eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 16th June 2021
eFoam 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Mrs Glendinning
eFoam 5 star review on 9th May 2021
David Watson
Brilliant Service and Great Price. Ordered 2 Sofa Foam Inserts to replace crumbling old ones. Fitted them this morning and they have made such a difference in both looks and comfort. In fact we have decided to purchase 3 more for our 3 seater sofa. I was also a bit surprised to receive the foam inserts 2 days after I made the order. So pleased with this company.
very easy to understand and use website, would recommend to all who are looking to replace seating cushion foam
Excellent fool proof instructions. Recommended by family member. I'm glad I asked.
Very easy to work out what is needed. Happy to recommend.
Absolutely perfect. Needed some foam cut to size to bridge the gap between our bed and my daughter's cot. Worked so well, I came back to order again when I next needed foam.
Excellent products and order speed…very appreciative of the free delivery. Just placed my second order and will continue to purchase from them
Great service
A great website !! so easy to order foam, and the descriptions of the types of foam are so useful to find the right type of foam for your project . I will definitely use efoam again !!
Good Products, easy to use website, and fast delivery what is not to like
Excellent service, quick and reliable
Fast efficient service. Wasn't sure of exactly what I needed so I called and staff were really helpful.
We have used eFoam in the past for our boat cushions and have always been very pleased with the quality of the foam and also the service received. Many thanks
Order foam, cut to size, for a mattress to go in a campervan. Was recommended the medium density foam and honestly, it's comfier than my very expensive mattress at home. Now building another van conversion and order the same again.
I have just placed my order so yet to receive it. However, using the website was easy and informative as unsure what type of foam required. Placing my order took me less than 15 minutes in total and now looking forward to receiving my purchase. Pricing very reasonable too. Thank you.
I can't praise them enough. Great value and quality foam. Delivery good,customer service great they keep you informed the whole process.
Easy to order cut to size foam. The choice of different hardness was easy to use.
Valuation & ordering very easy and comprhensive
Great stuff - easy to use website (just make sure you get your measurement units right).
Very clear to understand ordering and the foam type for me thank you
Great customer service, quick delivery, great price!
eFoam is rated 4.87 based on 26,341 reviews