eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Cameron here from Collins Creations 3D (3D printing manufacturer based in Cornwall). After ordering some of eFoam's polyethylene sheets for our clients to prototype with, they were really pleased with the quality and choices made available through the website at the time. Collins Creations 3D has since used eFoam to combat the recent COVID-19 outbreak by utilising their materials into our proprietary PPE designs and products. Along with us, they have helped to save lives. Thanks eFoam!!
Really easy and simple process to order. Well explained in term of measurements needed.
Easy to use, clear and concise measuring instructions, decent price
A very quick and simple transaction even in these difficult corona times
With such a wide range of properties there is an eFoam product for every one.
Very easy to use, great price
I have used this company before.Which speaks for itself.Product quality is excellent and delivery prompt. A*****
I liked the idiots-guide video... especially the top-tip about adding another inch in thickness !
Easy to order. Quick response to question. Happy so far
eFoam are always fast and efficient. I've been using them for years for both my business needs and personal requirements. I always recommend to friends and family too. Really easy to use website as well. eFoam every time.
Really easy to navigate and great prices
We ordered a cot mattress cut to measure whic arrived quickly and in perfect condition and the fit couldn't have been better. We just ordered a couple more cut to measure mattresses for a van we are kitting out where we want the mattress to alternate from seats to sleeping. We would very highly recommend eFoam. Fantastic products and service! Thank you.
Clear product details and explanation, easy to understand picture of measurements, simple checkout procedure.
Tried other web sites started to lose the will to live came across yours so easy and I’m still alive! Thank you 😊 Terry Francis
Good website easy to work out how much foam you need with the visual once you put your measurements in and also very good price.
Quick and easy to order. Free delivery too!! Excellent.
Great site with a terrific range of goals for all purposes. Easy to understand different types and grades and utilisation of foam. Simple payment and delivery system. All this and very reasonable prices. Thank you efoam.
Fast delivery, quality product. Accurate sizing.
Using eFoam for the first time, I found the Web Page and it's ordering instructions, to be very clear and informative. The instant pricing facility, I found particularly useful. I feel confident that the eFoam product will match the eCommerce Web presentation.
What an excellent and simple website, prices are great too.
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 21,057 reviews