eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

John Boyes
John Boyes
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, quality product, good product descriptions on web site, thank you eFoam. Rod Boyes"
Melanie Munro
Melanie Munro
Verified Buyer
"i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others"
"A very easy website to navigate with precise instructions. It was very nice to see product prices including VAT at the outset so no hidden costs, another very important bonus FREE DELIVERY!!"
John Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"so much better than the old foam in our boat bedding, and at a great price."
Wayne Timms
Verified Buyer
"We recently purchased foam for our caravan and it was excellence quality I did have a issue with the stockigett but this was resolved very quickly. This is why I have returned to purchase additional items"
Trevor Brown
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate & understand website with excellent product info"
EDWARD LATES
Verified Buyer
"My wife is on Dyalisis 3 times a week for 4 hours at each session,complained about here back,and nurse told her to get a pillow to releave the pain,as it has worked for so many people,many thanks"
Darren Letford
Verified Buyer
"efoam was cheaper than the high street and offered a far superior selection of products that will suit everybody needs. I would highly recommend them."
David Stubbs
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price - easy peasy to order!"
Peter Morgan
Verified Buyer
"The ability to customise the foam padding needed for my business has saved me time and money and with the speedy delivery times means I know I am never going to be without."
"This is a brilliant website easy to use and order. Having the pre-order shapes made the order process simple. I got money off for ordering two sets of foam for my dinning benches, so am very happy!"
Alan Webber
Verified Buyer
"Very easy site to use with a very good choice of materials and helpful advice"
Jill Northfield
Verified Buyer
"I found e-Foam on an internet search and it was so easy to order new foam for the replacement cushion in a newly acquired chair. Bonus is, there is no huge delivery charge as with some sites."
Graham Everitt
"easy to use site"
Stephen Kaye
Verified Buyer
"A very good website, excellent ordering instructions with video and a quality product at very good prices."
Michael Galvin
Verified Buyer
"Contacted via eBay to request a sample of a certain type of foam and they were happy to help. The sample arrived and I proceeded to place and order (for a different type of foam after a bit more research) from their website which is very user-friendly and makes everything easy for you. Can't recommend these guys enough. Looking forward to completing my "tool box organiser" project when my roam arrives."
Karen Warcup
Verified Buyer
"Really fast delivery and cushions were exactly what I wanted. A perfect fit, it's like having a new couch !!"
Rosie Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Web site was easy to understand and ordering made simple. Trust goods will reach their full potential when received."
Sheila Young
Verified Buyer
"They had just what I'd been looking everywhere for! The website is easy to use and very responsive. Free delivery and no problems with the order. If only all my purchases were this easy!"
"The product (foam sheets) were delivered on time, and are of a high quality. Staff service was excellent, a five star service!"
"the website although a little dated is very easy to use. the process of selecting the correct foam and inputting your dimensions is a doddle. speedy delivery too."
Kimberley Redwood
Verified Buyer
"efoam is a fantastic site that offers a cut to order service ideal for refurbishing chairs etc. the site itself is easy to use offering 2 delivery options 1x free and the other next day. fantastic"
ALEX BENNETT
Verified Buyer
"Waiting delivery but the Web site was excellent, clear and very easy to use."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 13,702 reviews