DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
I placed an order for a birthday and, through no fault of DivvyUp, the order was lost in transit. DivvyUp did an amazing job of reproducing the custom order and getting it to me on time. Great product and great customer service. THANKS
Got these with a picture of our dog for my husband, and their his favorite pair of socks! He loves showing them off. The picture is great...the only issue is that they're starting to get worn out since he wears them so much.

I also got these as a gift for my brother and sister-in-law after their dog passed away. She wears them for good luck.
I ordered these socks for my little brother and they turned out great! It looks just like our family dog and everyone laughed. They not only look adorable but are also comfy!
My daughter absolutely loved the socks we gave her with her precious poodle on them!
Cutest socks EVER!
Great gifts for the hard to shop for people. My sister’s fiancé LOVES them with a pix of their dog and my brother in law showed them off in a bar, leg propped up on table to show his socks with pix of his 2 kids.
Smash hit at Christmas!
Incredible gift for family! I am sending my wife pair of socks with our granddaughter's picture on them every year, with a new picture! People love these socks!
Bought 5 pairs of these awesome socks as Christmas gifts--everyone loved them!! They were easy to order and looked great when they arrived. Great gift for the pet lovers in your life!!!
I was so impressed by the quality of the socks themselves and the likeness of the photos I sent to the images printed on the socks. I gave these as gifts, and they were a HUGE hit!
My 2 grandsons love different types of socks so for Christmas this last year I got a pair of socks for each. They loved them!! Put them on right away. I’m thinking of ordering a pair with Ruth Bader Ginsburg on them for myself. Great product. Cannot remember how they were delivered, sorry. But they arrived faster than I expected
We have ALWAYS had such fun watching the faces of our family when they get their socks! It is now a tradition everyone looks forward to eagerly! I had a problem with one pair of socks that I ordered for Christmas and you guys got it corrected immediately! You rock!
These are so fun and a great quality. The socks are soft, have a supportive arch, and the picture is clear & vibrant! So happy with my purchase!
I can not say enough about these socks. Bought them for the in laws and they absolutely loved them!!!! As did I. I didn’t want to give them when I first opened the package. Wanted to keep them for myself. Will be buying again in the future. Well done divvyup!!
I was thrilled to get my DivvyUp socks. The photo I used looked amazing on the socks and everyone compliments how great they look. Thanks for an amazing job!
BEST SIBLING GIFT EVER!!!!
I ordered a pair of these awesome custom socks for my girlfriend’s birthday, and I wasn’t disappointed one bit!! They are hilarious and the images were on point! My girlfriend loves them so much she doesn’t even want to wear them!!! I’m super satisfied with my purchase and have recommended them to many of my friends and family! Will be ordering again the future!!
Love how the socks turned out!! Awesome!
I bought these as Christmas gives for my mother (me), my husband (his dogs), and my children (each other's face) and everyone LOVED them. They are such a cute idea and great quality. I would definitely recommend it.
I ordered multiple pairs of socks for Christmas presents. One pair with cats, one with our dog, and one with a fish. The colors look great and they were all great surprises. Super easy to order and customize, and a great selection of background colors.
These socks turned out awesome! I did pictures of my kids, dog and horse on 4 different pairs and I was amazed how well they turned out. They were perfect gifts. The socks are also very good thickness and softness. I have worn them a couple of times and washed them and they appear to be holding up well. I strongly recommend them as a fun gift.
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,925 reviews