eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Under an hour

How would you rate eFoam ?

Victoria McCarrick
"I have used eFoam over the last three years, they are a really speedy company with exceptional service. I have products with eFoam inside them and they are still firm and have not lost shape in any way, this tells me they are indeed using the best quality foam available and their descriptions on their site are very accurate and have remained consistent over the years ensuring a professional finish for my products. I have had zero issues and always receive my foam as quickly as is possible. If I was to criticise anything it would have to be their old style web site which must be winning prizes for oldest retro 90's site :-). I don't mind using old sites like this as I use PayPal so I know my payment is protected. Overall : - Quality foam - Consistent product spec from year to year - Firm and Very firm foam (only products I use) keep their shape - They Accept PayPal - Fast delivery & next day only costs a few quid I would reccomend efoam without hesitation."
Nicola Haskins
"Great quality foam, I use to make toy boxes for my business page Perfectly cut to size I want which makes my life a lot easier, and delivered fast 👍 Used multiple times now and will continue to do so"
Robin Doddimeade
"I use the foam sheets to mount my military badge collection its perfect for the job"
"Great service and a reasonable price... I recommend !!"
"Great website and service, thank you."
"Quick and easy to order. This makes a change!"
"What can I say? I ordered a piece of foam for my son's saggy sofa. It worked well so I have now ordered the same for my own "sagging bottom""
"Fabulous website allowing me to choose exactly what I needed, with reasonable delivery costs."
"The cheapest prices, arrived quickly. Will be using again for sure."
"Easy to use website, and happy with the process!"
"Very good service"
"Great website. Easy instructions. Great price."
"Easy to navigate and user friendly website, found the how-to video quite informative and helpful."
"Very easy interactive website to use. Thank you"
"The eFoam website is very easy to use for ordering, even with multiple sizes of foam pieces, and delivery is always prompt. The foam itself is excellent quality for my projects - I use it as the backing base for making needle-felting pictures and also in workshops, and making up craft kits. I was recommended to use them by an art colleague, and I am very happy to recommend them further! Superb service all round, thank you :-)"
"Nice quality foam at an average price! Will be using these again in the near future! 100% recommend them to anyone"
"Great quality acoustic foam roll works well great price too, will use eFoam again"
"great site and so easy to use can't wait to make my Grandma's chair a part of our furniture thank you so much"
"I am really happy with your company really fast delivery and a high standard of the product and your accustic tiles are a good decoration in my house. I need to change them because children destroyed them but i still like them and i will buy it again. I recommend"
"fantastic service and an easy to use website. couldn't be happier."
"Quick, flexible and automatic, no need to send enquiry for price. Good"
"very good company first class service every time and good quality"
"what can I say '' a Quick and reliable service ''"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,375 reviews