eFoam Reviews

Read eFoam Reviews

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Anne Mountney
eFoam 5 star review on 20th May 2020
James Antrobus
More Photos & Videos
Just ordered another 2 foam cushions after being very satisfied with my first order.
Easy ordering and prompt delivery.
Would highly recommend.
Very good selection of foams. Bought one for our unusual sized dogs bed but can’t comment on the product yet as I haven’t recieved it.
Have ordered 3 times with efoam and have been delighted with the quality of the foam ordered and the efficient service
Plenty of custom sizes to choose from, fast delivery.
Efoam are my go to company whenever I need replacement cushion pads. I have purchased from them before and have always been pleased with their professionalism and speedy service.
Easy to use site with full explanations on all foams. Amazing discount. I will definitely use again and I have already recommended friends.
The website is very informative and very easy to use. The goods were delivered very quickly and were exactly as ordered. Our furniture looks great and the medium strength was right for our sofa.
Why did I not know about these guys. So easy to use. Might just go foam mad now!
a very easy transaction can't wait to try it out I will do another review once tried thanks
Very easy to use
Website is so easy to navigate. Detailed info on all types of foam, making it easier to choose what you need. Wouldn’t order from anywhere else.
i HAVE TO ADMIT THAT ORDERING WAS EXCELLENT AND EASY. i WOULD HAVE LIKED MORE INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF FOAM, WHICH I UNDERSTAND WOULD BE DIFFICULT UNLESS YOU SAT ON IT. OVERALL JUST WAITING FOR DELIVERY.
Website very easy to understand
never had to buy foam before, first time to restore an old chair .... my wife says - got to efoam - they are the best ... so , if i trots ... . Using the site was a dream, simple, concise and professional it was almost too good to be true , brilliant, i've already told friends to check it out.

regards

Glenn
I have been using E foam for 4 years at least and it is VERY user friendly. Delivery is always prompt and I have never had to complain about anything. I always recommend this firm and never need to go anywhere else.
Elaine Pringle (All Sewn up, Todmorden)
Easy to use website, although I was creating an easy shape. I have used efoam a few times and find them to be reliable.
User friendly website, very good choice of foam material and easy to select. Very reasonable prices with free delivery.
Website is clear. Easy to use. PayPal checkout let's me feel sure that its a safe website to use. Hopefully once my item arrives completes my positive experience
Everything is explained clearly and the instructions are good.
Unable to order on iphone so phoned but only able to order on line talked through process and reordered on laptop very helpfull
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 22,633 reviews