DYL Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend DYL
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Easy, effective management of prospect information. Follow up and case management is quick and easy and very effective. Used to achieve Blue Vase (Life Goal) as well as Toppers Club in 2nd year of business. The call recording is HUGE and helps us train our staff."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Having my staff interconnected across the country is a must. Our DYL systems allow us to achieve this! Our call recordings are regularly pulled for training purposes and cut down on the amount of time it takes to get new employees acclimated to our work flow. Having our lead data flow into the DYL CRM is clutch and our Sales Manager can allocate opportunities with EASE. Big thanks to James and Nick over at DYL!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"On this Valentine’s Day I find it fitting to show some love to my business phone company DYL. I first learned about DYL in early 2015 before launching my first insurance agency. I chose DYL simply because it offered all the features I wanted under one platform. With DYL I get Lead Management, Campaign Dialing (For Telemarketing), Two Way Texting, Two Way Faxing, Emailing and lastly a great VOIP phone system. DYL allows me to Instant Call New Leads thru Integration with my Internet Lead Providers. The phone system allows me to create Workflows (Automated Follow-up) to include Calling, Emails and Texting. There are great report options and the ability to customize so many functions. DYL’s app on my iPhone has been amazing with the ability to log into my office phone system from anywhere in the world so I can work globally and function locally. DYL has also provided me with great customer service and they also offer some amazing webinars and training from top producers in my industry which has helped me immensely. DYL is a great phone system with a great team and I highly recommend them for your business no matter what the industry. Guy Anglade Allstate Agency"
"Solid phone system- They did good training Etc"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"DYL has helped with our day to day tasks and keeping them at the forefront of our minds. By proxy, DYL has helped u serve our customers better. Because of DYL's platform, we have surpasses our monthly goals."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL has made running my business alot easier with their system. I usually can train new staff in a couple of hours, and keeping up with prospects is a breeze. I believe I am where I am at with my company because DYL makes following up very streamlined. Having multiple softwares in one is a cost saver as well. A few things need to be improved, but the tech department is always open to taking opinions and is continually making DYL even better. In the 2 years I have been using them, I have seen them upgrade multiple times."
"Dyl has allowed us to better manage our phone calls and leads. The training and customer service has also been excellent in achieving those goals."
"At this point, we are only using the phone service part of the system. We haven't started using the sales part of the system yet. But so far, we love it! Several things that have helped our office communication is the ability to put notes immediately after the phone call and that we can all see the notes for every client all day. Also, the ability to text our clients all within the same program. And, I like that when we call for help, a real person answers and helps you on the first call versus having to be passed around until you finally get to the department that can help you, like a lot of other phone companies. There are many many other features that we love. So glad we switched to DYL! I have already referred 2 other collegues because it has help us so much. Thank you!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Our staff is able to get though many more contacts, save time by leaving a professional voicemail and being extremely efficient! It has made a world of difference in their day both in morale and efficiency, being able to get to more contacts in a much shorter time."
"Been using DYL for over 2 years. What a great resource and give us the ability to work from anywhere. I Highly recommend DYL. Call me will be glad to answer any questions about DYL."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"The lead management system is very easy to use. The call quality is also very good."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"The DYL platform has helped my agency not lose track of possible sales and has allowed us to circle back to sales months down the road that could have been missed. The automation of the platform is great and a must have!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL allows me to coach and develop my staff telemarketing skills. The replay of telephone is a valuable tool for development."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Dyl has allowed me to help my staff improve their talk paths and get more items quoted. I love using the schedule call backs for my staff so there is no way they can forget to call a customer or prospect back. Also, the fax feature and recordings have helped us several times with potential E&O claims."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"functionality is great, call quality is inconsistant"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"The platform has been great for us. From a service perspective my team has been able to retrieve documents quicker from clients with texting and get responses out of the clients quicker. This templates loaded has helped us streamline activities such as sending people our address for scheduled appointments. We also exclusively use this for lead management. This system so fundamentally works for us, that we are able to put people in follow-up folders and earn there business month after month from quotes we did years ago. This helps me so much because it follows a guideline that I tell my team which is leads never die, if we quote them today we call them every 6 months forever."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"easy follow up with work flow. Keeps us more organized with text and calls"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"We have been with DYL for over 5 years they have helped us grow our business to a major point."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"We love DYL, they have the best lead management system ever. We use it to route all of our internet leads into the management folders, and from there are able to work the lead effortlessly. There are also lead campaigns you can set up which is simply awesome! I am now opening my second location and would not even consider using another phone company. We especially like the recorded calls due to saving our agency on remembering VINs, and also sometimes customers tend to forget the conversation which can save us on potential E & O's. Thanks, DYL-Michelle"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"So convenient keeping track of all of the calls that come in to our office, who they last spoke with and why, building stronger customer relationships"
DYL is rated 4.74 based on 118 reviews