DreamWave Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DreamWave

About DreamWave: Founded in 1962 in Osaka, Japan by Nichimu Inada, Family Inada is the world’s leading manufacturer of automatic shiatsu massage chairs. Mr. Inada actually invented the first automatic shiatsu massage chair, and Family Inada has maintained a relentless focus on innovation and product development for over 50 years. Inada perfects its technology at an R&D facility at its Osaka headquarters, while the main factory is in Nawa, a small town in the Tottori prefecture of Japan. The Inada factory is an exemplary model of Japanese quality and reliability, as well as being a testament to the highest standards of craftsmanship and precise engineering.

303-567-7415

Live Chat

How would you rate DreamWave ?

"My mind is still blown by the support I just received. I purchased one of the original chairs sold in the US in 2002. Today is September 12, 2019 - sixteen years later! My chair has never had any problems in all those years! Today I called and spoke with Kaitlin Dudsak in support and she was very knowledgable about my chair despite it being a super old model! She even found me in their system after all these years! She gave me direct contact numbers to text and call her and asked that I send photos of what is broken. She is prepared to ship out parts as soon as we confirm what needs to be replaced. My chair is sixteen years old! Any other company would have told me that they couldn't help me and I should consider trading it in for a newer model. I am beyond thrilled that they can help me. Despite it's age, this chair is still the best massage chair I have ever used! Great products, great quality and great support! Thank you so much Kaitlin and Inada!!!"
"I have an older chair hct-i2a that stopped working correctly. Upon examination I found the motor that moves up/down was not working. I sent in an email ticket and received a call back in less than 30 min. They have the part and shipped it promptly. They also emailed me some maintenance sheets. Great service for an out of warranty chair. Love the chair, we use it daily! and the service from Inada is aces."
"DreamWave chair = awesome. Very relaxing. I fall asleep EVERY time no matter how stressed I am. My husband is a big fan too, and it helps his bad back feel better."
"The Surge Protector is important to me in order to protect the considerable investment I have in my Inada Wave Massage Chair. I also like that the Surge Protector has eight plug-ins for other electronic appliances."
"We purchased the Yume 3 years ago, we use it often and it gives a wonderful massage and has been holding up beautifully. We did a thorough review/tested different massage chairs and in the end decided on the Yume; we like a strong massage and we were drawn to the clean lines and smaller more modern look. The fact that its manufactured in Japan was a plus for us. The calf massage is amazing but some people might find it to strong. The fit and finish is perfect and the mechanicals are of the same caliber, we expect this chair to continue to hold up well. The one thing I would change is to include a "reset button" that is easily noticed and can be selected to return the chair to its original setting for exiting the chair. Everyone comes over and wants to use the chair and we often have to help them get out as no one remembers how to reset it. I'm assuming they don't make it easy so people don't accidentally hit it while massaging but it should be considered for future changes. To sum it up - it's really close to perfect and we love it. We hope this review is helpful!"
"After purchasing such a nice massage chair, we wanted a good cover that would protect it from our dogs and cats. The cover is thick and appears durable and fits the chair perfectly. It is easy to take off and put on. Happy we chose this cover."
"We love the chair and will buy Yume again soon."
"For the price, I expected much better quality and fit. It's ok, but looks rather tattered along the bottom, and took me awhile to figure out the correct way to use it. I don't think I'd re-order it if I had the choice in the future."
"Excellent item and service! Thanks!"
"As a runner, I always have tight calf muscles. The calf massage on this chair cannot be beat. Not only that, but the rocking motion and back massage are just so relaxing after a long day. I don't ever want to go back to the days before I had my YuMe!"
DreamWave is rated 4.80 based on 10 reviews