DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Amazing socks - great quality and the image looks great."
"Great quality socks. Everyone loves them. Just ordered my fourth pair."
"I ordered 5 pairs for Christmas presents. They were a hit on all fronts - the perfect personalized gift for one and all!"
"Excellent quality socks and the photo print is amazing. Will definitely buy again and would recommend highly!"
"Socks were beautiful and process was east!"
"very cute socks i absolutey love them, the only problem is that they have faded quite quickly :("
"Fabulous, my husband loved the picture of his boy on his socks."
"I was amazed at how much I loved these socks! The quality is great, the print is amazing. I did not expect this product to be so great, but WOW it blew me away. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my socks!"
"I cannot begin to tell you what a pleasure it was working with your company! I found out about your product recently and was thrilled! For months my fiancee had lamented about not having our pets at the wedding - and this seemed like the perfect compromise! I placed an order and was horrified to learn that their expected arrival was 2 days after our wedding. I contacted customer service to inquire if I could pay for expedited shipping. THEY WERE INCREDIBLE! They were so helpful, polite and efficient! They rushed me my socks at no additional cost. On our wedding day, my husband opened them up with a huge smile. He absolutely adores them. They are beautiful and made with a very high quality! I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful experience!"
"I purchased the Socks for my daughter with a picture of her dog on them. She absolutely loved them."
"I purchased a pair for each of my daughters with their pets face on each one. They loved them! Now I want 1 or 2 for me with my furbabies!"
"What a creative idea! The picture I sent of my son's dog was printed on them perfectly, the quality of the socks is good, and the color was true to the colour on the website. My son loved them!"
"Love my socks. So cute😀"
"I got my husband socks with our cat's face on them for his Birthday and they are awesome!"
"My socks turned out so great, the picture looked great, received it in a timely manner, and my husband loved them (was a stocking stuffer for Christmas)."
"Awesome company"
"The picture was perfect, looked exactly like my dog and my brother loved them as a wedding present."
"I gave my son socks with pictures of his daughters imprinted on them for his birthday. The quality of the fabric is great and he really liked them!"
"Love love love them! Gave a pair as a birthday gift, and they were a hit!"
"Socks were amazing!! exactly what I wanted"
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,932 reviews