eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Barbara Harris
"Just placed my second order. My first order was delivered within a couple of days and I cannot believe the quality and the difference the new seat pads have made to my sofa, hence the second order for my other sofa. Brilliant!"
Ash Redman
"Excellent service. Top quality product and fast delivery."
Jacob Chandler
"Really easy site to use, even on mobile and quick service. Returning customer and undoubtedly I'll be back!"
"Great product, used to revamp my caravan. haste free and excellent product. thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Nice and easy, good clear instructions on how to order"
"Very easy to use website. With PayPal account First site visited after ebay search. Got exactly what I needed without having to search for hours"
"Such a fabulous company! I bought an old retro sofabed sadly with no original cushions. EFoam made it so easy to order the right type and size. Easy to follow instructions for measuring and type of foam. It was delivered so quickly and with no hassle. The icing on the cake was that VAT and delivery were already included in the price.... so refreshing to get to the checkout and find there are no hidden costs - I’d definitely use them again."
"I have used eFoam several times now and found the service they provide is excellent. To be able to buy any foam in any shape for a very reasonable price is so useful. Thank you"
"A comprehensive, if difficult to navigate, website does bring you to confidently put in the measurements and the right choice of foam before clicking pay now!"
"Great and quick service! Everything was exactly as I ordered it. I didn't have to call for assistance this time, but when I have in in the past, everyone has been very helpful. Great product at a bargain price when considering what a new couch would cost!"
"Brilliant solution to our problem with sofa. Website brilliant and so helpful in choosing the correct foam, also free delivery!. Made my day šŸ˜Š Many thanks"
"Excellent easy to understand website Great quick delivery and accurate measurements"
"first time using and found information readily available and website easy to use"
"Quick and very easy to order foam. No hassle ordering it."
"I require some foam for my old suite. The order form is short and sweet. Yet to arrive lets hope its neat."
"Easy way to buy foam of all shapes and sizes"
"Easy to use service online, and when calling for installation guidance, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable."
"Everything I expected from this service, I appreciated the custom cut option, free delivery and straight forward checkout process."
"I've always had prompt delivery of my orders with no fuss. It's easy to order through the online order form and there are helpful people at the end of the phone if you need to discuss templates or need some advice."
"No hassle shopping. Clean and understandable website. Checkout quick and easy. Most important thing I have found here stuff I was looking for last fee days and at great price too!!! Highly recommended experience."
"I found it very very easy to sort out and place my order with efoam"
"It is always a pleasure buying from you guys whenever the opportunity arises, first class website, user friendly, even for an older person like myself. Great products and from initial order to completion never ever any issues. First class service."
"Efoam is simply easy way to save your money and there is no complications at all, Just get the measurements and put on right place and order...easy."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 18,013 reviews