eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Under an hour

How would you rate eFoam ?

Victoria McCarrick
"I have used eFoam over the last three years, they are a really speedy company with exceptional service. I have products with eFoam inside them and they are still firm and have not lost shape in any way, this tells me they are indeed using the best quality foam available and their descriptions on their site are very accurate and have remained consistent over the years ensuring a professional finish for my products. I have had zero issues and always receive my foam as quickly as is possible. If I was to criticise anything it would have to be their old style web site which must be winning prizes for oldest retro 90's site :-). I don't mind using old sites like this as I use PayPal so I know my payment is protected. Overall : - Quality foam - Consistent product spec from year to year - Firm and Very firm foam (only products I use) keep their shape - They Accept PayPal - Fast delivery & next day only costs a few quid I would reccomend efoam without hesitation."
Nicola Haskins
"Great quality foam, I use to make toy boxes for my business page Perfectly cut to size I want which makes my life a lot easier, and delivered fast 👍 Used multiple times now and will continue to do so"
Robin Doddimeade
"I use the foam sheets to mount my military badge collection its perfect for the job"
"So easy to select and order, repairs to our campervan interior made so much easier"
"Fantastic service! Delivery was free and my order arrived in just 2 days. Perfect!"
"Web site extremely easy to use and very informative"
"your website has exactly what i was looking for and believe me i have searched hi and low!!"
"having searched for a particular foam, your website was extremely easy to use and gave me exactly what i was looking for!"
"Good quality fast delivery"
"great service. Easy to use site. Foam arrives quick"
"was looking for a specific size and shape of foam for a project, filled in the page and it was so easy, thank you eFoam."
"easy to order product, and very effective."
"Prompt service and quick delivery"
"I love eFoam. Always competitively priced, great service and excellent quality. Just what I need. As a business owner I need consistency, I don't need surprises! Keep up the good work eFoam."
"very easy to order items and navigate online, good choice of foam available. thank you"
"Saved my bacon! A much loved bed-settee revived at the click of some buttons. Result: hundreds of pounds saved!"
"Second order now. First order was last week, came exactly sized and within a couple of days. Great quality foam. Will definitely be ordering again."
"Very easy to use even if I did try to order in inches instead of millimetres first time around 🙈"
"I have used Efoam only a couple of times but found the service exemplary. Had to ring them once as I was not sure if I had ordered correctly and found them most helpful."
"Very good company easy to order excellent service and quality products"
"Really easy site to use and honest reviews"
"eFoam Website is easy to use and gives good description of different types of foam and uses. Telephone enquiry was answered quick and with immediate informed reply. Every confidence foam will arrive with same efficiency."
"Good prices and easy to use website. What more do you need."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,102 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!