eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
I've ordered from here before and have always had excellent service. Delivery is very quick. Price's are very reasonable. Quality is excellent.
REALLY GOOD SERVICE. I’D ACTUALLY MADE A MISTAKE WITH MY ORDER AND HAD TO CALL CUSTOMER SERICES. EFOAM KINDLY CORRECTED MY MISTAKE AND STILL GOT THE CUT FOAM DELIVERED QUICKLY. ITS GOOD QUALITY AND VERY COMFORTABLE. I’M REALLY HAPPY AND WILL USE THEM AGAIN.
Easy to use if goods are as good as website will be very happy
Great website, full of useful info about their products and the prices are very competitive too.
What an absolutely fabulous website - so easy to use - what an example to others!
Very helpful both online and via phone. Easy instructions for ordering. Good foam details enabled me to select the perfect foam for my new bench seat. 😊
very easy to use and navigate the "cut to size" options.
great service and useful to know the breakdown of multiple orders.
have just ordered foam web site easy to use and what foam to choose so far very good
Easy to order and obtain pricing information
Great website with comprehensive information on products and a very clear and simple Ordering process. Just awaiting Delivery.
The website and ordering are really easy to use and the choice of products is great. I cant wait for my Acoustic Foam to arrive.
We have just ordered another block of foam, because the company gives top quality, decent prices and efficient delivery. We couldn't ask for anymore. Thank you eFoam.
Quick and easy website to use. No hidden extra costs.
Easy to use website
Used this site a couple of times now and quality of materials great the same as there service 1st class.
Quick and easy service.
Great price, quick delivery and excellent product.
Fair price, easy to order, useful imaging during measurement entry process, excellent descriptions and speedy delivery. Have and will use again.
Website is extremely clear. Better than getting the car out to go hunting for similar. Why bother! Measure,enter data,pay, job done. Very happy last time and I’m sure I will be again. Buying two or more works out very cheap if, as in my case, you’re renovating furniture.
My wife is recovering our Marks and Spencer 24 year old sofas. It’s a bit daunting but eFoam have been really helpful with queries and have replied to emails really quickly. We bought 4 seat cushions for the price of 1 quoted elsewhere.

Highly recommended!