dotbig.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend dotbig.com

Tell us how dotbig.com made you happy
This is my third broker I work with. Compared to other options, this is one of the best. Personally, I like the variety of trading instruments (forex, stocks and much more), small commissions (do not hit the pocket). Technical optimization at a decent level (glitches and fierce brakes are not noted). I won't praise too much, but it's definitely worth a try.
This is a really great broker, we have been cooperating with him for more than a month, I am satisfied with the low commissions and fast withdrawal of funds, I recommend joining them, they are the best in the field of investment.
Despite the high commissions, orders are processed very quickly. Since the beginning of the trade, I have noted for myself that communication with customers is also very convenient. I can only recommend!
I am very satisfied with this service! One of the main qualities of this platform is a very user-friendly interface and appearance. The second thing I noticed is that despite the high commissions, orders are processed very quickly. From the moment I started trading, I noted for myself that communication with buyers is also very convenient. I can only recommend!
The site isn't horrible; there are plenty of stats and strategy signals. I trade cryptocurrencies, as well as gold and oil. It's a shame the site doesn't have a news section; you'll have to hunt for them on the broker's social networks. The UI is straightforward, and all of the essential features are available.
Excellent trading platform. I consistently make a profit on this site, I trade different assets. Fast withdrawal, easy site navigation, almost any pair can be found, I especially like that you can buy / sell cryptocurrency.
Great company with so pretty ratings!
One of the cheapest brokers available for CFD trading.
dotbig.com is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews