Dreadful experience Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Dreadful experience

Tell us how Dreadful experience made you happy

Telephone
"Buyer beware!! I ordered flowers but made a mistake on the order, I tried to rectify within minutes but there was nothing to be done - the customer service team were very little help, the first email response completely disregarded my query and didn’t help at all. I spent time on the phone with a lady who promised to help and to get in touch but got no feedback at all - my second and third emails have been ignored! I don’t write negative reviews often but the service or rather lack of in this case deserves it. My situation as it stands is an order somewhere in Royal mail, a very disappointed Mum and £40 less in the bank!"
Are you Dreadful experience? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very disappointed and feel very let down by this company. Was given a winery gift experience and validated the voucher within the time limit. We can only go weekends due to having full time jobs and being parents. However have been informed tours are extremely busy at weekends and are booked out up to the expiry date. (Activity S will most likely mention dates are available Monday to Sunday, blah blah - however this is a pointless and moot explanation as I’ve already mentioned - we work and are parents). My options they tell me are... - exchange voucher for something else, from what I’ve seen online 99% events are more expensive. And all have to still be within the time limit we have left. Therefore the problem remains...we can only go weekends and most likely events will be fully booked anyway. Pointless and I’m not lining their pockets with more money. - spend £20 on extending the voucher a further 6 months. The gift only cost £29 and why should we have to pay because they can’t find dates you want because they are full booked. They are the agents and we are the customers - we shouldn’t have to pay them more admin charges so they can click a button to find an alternative weekend. Doesn’t feel very special nor very “gift like”. So I either have to take a day off work and find a child minder, pay more money for an extension or exchange the gift for more money, which would be something we don’t really want and then find a date that works still within the time frame. Do not use this company. Use Virgin Experiences who let you validate the voucher and then give you plenty of options to suit, a longer time frame to use the voucher and ultimately succeed in giving you a lovely experience. Am not interested in a reply - you’ll just recite the Activity Superstore user manual robotic style which I’ve read in other comments below. What you don’t do is the only thing you should do. If a customer can’t find a date suitable because you’re booked up, offer a free extension. It’s not the customers fault you’ve over booked experiences - it’s yours - but that’s what greed is."
Dreadful experience is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access