DYL Reviews

of reviewers recommend DYL
Read DYL Reviews
Would you like to become our next case study? no
Becoming a new SMALL business owner, DYL has been most beneficial in tracking calls, monitoring, enabling texts to our clients, speeding up our sales process and always a helpful support staff with any technical details as we are learning all the facets this system can manage for our business needs.
good quote valume
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
DYL gives me the structure I needed to follow up with potential customers that I was losing before because the sheer numbers were overwhelming. Now I can contact and send potential customers their quotes with a quick tab on both their email and text! I am getting more results now that information is sent directly to peoples phone through text versus emails where it tends to go to junk and is never seen or opened! Thank you DYL!!!!
DYL has been exceptionally powerful for our business. We have utilized many of the features that DYL has to offer and when we have a problem, DYL's support staff has bee very responsive. We have used DYL for a "lead" manager resource as well and it has allowed us to track leads which ultimately has helped us to attain our goals and cut costs.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
What can I say...The ability to keep records of text messages and conversations in our business is critical! Many times have gone to the system to retrieve things like cc numbers, account numbers...and more. More importantly to me is the ability to work from home while my mom is sick and still be connected to the office and not miss any opportunities to sell and service. DYL has made me more flexible and efficient. Scary thing is we haven't even scratched the surface of its potential yet. Thank you! Rashawn Underdue Farmers Agent 310-674-9557 -
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
I have been able to call hundreds of people a day. Hundreds of calls means lots of sales.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
So far we here at Corbett and Associates have found the platform to be overall useful in our day to day workflow. We have now begun to implement workflows and keep tabs on individual clients. The layout is very user friendly and has provided us with ease of flow with incoming calls.
very good service
Would you like to become our next case study? no
DYL has made our lives very easy and automated. With the auto dialer, and the appointment setting. We almost never have to touch the phone. And it saves time when cold calling on a list. We went from doing about $8,000 a month to $40,000+ last month. DYL was one the wises decision we have made.
Would you like to become our next case study? no
DYL has helped our business succeed especially being a brand new insurance agency. It facilitates our daily activities by allowing us to really create those personal relationships with our clients. The customer service team is exceptional whenever I have questions they always have an answer. Thank you DYL!
its awesome
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
This system has been extremely helpful for the staff and myself Tracking calls and sending texts all in one system is game changer stuff.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
DYL has given my staff what they need to succeed. The service experts are extremely helpful and knowledgeable whenever I or my staff need help.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
DYL has made my job sooooo much easier! I love that I can send a fax, text & put notes in. It has simplified applications for me & given me more options regarding clients. So versatile & user friendly.
DYL empowers the staff of my insurance office to manage our leads in an effective and efficient manner. It helps us to make sure we are calling prospects at our required times.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
best way to manage and dial leads hands down.
Would you like to become our next case study? no
It's taken us a while to figure out all the features the phone system offers, but as we get more comfortable with it, it truly has benefits to do a lot of cool things with it.
Would you like to become our next case study? no
Fast dialing, love the note leaving capabilities and accurate phone recording. Efficiency is up and staff is performance is better than ever.
DYL has increased our productivity and our sales up to 70% the system is really easy to understand and helps us retain our customers as well I definitely recommend DYL.
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
I am still waiting for my training session which had been scheduled multiple times, with no return calls or scheduled training completed....
DYL is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews