dpom.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend dpom.co.uk
09AM
9AM

Tell us how dpom.co.uk made you happy

"DPOM.co.uk is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They err incompetent, inept and a total waste of time. If you want to lose money then this is the outfit that can do that for you. If you want a ROI then forget about it. They don’t listen to anything you tell them, they don’t want to talk or engage with you. They just send stupid report to you. I didn’t pay for reports, I paid for customers and conversions. They have feefo feedback on their site, it’s all 5 stars. I’m not surprised as they won’t let me rate them on there. I think all the feefo reviews are all fake. PLEASE PLEASE save yourself from misery and heartache. Don’t get involved with these crooks. Do the Google Ads yourself."
Are you dpom.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely appalling company DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. They produced a PPC campaign so basic and ineffectual that a 2 year old could have produced far better. When you question the unbelievably basic nature of the campaign (honestly, keyword research 30 seconds max) they tell you they are doing lots in the background and you need to be patient. Well, my patience was rewarded by losing thousands of pounds, months of my time, and, the final icing on the cake, when I tried to cancel (after the mninimum 3 months), they agreed to cancel and finish up on an ad-hoc basis, then immediately invoiced me for an additional month (claimed I hadn't cancelled correctly) and then immediately set debt collectors on me, despite the fact that I had already removed them a number of weeks prior from my Google Ads account to stop them causing any further losses or damage. I will be taking these people to court, but please be warned, do not get involved with them, they are literally the worst, most incompetent, most dishonest company I have ever dealt with. Please look at the screenshot of the keyword status after 3 months of these people managing the account!"
dpom.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access