DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
"Got them for my Boyfriend’s birthday, he loved them!"
Posted 4 minutes ago
"My husband absolutely loved his Father’s Day socks with pictures of our two girls! Hilarious and adorable just like them. Great quality socks. The picture quality is entirely dependent on the quality of your uploaded image. Overall excellent, recommend strongly."
Posted 4 minutes ago
"Excellent product!"
Posted 5 minutes ago
"These turned out great! I was able to add the faces of all three of my dogs. They were purchased for my husband- but now all the kids want some, too!"
Posted 6 minutes ago
"I got a pair with the dog's face on them for the husband - he loved them! They are such a cool gift and totally reasonably priced. THEY REALLY ARE the best present ever!"
Posted 6 minutes ago
"The photos were nicely cut out and looked great on the socks. My mom and best fella loved their socks. Thank you."
Posted 6 minutes ago
"Fantastic socks - really impressed with quality and how well graphic designers edited images of dogs we sent. Highly recommend, socks were a huge hit with receiver."
Posted 8 minutes ago
"The socks were a gift for my boyfriend. His socks have our dog on them which he is obsessed with. The socks came quicker than I thought they would. The quality is great and he proudly shows off his socks. We are definitely ensuring we tell everyone about y’all!"
Posted 10 minutes ago
"Great service. Very quick to respond via email!"
Posted 12 minutes ago
"This is seriously the best gift I have ever given my boyfriend. The socks came out exactly like the photo I submitted."
Posted 13 minutes ago
"My husband loved his Father’s Day socks!!"
Posted 14 minutes ago
"Excellent service and quality! I ordered a pair of socks with our dog's face on them, last minute (only a few days before), for a Father's Day gift. I put a note with the order asking if there was any way I would be able to get them in time for Father's Day knowing it was probably impossible. To my surprise, I received them in time! My husband was thrilled with his gift and calls them his lucky socks. :-)"
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Got a pair of socks for my friend featuring her dog's fuzzy mug. They are amazing, and she adores them. I'll be getting more Divvy socks for sure."
Posted 21 minutes ago
"I have ordered two pairs of socks and have been very pleased with both pairs. I forgot to select two faces rather than one and contacted DivvyUp about it, and I received a response in less than 24 hours. I have shared my experience with others and they have ordered socks as well."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Great quality socks and great quality picture! Will be ordering again!"
Posted 24 minutes ago
"My husband, father in law, and father loved them!"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"The owners of this company are great.They new my situation of getting married and wanted my custom socks delivered in time.They went above and beyond to reach out and make sure my needs were satisfied.The quality of the socks are awesome and everything came out great.Thanks for your help."
Posted 28 minutes ago
"My husband loved his Father’s Day socks 😍 They still look good after several washes"
"The two pairs of socks I ordered for my daughter and her husband will be the best gifts under the Christmas tree this year! The photo of their daughter on the socks came out beautifully and the quality of the socks themselves is terrific. Yes, I will order again in the future!"
"Bought the sock for my dads birthday, he thinks they are brilliant."
DivvyUp Socks is rated 5.00 based on 67 reviews