DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
"The socks were a surprise for my husband on our wedding day. They had the faces of our two dogs on them. He loved it and said it was the best present ever! The order process with divvyup was super easy. When I sent my photos through something went wrong but divvyup kindly contacted me and fixed the issue quickly. Delivery to Australia didn't take very long either."
"Great quality! I love them!"
"The socks were perfect and absolutely wonderful"
"Have bought a few pairs as gifts and people fall in love with them. Well made, perfectly packed and arrived here in Australia well before the expected date. Love shopping with this store and highly recommend it to everyone. Peter"
"Great quality, surprisingly comfy socks! They make a fantastic gift!"
"Love the socks!"
"Awesome custom socks! Great as gifts! Excellent quality!"
"Gifted these socks with a picture of our pup to my husband, and he said they were the best gift EVER!"
"Great unique product!"
"Did not get my original order and a replacement was ordered again and came very quickly with no hassle, fully recommend. Really pleased with the product :))"
"Cutest socks ever! Great Quality - Great Service! I'll order again for sure Thanks DivvyUp!!!"
"I am so glad to have found you guys! I ordered a pair of socks for a dear friend with images of her dog on them. She was extremely happy with how they turned out! The socks do not seem to be a cheaper thin material like some socks of this style. The toes are a different color and it really makes them pop. I like that you have a lot of base color options as well. This was an excellent gift and hope to order from you again!"
"Awesome gift idea!"
"Made a great gift!"
"Super easy to upload my picture and socks were shipped and arrived before I expected them! The socks are good quality and a great conversation starter. Definitely will be ordering again!"
"An accurate portrayal of my family members. The socks were a huge hit!"
"Awesome site - easy to use - great product!! will use again - and have told many people about this site!!!!"
"I don’t normally review but I was soooo happy with my socks I just had to let the world know. The photo I sent is exactly the same as the socks. They’re super cute and made the most perfect birthday present."
"DivvyUp socks were the perfect present for my family who is madly in love with our dog! Delivery was quick and easy to track. Would buy again."
"Thank you for the quick turnaround to make up corporate socks for our golf tournament! Everyone loved them. It was a pleasure doing business with you. East Coast Global Insurance Agency, www.ecgillc.com"
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 907 reviews