Dutch Seeds Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dutch Seeds Shop

+1 926 183-96-80

kodinnov@gmail.com

Tell us how Dutch Seeds Shop made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I was happy with my delivery came on time exactly what i asked for
Great service, quick delivery and high quality seeds. Definitely recommended.
Fast friendly
I will always deal with Dutch Seeds Shop. When I had a delivery issue I contacted Dutch Seeds Shop and they responds so quickly I was totally impressed !!! Not only did they respond quickly to my email but they totally took care of the issue at hand !!!! Also every single seed germinated !!! YES every single one ! So to sum things up, this is an A1 company in my book !! Thank you Dutch Seed. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
Satisfied. All seeds up and going, no loss in germination or transplant. Stealth shipping was worth. 17 days from order to my location. Tracking was also provided. 5 out of 5
Good, fast and well-packed shipping! I really can highly recommend this shop, because it takes care of the customer! I got my Granddaddy Purple seeds in less than two weeks.
Always happy with dutchseeds shop. Selection is great, but thats just me, being into Critical fem :). Every seed germinates and grows into healthy plants.
nice price
Reasonable prices, seldom strains, fast delivery. recommend
I enjoy Dutch Seeds Shop for selection, availability, and savy prices, not to mention their in house strains like critical purple kush which im growing now. Excellent customer service, delivery, etc.
My first purchase was an experiment, Amnezia Haze. It was also the first time I every had to purchase seeds. They germinated extremely fast over night after 24 hours in water and were up and growing. They were ready in 60 days though extremely small but bushy full of juicy tennis ball sized buds! Delicious and one bud on one of those 5 plants was full of seeds!!! Who hoo Merry Christmas to me! I was able to germinate most and shared with friends. Finding dutchseedsshop.com has been a real highlight for myself in recent years because of DSS attitude of sharing information and great products. Thanks again DSS!
Dutch Seeds Shop is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews