eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
Great website , simple to understand and navigate
Looking forward to products arriving
Posted 1 hour ago
I was recommended by a friend who is an upholsterer...the order process couldn't have been easier although I would have had the length showing as the horizontal front section and the width as the oblique/isometric side. BUT I loved having the 3D graphic as it allowed me to double check visually which I find so much easier. I was only going to order one piece for my daughters GCSE project, BUT as the order process was so easy, I am going to make some cushions for our dining table benches; a project that I've been meaning to do for 4 years!!
Website was very clear and helped you choose the correct shape, size and density of foam for the required purpose. Lots of wee helpful guides along the way puts you at ease with your purchase. Can’t wait to receive my new cushions.
Easy to purchase what I needed. After shopping around I found eFoam offered me the best price for what I wanted and free delivery too! Can't wait to get the foam for my garden furniture!
I am so pleased to have found this site. The clear concise description of each different category of foam and its recommended usage was invaluable in helping me make a decision on which type to buy for my project.
As someone who is always looking for the best price, after countless searches now I just go to efoam as they have the best price and quality. And free delivery is a great benifits.
Good Service - Quick Delivery - We have used you before are are happy to recommend you to anyone -
Very easy website, excellent service, a pleasure to do business with.
Great company for ordering bespoke foam products. Great customer service when foam didn't arrive due to issues with the postal service. They instantly shipped out a new package, free of charge. I would highly recommend.
Easy to order with plenty of sizes that can be cut to your preferred size and delivered promptly .. couldn't be easier will order again from this seller
straight forward easy to use website,have used this company before and have just returned for more goods..the first mattress was so good that i have recommended to friends and also to people on volkswagen transporter forums..a very good company to deal with....does exactly what it says on the tin.
Easy to use website. Rang customer services to check my choice, they were very knowledgeable and helpful
Easy to use site, recommended.
Always very prompt service and never any problems
Did not have any problems with ordering from eFoam. Transaction was extremely quick and I am therefore very happy. Thankyou.
Love using eFoam they have the best quality and best customer service you could ask for. H, Handmade By H Worcestershire.
I've bought a couple things from eFoam now and their service, prices and delivery is always great. I'm very appreciative of what they provide, thank you.
Great products have recommended to many people. Always arrives on time
Site is very easy to use. Thank you to lady who answered my telephone query, on a Saturday afternoon. Knowledgeable and very helpful.
One of the simplest on line stores to use. Lots of info to help make the right choice. It's the attention to detail that makes a difference. Prices are great too!
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 24,950 reviews