DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Ordered 15 socks for a bachelor party and it was a huge hit! Double bonus since we got to wear them again at the wedding. Picture came out high quality and shipped quickly."
"i bought these as a gift to my sister whose dog is like her only child, She loves them so much she doesn't want to wear them! If that isn't a grand testimony to the quality of the product I don't know what is! Excellent product!"
"Couldn’t be happier with my purchase - my colleague highly recommended your company and I’m SO GLAD she did. Easy ordering process, great communication, and order arrived quickly. Thank you so much for the custom blue camo socks. I was so so happy with the final result. Great company and will definitely be using again."
"Lovely unusual gifts"
"I ordered some socks for my daughter as a surprise ... thanks, DivvyUp Socks, she loves them!"
"Socks arrived safe and sound and are beautiful quality. Male sizes need to be larger and the price could be better value for money."
"DivvyUp did an amazing job! We submitted a picture, DivvyUp cropped the picture perfectly, & the socks arrived quickly. Our boss loved his socks for Boss’s Day & still wears them frequently!"
"Not just cool socks with my puppy all over them, but great quality too!! The picture I sent is perfectly shown on my socks, I will definitely be buying more divvyup socks...even my tough guy husband wants these socks with our dog Archer printed on them!!!!"
"Socks were great. Took no time at all to receive them and super easy to navigate site."
"such good quality socks!! they’re super comfortable, and the faces don’t get distorted when you wear them. HIGHLY recommend, definitely worth the price"
"Great company to order from. The socks are a great gift and unique. The quality is good and they ship them out quickly. I have ordered a few times from DivvyUp and will continue to do so. A+++++ rating from me."
"I purchased these socks to give as a gift to my husband on our wedding day. He loved them and they looked fabulous. Interactions I had with staff were positive, they were very friendly and helpful, and because the photo was of both of our dogs faces next to each other, I was only charged for one face. Thank you!"
"Looked amazing"
"Bought these for my boss with pics of him both happy and angry - the socks look fantastic can't wait to give them to him. Thanks"
"Loving my new socks!"
"I bought a pair for my Son, sort of as a joke, however, he loves them so much, I am ordering another pair."
"Perfect gift for a family member! Couldn’t be happier with the product"
"Great service, I ordered 2 pairs for my eldest granddaughter and she was thrilled. I again ordered 3 pairs for Christmas presents and they all look great. Thank You"
"adorable- almost as cute as the pictures of my grandsons...."
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,589 reviews