eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Very straight forward and easy to follow will definitely use again.
Posted 37 minutes ago
A very good experience using the website, talking to a very helpful lady for advice and ordering online. A good product.
Posted 56 minutes ago
Site is easy to navigate and very clear on what you are selecting. Free delivery and the prices are excellent!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service, easy to use site, fast delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
I really had no idea what to look for until Charlie B emailed me back and gave me all the information and advice I needed. Many thanks Charlie B.
Instraction on measurement easy to follow with the chioce of inches or cm. The letter cataloging I found very helpful in knowing how the foam should be coveerd Iwould be very happy to use your company again. Regards John Harrington.
Great Company, efficient delivery service.
Veloce affidabile e ottimi i prodotti
As an OAP I found the website of this company very informative and strait forward to use especially with the valuable information regarding consistency to the foam required which was very helpful. I am very happy to convey all this to my immediate family and friends for future reference. Thankyou EFoam.
Highly informative website with fool proof instructions for measuring. A UK firm, fully compliant with fire regulations. This is very important to me and is a great reassurance.
Efoam is very easy to use, found what i was looking for straight away and I use websites all the time. No problem with the payment options. The only small suggestion i have is the overall look of the website. It looks, if i dare to say Old fashioned and I'm not a fan of the colour. I think if you changed the backgrounds to white as many websites then it would look more professional. My apologises for saying, not trying to be rude, just trying to make an honest opinion.
Excellent on-line service, quick, simple, clear instructions. Looking forward to receiving my purchase
Very informative and easy to use website. Been looking for a supplier on bespoke mattresses and came across efoam by chance. I am restoring a camper van and costs are escalating, so it is comforting (no pun intended) to find a supplier who includes all costs. Thanks efoam.
Easy to use website, with clear instructions as to what measurements are required. Great prices, looking forward to receiving our foam.
Excellent web site, easy to use and fast free delivery. Will use again and again! Phil.
very good service and help quality is second to none will always recommend efoam to every one
Easy to order, free shipping great
Website clear and easy to use
Easy to use website looking forward to receiving my order.
I've used EFoam for many years for my upholstery business and have just bought a memory foam mattress for my son. I can fully recommend- excellent quality, packed in a small box and expanded perfectly when unwrapped. No nasty chemical smell either.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,983 reviews