dotbig.com Reviews

800-716-6855

marketing@dotbig.com

1177 6th Ave 5th Floor, New York
NY 10036

Tell us how dotbig.com made you happy
This company stole my hard-earned money by deceiving me. To tell the truth, I found it challenging to schedule appointments with several well-known recovery experts in order to receive my money back. Luckily, I got to know l o u d o u i n. I nearly thought I had lost everything before I met them. In a few days, they assisted me in recovering the money I had lost. I strongly suggest that you utilize ''L O U D O U I N/C O M". If you're facing the same difficulties
I was duped and disheartened after a bad encounter with a dishonest forex broker. After meticulously searching for a solution, I came across admk ltd, and their unparalleled experience gave me new hope. Their diligent work and in-depth knowledge of the industry enabled me to receive my money back. They were professional and open during the entire rehabilitation process, which helped to rebuild the trust that had been broken. Their exceptional help in recovering my money is evidence of their dedication to and effectiveness in combating fraud.
афера. прошу вас не верить. кинули на 50$
i'm new. started trading in mid-March with a minimum amount of $100. I have already withdrawn a profit of $50. I continue to trade and study. Good analyst. So far, so good. if what goes badly, I will definitely write
Dotbig - отличный выбор для успешного трейдинга криптовалютами. Их низкие комиссии, быстрые операции и удобный интерфейс делают работу с ними приятной и эффективной. Рекомендую всем желающим заработать на крипте.
They usualy manipulate the price, lock people asset and lock withdrawal operation for a long time and you keep investing and not able to withdraw I got them report and with the help of Gal-way-reli-ance I got my money back with profits.
Dotbig was recommended to me by an experienced person and the big fear was that I, a person well versed in investing articles, would not understand how to work, buy and sell there. To be honest, the first impression when I came to Dotbig website reinforced my fears, but once I opened an account and started figuring it out, everything turned out to be easier than ever. Plus, their support works. To such a “professional”, as me they explained in clear language.
I would want to sincerely thank "Conceptstrd/com" for their excellent assistance in getting my money back that was stolen. They handled my matter with expertise and quickness as soon as I got in touch with them. The team's proficiency and tenacity were evident as they looked into every possibility and found nothing. It was amazed how well they communicated at all times and provided regular updates throughout the process. They were steadfast in their promise, which helped me get my money and profit back quickly. I fervently urge anyone in need of "Conceptstrd/com" to contact them.
I have been using the company's services for quite some time. I started with courses, which I successfully completed, and began training on a demo account. I will say that all this time everything happened. It goes without saying that there were first failures and victories. I didn’t stop at failures and honed my skills and acquired knowledge. Now I earn good money, enough for travel. I don't see any point in changing the broker. I can withdraw money when needed without any problems.
One of the things that attracted me to DotBig is their transparent approach to trading conditions and I have had different experiences with other platforms, but with it everything always goes through clearly and without unnecessary hidden conditions and hassles. And the absence of hidden commissions and taxes simplifies the planning and execution of transactions without any surprises, although other brokers I have tested have such conditions and perhaps this is also not new for you.
"My experience with dotbig was very positive. I have been active in the financial markets for several years now and I can say that dotbig offers reliable services for traders. Their trading platform offers a wide range of tools and analysis features that enable me to conduct high-quality technical and fundamental market analysis. I particularly appreciate the platform's ease of use and intuitive interface."
I'm still new to investing, but even with minimal experience I can say that DotBig combines innovation with an emphasis on user comfort and a quick understanding of their platform, which is important when you're just starting to understand this topic. I really liked the integration of modern technologies into market analysis and trading tools, which makes it much easier for me to make decisions.
An excellent broker who is easy to work with. There are also no problems with withdrawing funds, everything is clear! I recommend everyone to trade with them as they will really increase your income!
Please watch out for this broker, Making promises to help you trade and got profit, which you see your profit and not be able to withdraw both your initial assets and the profits. I lost so much to them and i had to borrowed and my life was a mess after that until I came across Ga-lway-reliance and they take my case up after a thoroughly investigation and with my cooperation they were able to retrieve my funds with the profits...
The best broker I have ever dealt with. You can trade stocks and even cryptocurrencies. Technical support at the highest level, always quickly and on time respond.I think that this is one of the best brokers for trading and earning among the rest. My friends also work on this platform and they really liked everything. Thanks for your awesome service. You are cool.
This is my third broker I work with. Compared to other options, this is one of the best. Personally, I like the variety of trading instruments (forex, stocks and much more), small commissions (do not hit the pocket). Technical optimization at a decent level (glitches and fierce brakes are not noted). I won't praise too much, but it's definitely worth a try.
For me, Dot Big is a new broker, so I was careful to open a real account right away and drove for 2 weeks on a demo. I didn’t notice the catch, I replenished my account with $ 100 - this is a broker’s plus that such a small deposit. I will probably continue to work with them.
This is a really great broker, we have been cooperating with him for more than a month, I am satisfied with the low commissions and fast withdrawal of funds, I recommend joining them, they are the best in the field of investment.
Despite the high commissions, orders are processed very quickly. Since the beginning of the trade, I have noted for myself that communication with customers is also very convenient. I can only recommend!
I am very satisfied with this service! One of the main qualities of this platform is a very user-friendly interface and appearance. The second thing I noticed is that despite the high commissions, orders are processed very quickly. From the moment I started trading, I noted for myself that communication with buyers is also very convenient. I can only recommend!
dotbig.com is rated 3.9 based on 29 reviews