eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Barbara Harris
"Just placed my second order. My first order was delivered within a couple of days and I cannot believe the quality and the difference the new seat pads have made to my sofa, hence the second order for my other sofa. Brilliant!"
Ash Redman
"Excellent service. Top quality product and fast delivery."
Jacob Chandler
"Really easy site to use, even on mobile and quick service. Returning customer and undoubtedly I'll be back!"
"Web site very easy to use even when I needed a shaped piece to be cut"
"Ordered a new cushion for my sofa on sunday evening and it has arrived today (tues) even though you said it might take 3-4days. A perfect fit, thank you."
"Good quality product. Website makes ordering very easy. Used eFoam three times now, recommended."
"Easy site to use and order from , will certainly use again if needed"
"Always good value and prices. Great that I can choose any size, shape and quality of foam, instead of standard sizes. So no struggling to cut it to the size I want. Can't say fairer than that."
"Easy to use site and competitive prices"
"eFoam has transformed our life. My mother always said "Buy the best shoes and the best mattress, because in life if you not on one you are on the other". We have been travelling the world for 5 years in our 4x4 car which has a roof top tent. We changed our roof tent mattress for an eFoam product and since then we have been telling everyone that upgrading is the way to go if you want a good nights sleep. Many have tried our mattress and then bought from yourselves. We even recommended you on a live video seminar we did recently. Looking forward to receiving our next order which will be fitted to our 4x4 overland car which we are building to continue our travels...back to Africa soon!!! Kevin and Heike."
"I cant write a review about efoam products, as i have just ordered foam , and it's too soon to know how to comment... the ordering service was the best and clear quite easy to follow that's the reason i felt confident enough to send my order to efoam tq"
"I ordered 4 pieces of medium foam with dacron and stockinette wrap to replace some fibre filled sofa back cushions. I was concerned that the foam would be too soft but if anything it was a bit firmer than I was expecting. I ordered on a Thursday evening and the foam was cut, wrapped and delivered to Northern Ireland by Monday Morning. They have given new life to our sofas and they will hopefully now last several more years."
"Website is so quick and easy to use and contains great hints and tips to ensure you purchase the right product for the correct usage. Lets hope the product is as god as the website!"
"i have used this so mayt times all is good il use many more"
"Excellent service, very simple to order and great value for money."
"Easy to understand product descriptions and hassle-free ordering."
"I found the website to be very user friendly and product arrived promptly post order. Definitely 5 star service"
"used e foam before fast delivery and excellent service. Found the description of the various foams very useful."
"Great site, easy to use, very helpful information."
"Easy to order exactly what i wanted and a great proce, thank you."
"Seems like a fab site with great items and lots of choice we’ve chooses a custom size foam mattress for a bunk bed in our caravan just for a bit of extra comfort for the kids!"
"Excellent service. Receiving the foam cut to size was such a convenience. The guide that helped you to understand the suitability of the different foams to particular applications was helpful. Will be using them again in future."
"Professional website, easy to use, adjustable foam size, and available glue. I recommend eFoam to everyone."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 18,830 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access