eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Under an hour

How would you rate eFoam ?

Victoria McCarrick
"I have used eFoam over the last three years, they are a really speedy company with exceptional service. I have products with eFoam inside them and they are still firm and have not lost shape in any way, this tells me they are indeed using the best quality foam available and their descriptions on their site are very accurate and have remained consistent over the years ensuring a professional finish for my products. I have had zero issues and always receive my foam as quickly as is possible. If I was to criticise anything it would have to be their old style web site which must be winning prizes for oldest retro 90's site :-). I don't mind using old sites like this as I use PayPal so I know my payment is protected. Overall : - Quality foam - Consistent product spec from year to year - Firm and Very firm foam (only products I use) keep their shape - They Accept PayPal - Fast delivery & next day only costs a few quid I would reccomend efoam without hesitation."
Nicola Haskins
"Great quality foam, I use to make toy boxes for my business page Perfectly cut to size I want which makes my life a lot easier, and delivered fast 👍 Used multiple times now and will continue to do so"
Robin Doddimeade
"I use the foam sheets to mount my military badge collection its perfect for the job"
Jane Parker
"Great service, great choice and your order arrives in a couple of days. Highly recommend eFoam."
Vicki Howard
"So easy to use website and ordering. Prices are good and delivery is quick. What else could you possibly need!"
Jane Parker
"After trawling around many shops not finding the right sizes and not much selection I to the Internet and found eFoam and how much easier life became. I could order just the size I needed, no waste and no hassle. Perfect!"
Wendy Hood
"Simple easy pricing and great offer of cheaper second item. Cheaper than main competitor and quick delivery."
JULIA BROOKES
"After finding my existing supplier had gone into liquidation I was pleasantly surprised to see that efoam would honor my Trade standing and take on my account and so far i have been impressed with the ease and supply of foam for my Soft Furnishing Business in Devon. Thank you x Julia @ Finishing Touches, South Molton."
John Luff
"The website is so easy to use. The foam is great quality and value. I've been using eFoam for years, both for work and home."
Kathy Randell
"I have used eFoam several times and find the service excellent. Ordering is easy and the delivery is quick and efficient."
Ugnius Kacenauskas
"I'm currently a student at the University of Hertfordshire, doing my final major project and I needed to find a specific type of foam to go into my project box. I couldn't find the right thickness or colour anywhere and then I stumbled upon eFoam. They had the right type of foam, thickness and colour. Its going to make my project that much better. Thank you and will definitely be shopping here in the future. Great website and products."
Alex Kirkpatrick
"Great quality foam which is excellent for packaging sculptures. It cuts easily with a sharp knife and provides good support for heavy items. The delivery was also very fast and free which is a welcome bonus. Many thanks!"
Sheila Smith
"Easy web site ,no problems each time I have ordered."
Alexis Wylie
"efoam has to be the best kept secret. We've created a kids lair with a giant mattress & shaped back bolsters where they hang out reading and playing board games. On another project we created an outdoor retreat within a giant vaulted open sided roof space with 4 side by side mattresses and back bolsters upholsered with sturdy deckchair striped canvas - perfect lazy afternoons and open air camping hideaway."
Hannah Rowley
"I often need various measures of foam for puppet making. I love being able to specify exact measurements, and the foam itself (I use high density) is great to work with."
David Snailham
"I can configure the shape of the cushions I need precisely, and the grade of foam and work to a budget using the options on the website"
Melanie Munro
"i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others"
Duane Law
"We manufacture acoustic fabric panels, and use Efoam regularly, its a very easy site to use , the products are speedily despatched and quality is great. A Few simple clicks and you are done. Would recommend and continue to use this company for future requirements. Keep it up guys!!"
Jacob
"Great choice of foam, easy site to navigate. I got free delivery on my order and will be back!"
Glenn Smith
"This is the only foam that allows me to make my high quality top hat shells."
Kim Francis
"I have been using eFoam for sometime now and i have always been delighted with the service that i receive, the cutting is very accurate and the delivery is speedy, the pricing structure is excellent as the more you buy the price goes down, WIN, WIN. The web site is so easy to navigate, they really have got it right."
Mani Thind
"I have ordered from eFoam about 6 times in the past year, great quality foam at amazing prices and free delivery. Coated most of my studio, and I'm loving the frequency response I'm getting from my monitors. Delivery is so fast and packaged well, this should be the only place you go to buy your foam, it's the best!"
Mani Thind
Timothy Garwood
"Simple ordering and payment process.Top Quality goods"
Crafting Capers
"I have a small business, customers want their purchases quickly. eFoam provides efficient, accurate ordering, fast delivery and excellent customer service. eFoam supports small business!"
David Moss
"My previous supplier of closed cell foam had closed so I discovered eFoam. They had the selection of thicknesses I needed and the price was VERY good. Ordering was quick, simple and easy and delivery was just the same. I'll be coming back here again. Thanks."
J Walters
"I ordered and received with in a few days. The website was easy to use. When ordering another item, for my current project, it was even easier."
Shirley Jack
"Measurements were accurate so foam fits perfectly into boxes which I use to package my bespoke handcrafted real lucky horseshoes. White foam looks fresh, clean and crisp. I'm happy with my efoam cuboids. Thankyou"
Susan Thomas
"Excellent quality product, fast service and a great price. What more could you want?"
Sally Bennett
"Excellent quality time after time. Easy to use website makes ordering fast and simple"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,159 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!