eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Gregory Prescott
"This is the first time I’ve heard about efoam. I went to the website after a google search and it just made what I wanted so easy to choose. I will definitely be shopping again there and I’m telling all my sound engineer friends about them. Hats off guys!!!"
Itzo Kazbo
"Cheapest place to source foam in the uk, easy to use website, excellent quality & quick delivery! I use regularly to source foam for my small craft business & would highly recommend"
Clare Chapman
"I have use foam for my small business for several years now. Their website is easy to use, plus they offer keen prices and excellent customer service if you need to speak to anyone. Thanks, eFoam!"
"Brilliant range of high quality products with knowledgeable, useful, friendly staff to answer questions."
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Best prices online! Easy to use website with all the detail you need to make the right foam choice for your needs."
"Very easy ordering system with great choice of foam and foam shapes. Thank you"
"Nice and clear website. Easy to achieve what you went on the site for. The lady I spoke with was also very helpful."
"I love the foam that I order. I use it as part of a holistic health product for women and always say how comfortable the cushion that I use to make the foam with is."
"I have used eFoam a number of times. The memory foam mattress toppers are excellent and the service is efficient. I would recommend them"
"Have not got it yet but i know it will be good not many place now that you can order the size mattress or foam shapes you need thank you very much so happy"
"v good service, order arrived quickly, quality product"
"Easy to use website. good price and quick delivery. Using foam for hobby work and it is good quality, breathable and good density. Which is why I am ordering more :)"
"Easy to use ordering tool. excellent and quick to get what you want 5 star"
"Very easy order system, pleased with the product"
"Very happy with ease of use of website!"
"What great customer service! There is always a friendly member of staff on the end of the phone to help with any queries. Mandy even called me back as she was on the other line when I called. FAB!!"
"Yesterday I took my sofa cushion covers into efoam as I was unsure of taking the measurements myself. I was greeted by Angie who immediately gave up her seat as I am disabled & found a chair for my aunt. I explained that I don't sleep because of my illness and spend a long time lying on my sofa which was looking very flat and "sad" Angie took me to see and try out all of the foams that they had, based on the information I gave to her Angie advised me to have a certain one explaining fully why. She said she would have them made ASAP for my comfort and would ring when they were ready approx 4 hrs later she telephoned to say they were ready. I have just returned with my cushions that Angie loaded into my car for me, they are nicely filled out the wrinkles are gone and more importantly they are really comfy. My sofa looks as good as new. I couldn't have had better service from efoam, Angie was kind and caring and went out of her way to help. Thank you Angie and all at efoam I will certainly recommend you"
"Easy to use website and ordering process. Good background information on usage of foam type. Simples."
"A great choice of products, made to measure and very easy to deal with"
"I have used efoam several times by putting sizes in the website and sending templates in and every time I have received great service"
"I have now placed a second order from eFoam as I was so pleased with my first order of 4cm acoustic tiles. They were so easy to paste into place and cut to an appropriate shape. Of course, I liked the price of these and that of my second order of adhesive-backed foam strips."
"A very prompt and professional service, precisely cut packaging which presents our premium products perfectly!"
"Great services as always. Never have a problem all items are as requested and described."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 19,300 reviews