eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

John Boyes
John Boyes
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, quality product, good product descriptions on web site, thank you eFoam. Rod Boyes"
Melanie Munro
Melanie Munro
Verified Buyer
"i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others"
H Paine
"A very easy website to navigate with precise instructions. It was very nice to see product prices including VAT at the outset so no hidden costs, another very important bonus FREE DELIVERY!!"
Nico Willems
Nico Willems
Verified Buyer
"E foam have one of the easiest websites to navigate i've ever used - the acoustic foam i've ordered was very competitively priced - I'm very excited for it to arrived and put it up in my music studio. Thanks efoam Cheers Nico Willems"
Richard Chaplin
Richard Chaplin
Verified Buyer
"The website is super easy to use. The choices are huge and the prices are tiny. What else do you need."
Glenn Smith
Glenn Smith
Verified Buyer
"This is the only foam that allows me to make my high quality top hat shells."
Verified Buyer
"I needed advice on my order and with in minutes they got back to me. So far so good. I've ordered now just awaiting delivery. I'm very impressed with the service. Maria"
Kim Francis
Kim Francis
Verified Buyer
"I have been using eFoam for sometime now and i have always been delighted with the service that i receive, the cutting is very accurate and the delivery is speedy, the pricing structure is excellent as the more you buy the price goes down, WIN, WIN. The web site is so easy to navigate, they really have got it right."
RICK GROGAN
RICK GROGAN
Verified Buyer
"E FOAM have a great quality product at a reasonable price. Delivery is fast and efficient. I searched through many foam suppliers before choosing e foam. Don't wast your time as I did, The others are grossly overpriced. I have suffered back pain for many years and need a support for my lower back when I sit. E Foams high firm really does the Job for me. I Highly recommend E Foam to anyone looking for foam cut to size"
Oriana Wood
Oriana Wood
Verified Buyer
"Thank you eFoam. A nice, easy-to-navigate site. Seemingly a very good range of products. Clear, helpful descriptions, and I felt the company actually wanted to please and be helpful. I also really like being offered Free Delivery. All round, a very easy and pleasant purchasing experience. Many thanks."
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered from eFoam about 6 times in the past year, great quality foam at amazing prices and free delivery. Coated most of my studio, and I'm loving the frequency response I'm getting from my monitors. Delivery is so fast and packaged well, this should be the only place you go to buy your foam, it's the best!"
Kevin Kissack
Kevin Kissack
Verified Buyer
"You can select the size, and type of foam, and they help you choose. To get the best price you can select different types without having to start again. Prices include VAT and delivery. Better than eBay!"
Renaye Edwards
Renaye Edwards
"So squidgy"
Timothy Garwood
Timothy Garwood
Verified Buyer
"Simple ordering and payment process.Top Quality goods"
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic advise when spoke to a member off staff"
Crafting Capers
Crafting Capers
Verified Buyer
"I have a small business, customers want their purchases quickly. eFoam provides efficient, accurate ordering, fast delivery and excellent customer service. eFoam supports small business!"
Susan Thomas
Susan Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality product, fast service and a great price. What more could you want?"
Isabel Santafe
Isabel Santafe
Verified Buyer
"efoam provided me with a happy, fast experience and i'm sure it will be substantial, easy and fun for my son's project! i felt very safe with the payment, which not the case for other sites. usually i would use Amazon but it did not have the specialty of this website!"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 13,702 reviews