DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
I purchased several pairs of socks for Xmas gifts. Everyone was really happy with receiving them. Big hit
I give these socks a 5 for the look. The photos turned out great! They were a big hit, but I gave them a 4 because the socks are too thick and a little uncomfortable and hot while wearing shoes. There should be 2 versions; a thinner stretchier sock for shoes and a warm thick pair with skids stops on the bottom to wear around the house.
Socks were super cute and reflected the photo I sent really well !!!
They are very well made! My boyfriend loves them 😊
We got a huge kick out of Pop Pops expression when he opened his socks that had his 7 year old granddaughter all over them :). He's been wearing them the second they come out of the wash! Thank you for this funny yet special gift option!
I gave my husband a pair with our son’s face on them for Christmas. It’s a running joke that he gets a pair of some sort of pair of socks with a saying or artwork on them. He was pleasantly surprised with these socks and loves them!
These socks, with a pic of our pupper, were a highlight of the gift-giving season. They arrived earlier than promised and the quality is very good. After placing the order though, I saw many other vendors offering similar products - and many at lower cost. So there's that.
Great gift for mom's and grandma's to show off their babies!
The socks were a big hit on Christmas morning. Wish I had a recording of “oh my gosh, this is the best gift I have ever gotten”. Who gets that anymore from an adult child?
I had the socks made for my son with the picture of our 2 dogs. It would be good if you showed a preview before you place an order. I either would not have ordered or tried to find a different picture.
Great socks! They made an awesome gift and were a hit at our office work party!!
Love the socks and dog pics bit images get a little distorted when on.
I would have ordered multiple pairs if I could have seen how they would look prior to placing order.
They look so nice and the picture quality is great. I am not a fan of how big the band at the top of the sock is.
Such a cool gift for the dog guy that has everything! Socks are in and even better when thy have meaning. Fast delivery from order to door.
The product seemed good, but because there was no packaging the socks got lost somehow in the crush of wrapping gifts/paper everywhere and never made it to the intended person. Very sad about this.
On the last pair of socks sent to Michelle my cowboy hat was not placed on socks
The picture was very authentic and the socks are very soft!
These socks were exactly as pictured and well made.
Ordering my socks was very simple and the picture turned out great! The order even arrived earlier than expected! I only wish that there were a few more color options to choose from. Other than that I recommend getting a pair!
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,925 reviews