DivvyUp Socks Reviews

of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
very cute socks i absolutey love them, the only problem is that they have faded quite quickly :(
Size was a bit smaller than I expected. My daughter absolutely loved them( Christmas gift)
Great gift idea! The socks were a bit pricey for the what they were.
Bought these for my daughter for her 26th birthday. She said hands down this was the best gift I had ever gotten her! I used a picture of her hairless cat.. I will definitely be ordering against n. Thank-you!
I got a pair for each of my kids godparents for Christmas, and each kid was making a very silly face on them. They turned out so cute! And the socks much to my surprise we’re good quality! I would highly recommend.
Nice quality. Easy to use website. Fast shipping.
Three dog owners in the family; each got a pair of socks with their own dog smiling up at them. They were a huge hit Christmas morning. As the gifter, I was pleased with quality, quick delivery and honestly, the follow up by the company to ensure all was good.
Socks arrived safe and sound and are beautiful quality. Male sizes need to be larger and the price could be better value for money.
Very nice socks and good quality... so far. My only concern is the longevity of the sock. For $24-30 for a pair of socks, I really want them to last. I don't wear them s much as I would like because I want to keep them nice. OVERALL, I really do like them and they are a conversation piece for sure.
They were a great hit with the kids, but they were too big for my niece and she can’t wear them. I ordered a Youth size for her 10th Birthday, and they are too big so she is bummed she can’t wear them. Her brother can wear his, which bums her out even more!!
Great product. The picture came out great
They are great but the picture on heels is unnecessary and rubbed off already. Would save you money if not on there
Very fun present idea for any dog owner!
No complaints. A bit pricy but I felt so good that I was doing charity at the same time as buying a gift! Win win win!
Great service and the socks are neat with my fur baby printed on them :)
The socks came faster than I expected, and with a much better rendering of the photo than I expected! Great job-- don't be afraid to order!
They are good socks although the price is a bit silly as some people can not afford such an expensive clothing item
excellent quality socks, not quite as good copying the image to print on the socks
Sorry to hear the socks were anything less than perfect! We'd love to remake them for you, please send your order number to support@divvyupsocks.com when you get a chance :) Thank you!
I absolutely LOVE how these socks look with my dogs on them!!!! They turned out cuter than I could have imagined! The only reason for 4 stars is that I wore them hiking & they were just a little thin and caused some blisters on my feet. That was probably on me, I'm sure they aren't made for strenuous activity like that, but I would love to see a thicker option for hiking someday!
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,936 reviews