Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

01274 888180

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy
Excellent Quality doors and lanterns installed in our new extension. Very compteteive prices for the best quality doors we saw and we went to the big and small vendors. Doors really were the cherry on the cake in terms of the final finish and I’m glad we went for quality. Some sourcing issues meant there were minor delays to the lantern and doors install but they came on specified date and installed in a day. Great finish on doors and the lanterns look awesome. A few teething issues with the lock and alingment which were very quickly resolved (day following reporting). Lock works very smoothly now and we are really pleased with the doors and lanterns and can’t wait for the summer to return!
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2018
Your Doors look great George - thanks for the review.
This is the first time I have used Shire doors and I have to say the service has been outstanding.
They are not “high pressure sales people” but they have been very helpful in making sure we ordered exactly what we were looking for.
I shopped around for quotations before placing my order and their pricing was second to none.
They fitted the three sets of doors last week and they all fit and work perfectly.
The fitting team were pleasant and courteous and most importantly for my wife “they cleaned up after then selves” which is the first time this has happened without us having to ask on our new build.
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2018
Thanks for your review - We are happy to hear we exceeded expectations - We hope you finish your build soon and cannot wait to see the finished product - one of the nicest builds we have ever had the pleasure to work on.
Poor fitting and shocking after service. Owner threading and a bully, filmed us on our property, why? how dare we expect a product fit for purpose? Miss allined, drafts, dint in sill, throw back to the bad old days of traders. A company truely fit for Dom, ‘cowboy traders’ origin is a good product just go else where. I warn you not to let these people into your home. Note any negative reviews he will aim to discredit you and others to save face, a tactic he used with other negative reviews. How low can you go!!!!!!!!!
Due to mobility difficulties a low threshold was clearly requested at sales/requirement definition stage. However, this requirement was not captured and was subsequently missed resulting in bi-fold doors being fitted that were not as originally requested. This was disappointing enough but a heated discussion with the MD made matters far worse with his unprofessional attitude towards a customer. I am therefore marking the installation as 3. That being said, the Origin bi-fold doors are very good quality and the installation team were excellent.
Shire Doors were professional and courteous at all times, and have very experienced fitters who did the job very well. Service was incredible and the pricing was transparent. We felt looked after at all times and would highly recommend Shire Doors to everyone. Thank you all so much!
Shire Doors Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2018
Great product, all the team very professional, the fitters were polite and courteous. Would definitely recommend Shire Doors.
Tidy friendly workmen We are waiting for the parts they didnt have to be fitted with no date agreed over two months later
Dear Mr & Mrs H.

I have just checked and can see we have 2 small drainage caps to install.

I will ensure we contact you tomorrow to arrange to pass by and pop them on, it will take less than 30 seconds.

Apologies that this got missed and thanks for the positive review.
I am delighted with my aluminium framed sliding doors & I am enjoying them to the full during the hot weather. The fitting was excellent- a good service provided throughout.
a very friendly atmosphere when we ordered our door every thing went to plan eg from the door being surveyed to the installation , the lads did a great job ....so much so they even found and returned our old door keys that i had left in the old door I these included other house keys) many thanks. Our neighbours were also impressed they have ordered a door thanks again Mr & Mrs E.Beattie
We love our new composite door. It was installed quickly and efficiently by two very friendly and competent staff, who left the site very clean and tidy. Every thing worked like clockwork from start to finish. Thank you very much.
Excellent door/ side panel.The Fitter (Ady) did a first class job and measured/ installed it perfect . We would definitely recommend Shire doors .
The installation went ahead as arranged, there were no issues, they did a very good job.
5 stars to the 2 man installation team who got here to install my front door in the worst snow this Winter after 4 hours on the road.Even their coffee froze solid on the doorstep! My 2nd door was completed in better weather and they look great.
This is a long term review of Shire Doors which I think is important to establish a true reflection of the company and their products. We have purchased both a Solidor front door and a set of Origin bi-fold doors from them within a short space of time. The bi-folds were installed back in July 2016.
Neither purchase has been without issues that needed addressing after the initial install which I would expect with such items as things settle are are operated frequently to begin with.

Shire Doors have not always been quick to react or easy to deal with but the key for me is that I have seen the company evolve and adapt in order to be better placed to handle such post install issues. Lines of communication were improved and people put in place to be able to answer and respond to such issues.

I always found the technicians friendly and courteous and a great advert for the company even when communication with the head office was not so great.

Approaching 2 years now since install of our Origin bi-fold doors and they still look. The lead door has moved/slipped on occasion but this has always been corrected without any fuss. It is now approaching 3 months since this was altered last and fingers crossed.

Martin has built a team of people he can be proud of and the products speak for themselves.
Highly professional business delivering exactly what was requested and expected. When selecting a market leading product, it was very satisfying to receive the same quality service.
Simply delighted !
Did exactly what they said they would - very easy to deal with and a quality product delivered and installed on time. Thanks!
Fantastic looking door at the very reasonable price. Customer service was excellent from start to finish when discussing options, measuring and fitting.
Communication with the office could have been better but in general we will use them for the next phase of our conservatory. The bi-fold doors are superb and the installation teams were excellent.
So pleased you are happy with the final results and apologies if our communication did not live up to our usual high standards, it seems we had one too many people off in the run up to the busy Christmas period. We look forward to phase 2.
the doors, windows and staff are fine no problems the only issue I have is the problem of the doors being late due to an error on Shire Doors side. The lack of flexibility, goodwill and bad attitude received with regards to the compensation (time lost on installation of the sunroom) I feel should be looked at and dealt with in a manor more customer friendly.
Hi Ms Sharp, Sorry you feel we were not customer friendly. We always try to excel in all aspects of customer service as over 150 positive reviews will prove. We do not offer compensation if a product is late because on the rare occasion this does occur it is usually due to circumstances beyond our control, i.e. factory lead times, weather, sickness etc. We do always try our best to work with our clients to make sure any effects of a late delivery are minimised. Hope you enjoy your new doors and windows.
Great product, good customer service and very friendly team. Thanks
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 225 reviews