eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
Barbara Harris
"Just placed my second order. My first order was delivered within a couple of days and I cannot believe the quality and the difference the new seat pads have made to my sofa, hence the second order for my other sofa. Brilliant!"
Ash Redman
"Excellent service. Top quality product and fast delivery."
Jacob Chandler
"Really easy site to use, even on mobile and quick service. Returning customer and undoubtedly I'll be back!"
"Recommended by a friend. Easy to navigate website. Helpful videos. Cut to measure options which were great for my re-upholstery project. Fab."
Posted 9 minutes ago
"Easy to use website with clear instructions"
Posted 40 minutes ago
"The website was easy to use. However I have been asked to review before I have had delivery πŸ€”. Can’t really comment yet on service or product πŸ™„"
"This is a great service offering cut foam of all types and shapes. happy so far"
"Easy to order accurate size and shape. Good quality product and efficient delivery."
"Great product, fast delivery, good communication, would definitely recommend."
"I bought acoustic foam for Cinema Room recently - wonderful product, good quality, value for money and matches description. Really pleased with quick delivery too."
"eFoam’s website makes it easy for you to find exactly what you need. I was very pleased to see that it recommends the foam you need for the right purpose.πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Very easy to order my foam requirements, very happy customer."
"This is the 5th time i have purchased from eFoam, the e website is really easy to use and provides loads of helpful advice in relation to correctly measuring and selecting the right foam for my needs. I have had many different foam types and they have always arrived promptly. The products themselves have always be perfect and durable!! Thank u!!"
"Simple and easy to use website. Super quick to order with no hassle."
"Amazingly easy to fill in my requirements on the website. Delivered promptly and as expected."
"VERY EASY WEBSITE TO FOLLOW LOOKING FORWARD TO RECIEVING MY ORDER AS THE COMPANY WAS RECOMENDED TO ME FROM AN EXTREAMLY SATISFIED CUSTOMER."
"Very easy to order, with good guidance on what to choose. Free delivery is the icing on the cake. Thanks"
"One of the easiest site I have used in a long time, Found what I needed in no time at all and was all done within a few minutes."
"Website was excellent withclear and concise information.I managed to complete my order in a few short minutes. Paying with paypal in a boon also."
"Website so easy to use. Ordered what I needed in minutes! Free delivery too."
"Used eFoam before and back again as a very satisfied customer - excellent service."
"After looking around locally and looking on eBay I still found that efoam was the best deal."
"Good website, easy to choose what you need. Still waiting to see the delivery process as well"
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 17,655 reviews