eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

H Paine
H Paine
Verified Buyer

A very easy website to navigate with precise instructions. It was very nice to see product prices including VAT at the outset so no hidden costs, another very important bonus FREE DELIVERY!!
Verified Buyer

E foam have one of the easiest websites to navigate i've ever used - the acoustic foam i've ordered was very competitively priced - I'm very excited for it to arrived and put it up in my music studio.

Thanks efoam
Cheers
Richard Chaplin
Richard Chaplin
Verified Buyer

The website is super easy to use. The choices are huge and the prices are tiny. What else do you need.
Jane Dury
Verified Buyer

Easy site to use, prices good value - especially as the second sofa cushion was at a reduced price. Also liked that I could have the foam covered and a stockinette layer added. Am happily awaiting delivery.
Teresa Determann
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with straightforward guidance and instructions, which made ordering foam for project hassle free.
Anne Wilson
Verified Buyer

Easy web site to follow from putting in the measurements to choosing the type of foam.
Easy to pay and a good price with free delivery.
Thankyou
Irene Casajuana
Verified Buyer

Very easy to navigate and informative website.
Can't wait to receive my order!
Jeanne Clements
Verified Buyer

Clear easy measurements guide, good selection of foams for every job. Easy to order, quick free delivery. Just perfect. Well done
Penny Gardner
Verified Buyer

The website was very user friendly and easy to get quote and to order. The free delivery was a bonus too. Looking forward to receiving my foam next week and recovering my dining room chairs in time for Christmas!

Kelly Paterson
Verified Buyer

Seamless purchase so far and very helpful
Information on the website
Verified Buyer

I have just ordered my foam. Very easy website to use and good prices! I am excited about receiving it and getting my cushions made! 😊
Thomas Shone
Verified Buyer

In a different league to others that I looked at using !
Verified Buyer

Incredibly easy to order, fast delivery, and foam is very high quality.
Andrew Roberts
Verified Buyer

Found the ordering process to be very quick and easy. Will use eFoam again when needed.
Rachel Critchell
Verified Buyer

I found it very easy to put my order through, I hope it will be delivered quickly and be in good order
Geraldine Dougall
Verified Buyer

I dont watch videos, I often shout at my laptop. Your site is an exception - really helpful videos - watch them it saved me making a basic mistake - so how often do you order new sofa cushions? Easy ordered in under 20 mins - thank you
Verified Buyer

Quick & easy to order, quick to pay, excellent service
Timothy Hughes
Verified Buyer

I searched many sites but only eFoam could offer the product choice I needed. The website and checkout was very easy to use.
Debra Eyre
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and delivery. Thank you
Sansao Campos
Verified Buyer

Cheap, very easy web page to access and browse and fantastic way to shop FOAM, delivery free for most of my shop, receive at my door step.... well for me is just perfect.
Valerie Carr
Verified Buyer

I ordered the foam. Delivery was excellent; quality was excellent; price was good. The option to order exact measurements is priceless in these days of 'standard' sizes. Altogether a happy customer :)
Paul Poyser
Verified Buyer

Easy and friendly to use website also good products will be telling friends to use them for sure
Analyn Quintos