eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

Crafting Capers
Crafting Capers
Verified Buyer

I have a small business, customers want their purchases quickly. eFoam provides efficient, accurate ordering, fast delivery and excellent customer service. eFoam supports small business!
Susan Thomas
Susan Thomas
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality product, fast service and a great price. What more could you want?
Isabel Santafe
Isabel Santafe
Verified Buyer

efoam provided me with a happy, fast experience and i'm sure it will be substantial, easy and fun for my son's project! i felt very safe with the payment, which not the case for other sites. usually i would use Amazon but it did not have the specialty of this website!
Peter Scott
Verified Buyer

Bought a new flight bag for my camera equipment but obviously no padded compartments like a dedicated camera bag but with a sheet of efoams packaging foam I have made my own purpose made compartments for £19.50 including next day delivery. Fantastic and a superb website.
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website with clear and comprehensive info. Delivery is fast and product is as ordered.
Posted 1 hour ago
Timothy Garwood
Verified Buyer

Simple ordering and payment process.Top Quality goods
Verified Buyer

I wasn't quite sure what foam would be best to use as packing for our bespoke custom electric bass guitars. I was particularly keen to ensure that whatever foam we ordered would not cause a reaction with the satin finish of our bass guitars. As we ship most of our basses to customers outside the UK, it was also very important that we chose a foam that would be rigid enough to cushion the head stock of the bass within the hard case during transit. The eFoam salesperson was incredibly helpful, talking me through the various options and tech specs for each type of foam they felt may suit our needs. We've now been confidently using eFoam to pack our unique basses for almost a year, and are very happy with the product and excellent service we've received! Kirsty Cowe, Overwater Basses
Verified Buyer

Fantastic advise when spoke to a member off staff
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering service can't wait to get going on my project when the foam is received!
Julie Carwardine
Verified Buyer

Super easy website and perfect for so many scenarios. Loved the calculation page and how I could save my details.
Stephen Payne
Verified Buyer

After searching on line I came across eFoam and have been very impressed with the prices when comparing with other companies. We had a quick and simple ordering process and a range of delivery option. I will recommend eFoam to my colleagues.
David Haddleton
Verified Buyer

Good customer service. Explained and advised what i wanted to know.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order online. Hope I'll be just as happy when foam arrives
Jonathon Pearce
Verified Buyer

Simple and easy to use website with enough options to get the correct sizing and quantities for any job or packaging. Like how the discount is applied. Also phoned with question and it was quickly answered by friendly staff.
Carol Kenward
Verified Buyer

The website was extremely easy to use and when I contacted you on your freephone number I was given very helpful, friendly advice on the product I was choosing. It made my purchase straightforward and I am looking forward to sleeping on my foam cushions when I'm camping this year!
Gary Nimmo

Quick easy ordering process
Fred Holland
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service, good quality and value for money.
Diane Bannister

Great service
excellant ordering system
good quality
Many thanks
makes our lives easier
Peter Jones
Verified Buyer

Excellent product very good customer service will use again in a heartbeat
Yvonne Scoble
Verified Buyer

Very easy service not to complicated to get what I want and very reasonable price too
Kenneth Milne
Verified Buyer

very easy ordering and having used the products before, find them excellent quality and excellent value for money. Would certainly use again without any problem.
Brian Cooper
Verified Buyer

very good web site, looking forward to rejuvenating our old sofa and giving it a new lease of life.
Ola Fines
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and tidy website.
eFoam is rated 4.85 based on 12,009 reviews