eFoam Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Kavan Olbison
Verified Buyer

These guys are mental, totally foaming at the mouth.
Paul Lowndes
Verified Buyer

I can sleep in my car when out and about now 😂
Cedric Faulkner
Verified Buyer

I knew I needed a piece of foam that was particular in shape and size to improve my wife's comfort in the car. I assumed I would have to buy an approximation and then "hand tailor" it. To my surprise and delight the site offered me the opportunity to select what I needed from a very wide range of shapes. It then allowed, and, importantly, guided me as to the foam I should use. Finally I was able to direct the precise dimensions. The outstanding flexibility has now broadened my choice in other areas knowing that I can exactly adapt items to my requirements.
Nina Thompson
Verified Buyer

Prompt response from email query. Very simple user friendly web page. Looking forward to receiving my order tomorrow. Thank you.
Taher Mulla
Verified Buyer

Items were very well presented with enough information to make the correct product selection
D S CORRIE
Verified Buyer

Can't give 5 stars yet as I've only just placed the order. I'm attempting a reupholstering of 8 dining chairs. Nervous, so sought advice and discovered the lady who answered was so immediately knowledgeable and helpful I was made confident that I was dealing with experts.
Mike Politis
Verified Buyer

I found the site, pricing and staff to be excellent and I will definitely order again.
Verified Buyer

Great price, great foam, great service
Raymond Gibson
Verified Buyer

Very easy, simple, and precise to order, thoroughly recommended!
Nicole Lacourse
Verified Buyer

Used before, very quick delivery and precise cutting of foam. Happy customer :)
Adam Webb
Verified Buyer

Clear website which is easily accessible. Helpful videos and guides to support the buying process.
Lyndsey Myers
Verified Buyer

Seems reasonable price and love the discount for buying multiple. Hope the delivery and product live up to the first contact with you
Pauline Mcshea
Verified Buyer

Free quick delivery...good prices...buy one get second half price..efficient service....easy to use order system
JANET SCAIFE
Verified Buyer

This is the second time I have used eFoam because the first time was so good. I wasn't sure about sizing, or the foam I needed, but their friendly staff helped me all the way and I got just what I was looking for. This time I have put the order in by the internet, their instructions are very easy to follow and I am confident I will receive exactly what I want again.
Mike Crocker
Verified Buyer

We purchased 1 eFoam replacement cushion,just to see if would be ok, it arrived within 2 days, we were so pleased with the quality and the excellent service that we have ordered 2 more to complete our set.

Our daughter is probably going to order in the next few weeks.
Chris Hutton-Ashkenny
Verified Buyer

Having done extensive searches on line I found eFoam the cheapest when postage was included.
Rachele Aldworth
Verified Buyer

Ease of use of site and useful tips
Sheila Sutton
Verified Buyer

The previous product I had from you was ideal for my requirement and it arrived very quickly.
Verified Buyer

Website was easy to use.
Jon Roberts
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and easy website to order exactly what you want
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 11,717 reviews