eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Verified Buyer

Very easy to order exactly what u want
Amy Whalley
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website and straightforward quotes for custom sized mattresses
Trudie Feavearyear
Verified Buyer

Wonderful website - makes it so easy to sort out your order - even for a real amateur like myself. Great product and enables recycling a sheer pleasure!
Daniel Perkin
Verified Buyer

Very easy to select size required. Competitively priced.
Nicole Hayworth
Verified Buyer

Terrific products, great service, and half the price of our local foam stores. Thank you!
Peter Anderson
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use and order, saves trudging round shops as it's being delivered free
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to use the website. Lots of clear information as to the most suitable foam for its intended purpose. Really reasonable prices and free delivery.
A Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Super easy to use website. I even received a second sheet of foam at a reduced price. Didn't expect that but great saving. Great choice of densities too, so found exactly what I wanted. Thank you.
Karen Healy
Verified Buyer

E foam had the best prices and delivery charges. Ordering was easy and entering size requirements in cms was accepted with no bother. I have recommended this firm to friends.
David Nokes
Verified Buyer

Website is very easy to use, plenty of information and choice. Looking forward to receiving our new foam cushions for our sofa's from eFoam.
Verified Buyer

One stop shop for cushions.....measuring advice, plenty of choice and immediate quote ....what more do you need. Ideal company for me.
Nicola Wood
Verified Buyer

Website is easy and ordering is simple, free delivery also, what more could you want!!!
Duncan Briggs
Verified Buyer

This is my second order so for and I could really ask for better service than last time. Got exactly what I ask for and it arrived even quicker than I was expecting.
Daniel Bojanski
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service! got my goods fast and the quality is just spot on!
Jennifer Lloyd
Verified Buyer

What an amazing idea! I thought I would struggle to find such a specific shaped foam cushion but this website made it super easy, and a really reasonable cost including postage. Would recommend.
Charlotte Burden
Verified Buyer

I have used them a few times in order to get some closed cell foam just to make general cosplay stuff out of. I love the variety of thicknesses they have, it's incredible and extremely affordable. I'm glad me and my friends all use your website for foam as it has made cosplay so much more affordable for me. It is a great service and arrives very quickly. I made the costume in the photo below out of your wonderful foam. As well as currently using it for three more!
Mark Handley
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with good explanation of products available.
Paul Mc Cutcheon

Good price
Verified Buyer

All ways get what you order and on time,
Anabel Loyd
Verified Buyer

seems a bit like magic to get the dimensions you want ordered for fast delivery in about 4 clicks of the mouse - brilliant
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,143 reviews