eFoam Reviews

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way
Bilston
WV14 7LH

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Amazing service and would highly recommend this company. After initially speaking on the phone for guidance and ordering a few foam samples. I ordered my bespoke size on their website on a Monday evening and then posted my template via 1st royal mail the next day. True to their word, my new seat pad arrived the same week (Friday evening). I do recommend the reflex superior foam, which was only £5 more than the most popular standard foam for my size. I also took their advice and added the stockinette, which does make it easier when fitting to your existing seat cover. Highly recommend and would definitely use this company again. So simple, great price and fast delivery. 5 stars.
eFoam 5 star review on 29th July 2022
Excellent quality foam. Exactly as ordered and required. Fast delivery. Easy website navigation.Transparent VAT/tax and delivery details.
Always get my foam here so reliable and excellent price
Very quick to order. Very easy. Would give five stars on this alone. Only ordered foam for motorcycle seat two minutes ago so don't know exactly when it will be delivered but, promising so far.
2nd time ordering from efoam.Always excellent service and fantastic price
Very easy site to navigate
The website has very good user flow, great advisory videos and graphics to demonstrate what the final order will look like. I have only completed order placement, which was extremely easy so cannot comment on delivery experience or product quality understandably.
Parcel lost by delivery company. I was not given the tracking information until my third phone call. Was told I’d have to wait until the delivery company completed a full search of their warehouse. When asked to send out a fresh order they refused. I was told I wasn’t able to speak with the manager who refused this.
Amazingly helpful web site - brilliant .
I received excellent advice on the correct foam I needed for the purpose I was using it for. There are very good videos on how to measure the cushions for the foam size. Efoam also offer the facility to send the cover to them if you are unsure of the measurements. There is also a helpful video on how to fit the foam into the cushion covers. The service is excellent the foam was delivered quickly ordered on Tuesday delivered Thursday. I was very impressed with the product and the service and I would use Efoam for any future needs
You make it easy to decide what foam, shape etc.thank you.
Easy to select size of foam
East to size/order-prompt delivery-great product
Just the foam I needed to insulate my boy's bedroom.........grade 5 drums!
This is a very easy to use site . Makes every thing so easy to do
Excellent service always efficient and good delivery times.
SELECTION TOOL EASY TO USE, IF I HAD DELIVERY I WOULD BE GIVING 5 BUT WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW THAT PART GOES!
My 3rd order for headboard foam. Delighted with the quality and service I have received. thank you.
Site worked well and good price.
2nd order first order great foam and made a difference to sad sofa so ordering for another sofa, thank you
excellent ordering website hope delivery is as good
eFoam is rated 4.9 based on 29,326 reviews