
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,925 reviews