eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
great service very easy to use web site THANK YOU
Posted 1 hour ago
Delighted at how easy it was to fill in order. Looking forward to receiving order, and trusting it will be as easy.
Easy website to use, clear explanations of product and good prices
Simple and easy to use website and free delivery, brilliant previous reviews and reasonably priced!
Web site is very easy to use and the videos are extremely informative.
Very good easy to use website. I wasn’t sure what I needed but the customising options took me through easily and I’ve ordered exactly what I need. Will certainly use you again for my next project.
Wonderful service. No hidden extras. Price direct on site with there sizing option. Brilliant. Thank you guys
I placed a bespoke order on the website by mistake and called them up about 5 minutes later to cancel. They answered very quickly and cancelled the order, no questions asked. Made me feel comfortable about using them in the future once I'm ready to actually order!
A comprehensive range, sensibly displayed without irrelevant windows, offers or interruptions. It does what it says on the tin...good quality foam, reliable delivery and customer service and a reasonably priced. Why would i go elsewhere when efoam do exactly what I want, how I want and when I want ? :) Needless to say the product is first rate as well as the service. Thanks efoam :)
Always reliable and quick delivery.
Very straightforward ordering system. Great that delivery is free!
Fantastically easy to use website. Wish everyones website could be so straight forward. This is the third time we have used eFoam and cannot recommend enough.
Very simple and efficient ordering process, let’s hope delivery will quick…
Great service, used this company several times now, never had any problems!
Easy to use web site, easy step by step guidance on how to order, even videos to show you how to measure. Used them before and great service
Easy to navigate website. Prompt service. Will use again!
What a great choice of shapes and styles cut to your size and free delivery and competitive pricing. Thank you
I would have to say that they were brilliant, they had just what I wanted it was quick and easy simple really, they have every thing you need,Thanks guy's for making my life easier. .
i found eFoams website very easy to use placing my order. super quick delivery and good quality foam.
Efoam appears to be by far the most affordable foam supplier located on the internet. Their website was very easy to use with diagrams to ensure the correct dimensions of custom foam. No other high street company were able to offer the same service for a single sheet of foam for my desired dimensions. Once complete I will post a picture of my completed bay window seat. Thank you
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,886 reviews