Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital
Read Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital Reviews

About Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital:

Dr. Emrah Cinik is considered one of the most renowned and experienced hair transplant surgeons in Turkey. He laid the foundation for his career by studying medicine at Uludag University. In 2002, immediately after his successful graduation, he proved his newly acquired expertise in Bursa in the field of aesthetic medicine and cosmetics. Already in 2007, Dr. Emrah Cinik opened the Medical Aesthetic Centre in Istanbul and from then on dealt with a special field of plastic cosmetics: hair loss and hair transplantation. His patients appreciate his experience and dedication: He has already carried out over 1,000 hair transplants for good reason.
The fields of application are just as versatile as the transplantation techniques. In addition to the classic head hair transplantation, eyebrow, beard, and body hair transplantations are also offered. Of course, corrections are also possible. So-called repair operations take care of failed hair transplants and FUT scars. Another plus: Dr. Cinik and his highly professional team are also specialized in hair transplants for Afro hair. Their respected forms of treatment are effective in almost every hair structure.

+90 542 234 00 34

info@emrahcinik.com

Tell us how Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital made you happy
Clinic number one, it's just amazing the change I went through thanks to you. Thanks for everything
5 star service. Dr CINIK and his staff are very friendly and professional .
I had a driver to pick me up from airport and then drop me back, I stayed in nice hotel. This is my second transplant for a thicker hair. The first experience was also very good so I decided to come back.
On the second transplant I used some beard hair and some from chest. It healed well. It is early to tell know just 2 weeks into my transplant but I can tell from initial pictures it is going to look real good. I am very satisfied with the service.
Du début à la fin la prise en charge est impeccable. Je recommande sans soucis. Un grand merci à l équipe du docteur Cinik. 👍
Super top. Les résultats apres 2 mois d opérations semblent pour le moment très prometteurs.
5 star service from start to finish, from the day of my flight from Ireland to turkey, the clinic were in constant contact. Made sure where I was to go after arriving in turkey for my transfer to the hotel, hotel I was put up in was solid, no complaints. The clinic were in contact about pick up times and made sure I was ok. The procedure and day of the hair transplant itself was a seamless, stress free day and everyone in the clinic were very friendly , I have to say a special thanks to dr. Cinik himself and the wonderful technicians (who I can’t remember their names), they were lovely and made me feel at ease. Had my first wash at the clinic and was transferred back to the airport for my flight. Everything about the journey with Dr. Cinik hair hospital has been stress free and continues to be stress free with their post op WhatsApp at hand to answer any questions. All in all would absolutely recommend this clinic 10/10 service and customer Care.
My bother and I visited Dr Cinik's clinic for our appointments in October, 2020. This our honest appraisal of our visit and treatment,

The entire process was very slick and efficient from our collection at the airport to the daily pick-ups to and from the clinic. Prior to our travel, the clinik was in touch with full instructions.

All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, with excellent spoken English. Dr Cinik is also very reassuring.

The transplant process is time consuming, so in our case, it took the entire day from 8.30am to 6.00pm and it is quite exhausting.

You will be given comfort breaks and lunch is also supplied..

We are now at the 3 month stage. The hair growth is very good - and this is just the start! We are both extremely pleased.

The clinic contacts you after the initial operation, 10, 30 and 90 days later for progress images.

We would highly recommend the services. If you are suffering from hair loss, your treatment will transform your life.

We arranged our visit via Cunomedical.
After 6 months I am so happy about the results and so exited about the last 6 months. The team are so amazing and keep consulting, supporting and answering my questions really fast. I am so exited about next steps and don‘t have any doubt that will be successful ;)
Good clinic
Thaks verey nice team
Very happy so far, 6 months after FUE, density still improving. Dr. Cinik, at short notice, booked my appointment and I had the procedure at a reasonable price. Very professional clinic and the process was very efficient throughout. Their vast experience is what sets them apart. In terms of before, during and after care, I couldn't fault how I was treated.
I had a great experience.
Everything was perfect.
From travel to surgery to post operation.
No words.
Awesome experience. Dr Cinik and all of his team has bean amazing.
Congratulations
lkdaldkaslşdk
Very professional 5 star service before,during and after the hair transplant, Iam post 6 months and very happy with my progress so far, I would highly recommend Dr Cinic to anyone considering a hair transplant
Happy with the results .... great staff , great service highly recommended 👏👍
I am 12 months after the operation and results are very good. The service was really amazing, everything was planned perfectly. Price for the HT operation is very fair also for people coming from the central Europe.
Good experience and professional people.
Impeccable service...tightly run process! Good communication throughout
J’ai effectué ma greffe au mois de septembre 2020 à la clinique du dr Cinik et tout s’est très bien passé. Je viens de passer le 4ème m’ois et la repousse est déjà plus que correcte. Les conseils ont été bons et le suivi aussi. Vous pouvez me retrouver sur YouTube en tapant Fahim Rezig
Was very happy with both my procedures with dr Cinik and all his staff. Very helpful and professional would definitely recommend using them
I received a warmed welcome and excellent service at the Dr Cinik’s clinic, I highly recommend it for anyone interested in their services, for you will not be disappointed
Dr.Cinik Hair Hospital is rated 4.98 based on 99 reviews