eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

How would you rate eFoam?

(optional)

Alex Kirkpatrick
Alex Kirkpatrick
Verified Buyer
"Great quality foam which is excellent for packaging sculptures. It cuts easily with a sharp knife and provides good support for heavy items. The delivery was also very fast and free which is a welcome bonus. Many thanks!"
Sheila Smith
Sheila Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy web site ,no problems each time I have ordered."
Alexis Wylie
Alexis Wylie
Verified Buyer
"efoam has to be the best kept secret. We've created a kids lair with a giant mattress & shaped back bolsters where they hang out reading and playing board games. On another project we created an outdoor retreat within a giant vaulted open sided roof space with 4 side by side mattresses and back bolsters upholsered with sturdy deckchair striped canvas - perfect lazy afternoons and open air camping hideaway."
Stuart Reid
Verified Buyer
"My third order from Efoam.co.uk, very satisfied with the speedy and seamless service. Have recommended this site on many occasions."
Mike Fieldsend
Verified Buyer
"quote "you get what it says on the tin" . Website very clear and easy to use. Last time the product arrived as requested, what more can you ask?"
Hanna Stewart
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to choose, competitive prices and well described info on the foam available. Over 50 and still could manage without help. Thank you guys"
Clare McClintock
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a product to transform into a luxurious dog bed for my elderly, loyal but large hound. This is the perfect option and means I don't have to pay out a fortune!"
Mishkin Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was excellent and very informative when I rang up - the choices were made clear and I'm sure the order will be of good quality"
Christine Watson
Verified Buyer
"Website very easy to use and very informative would not hesitate to recommend or use again"
Terry Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Easy & very helpful site lots of choices. I wanted to cover an old dressing table stool & was really happy with the price can't wait to receive. Even get free delivery can't ask for more. Will definitely use again."
Chris Pretty
Verified Buyer
"I'd browsed several different suppliers from a Google search for 'self-adhesive foam', but eFoam's website was so easy to navigate and place an order that there really was no choice!"
Sean Duvall
Verified Buyer
"I've needed to buy foam on a number of occasions. eFoam have always had it in stock and delivered promptly. They are my one stop shop for all things foamy"
James Cullum
Verified Buyer
"Always a great service from efoam with quick delivery and good prices"
Joe Butler
Verified Buyer
"Had what I wanted and made it easy to order"
Julia Walton
Verified Buyer
"Very simple-to-use website. It took just minutes to locate and order what I required. Thank you!"
Kathy Randell
Verified Buyer
"I have used eFoam several times and find the service excellent. Ordering is easy and the delivery is quick and efficient."
Hannah Hutchins-Morant
Verified Buyer
"always able to get the items i need, quick delivery and good quality. A happy customer!"
Mary Grice
Verified Buyer
"Consistently high quality products, very competitive pricing and great delivery service - perfect!"
"Easy to navigate website, well organised !!"
STUART BARRETT
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use & excellent value for money"
Ugnius Kacenauskas
Verified Buyer
"I'm currently a student at the University of Hertfordshire, doing my final major project and I needed to find a specific type of foam to go into my project box. I couldn't find the right thickness or colour anywhere and then I stumbled upon eFoam. They had the right type of foam, thickness and colour. Its going to make my project that much better. Thank you and will definitely be shopping here in the future. Great website and products."
"We are doing a contact for Coca Cola and efoam responded to our needs and delivered exactly what was required. we were so impressed we have come back to order again.."
"Great range of products and simple-to-use ordering process made getting the exact items I needed fast and easy"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 14,810 reviews