DYL Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DYL
"DYL empowers the staff of my insurance office to manage our leads in an effective and efficient manner. It helps us to make sure we are calling prospects at our required times."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Makes our everyday work easier"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Hard to see instant message, you have to keep hitting refresh to see if someone is on the line. Not easy to use."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Easy to read and use format allows me to organize things and efficiently contact people in a timely manner"
"I enjoy using DYL for the most part, but have a few tech glitches with it that don't seem to affect anyone else. For example, it "double-calls" my leads, which means it will try and call back the same lead immediately after I just got off the phone with the same person, and also there is sometimes an issue with the lead being called actually populating on the screen, so I may note a different person than the person I actually called. That being said, like democracy, it may not be the best but it's the best we have."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"DYL has been a huge benefit to our agency. However the software has its issues like any other. The DYL app has now been unavailable for over a month no which does interfere with our business when we are away from the office and we need to still be able to manage the phones. I did have a rep provide me with an alternative solution which was Zoiper and that app is a complete and utter mess and not very reliable. So needless to say when and if they can get the kinks worked out with the DYL app I will then be very pleased with the product."
"There have been quite a bit of times that phones act up, and that is frustrating since we just hang up on customers when that happens. Sometimes the individual phones are not working and we have to reset or leave it unplugged for a while. If those issues that have been happening every 2-3 weeks could be fixed the service would be great a 5 star product."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"I enjoy having the option to easily view the call history for each phone number. It makes us feel seamless when communicating with clients about who they spoke with last and when. I also like the message drop feature when working through campaigns. It allows us to quickly work through lists in the day of contacts when someone doesn't pick up the phone."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Makes communication between inter office staff easier"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"DYL has helped with our day to day tasks and keeping them at the forefront of our minds. By proxy, DYL has helped u serve our customers better. Because of DYL's platform, we have surpasses our monthly goals."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"One of the most valuable features is the recording of calls. It has helped me against claims made by clients for inadequate work but the recorded calls served to proof what was really discussed."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Working on better organization. It has created a more efficient work day as it allows staff to organize leads, set appointment, etc."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL has made it easier for our staff to be able to listen to prior calls with customers. When we have customers make claims of past conversations and promises (that were not made), we're easily able to listen to the calls to verify what was truly said. Due to our mother company's restrictions, we haven't been able to make the fullest use of what DYL offers"
DYL is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews