Dutch Seeds Shop Reviews

kodinnov@gmail.com

Tell us how Dutch Seeds Shop made you happy
Dutch Seeds Shop 4 star review on 15th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Well delivery, I thought would never happen took a month. Then I ordered enough to get 6 free seeds that I never got! So, unless these seeds are the best smoke on earth there won’t be another order. DONT TALK FREE UNLESS YOU MEAN IT!!!!!!!!
Loved there automatic flowering range thank you guys
This is the third time ordering from these. Bruce banner
Critical
Lemon skunk.
The three times i bought my threw my bro. This wilk be my first with my own accout. Ill tell ya the bruce banner very easy to grow but even if it was it would be worth it cause holy chit it floor. Ive bin smoken grass for over 40 yrs and this is by far one of my favorite. Its very hard to get high anymore but all 3 of these i got stoned and i am buying more off these guys for sure. Just love u guys. Rock on brothers and sisters get stoned buy off these guys and grow big everyone!
Best seeds at the best price
The best seeds the world has to offer. High times
Very pleased with my order! I’ll update pics soon. Patiently waiting for Rainbow Kush 💕
Very easy to shop
Best seeds out there
First time shopping here plenty of goods to choose from. Once i get order will post how germination etc.
It was very easy to get started and very lil main tain
Awesome company i trust dutch passion been around since i remember 👌👍
Great prices and great customer service
They have an amaizing catalogue of genetics and they delivered fast and in time. I also appreciate the time they put into their discreet shipping
Bought a few times from them and I was always very happy with the products 😊
great service.
AK-47 and great white shark out of power all germinated and grew to be great plants I highly recommend that Rodney S.
love this company. It has been many years since I have bought from Dutch. But I came back.
I have ordered a couple of times and the seeds are great I have a 95% germination I’m happy with this the bonus seeds are great as well I’m 💯 % happy
I have bought a lot of seeds from the Dutch seed company.. I have been very happy with the product and the service... If I have had any questions.. I would contact them and I would receive a reply in a timely manner and I have a really nice crop growing that I am very proud of!!! All of my friends are drooling at the mouth just waiting for harvest time!!! I love teasing them!!! But all in all.... I have been pleased in the product I received from the Dutch seed company...
Good gg4 seeds there happy girls