eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate eFoam?

John Boyes
John Boyes
Verified Buyer
"Fast service, quality product, good product descriptions on web site, thank you eFoam. Rod Boyes"
Melanie Munro
Melanie Munro
Verified Buyer
"i have used efoam a few times, I have always had excellent service, brilliant delivery, would and have recommended to others"
"A very easy website to navigate with precise instructions. It was very nice to see product prices including VAT at the outset so no hidden costs, another very important bonus FREE DELIVERY!!"
Brian Bird
Verified Buyer
"I have used E FOAM before and will pass this information on to my friends.I have been highly satisfied with my recent order and will continue in the future. Thankyou eform."
Peter Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Really simple to use website which made choosing my foam and sizes really easy..."
Sophie Bashford
Verified Buyer
"a brilliant service but good value for money"
"Good customer service advice by phone and easy to use website!"
Honor McConchie
Verified Buyer
"When I have ordered previously the website is easy to use, the cushions came very promptly and were extremely accurately cut. I couldn’t have been happier."
Lesley Aldridge
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website, user friendly. I was able to workout the size I needed on the calculator and had a very happy bonus of another metre for an incredibly cheap price. Looking forward to receiving my foam, if it arrives in good condition I will certainly be using this site again."
Christine Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Great quick service. No problems with order. Good quality products"
Grahame Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Simple to order simple to understand can't wait to receive my order"
"It was so easy to order. Great instructions and help boxes. Would definitely use again."
Andrew McBride
Verified Buyer
"We have two Multiyork sofas. We bought new seat cushions for one in November. Brilliant. Now doing the other one."
Neil David
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality foam, simple site to use, great prices, problem free delivery. So easy to use. What else could anybody want"
Margaret Chambers
Verified Buyer
"A very easy to use web site that enabled us to put in all the measurements we needed to achieve a quick quote. Thank you"
Anthony Harris
Verified Buyer
"Returning customer excellent product, fast delivery, no hassle buying"
Chloe Storey
Verified Buyer
"Simple and easy to use site."
Charles Graham
"very easy to order and helpful hints and measurements page"
Robert Bowen
Verified Buyer
"We both had lots of question for what we needed, and we got lots of great advice. Along with great prices and free delivery on what we wanted it was a no brainer; so we placed our order:) We look forward to it's arrival. Many thanks so far. The Bowen's"
Charles Graham
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order with great hints and help online"
Roy Sumner
Verified Buyer
"Whenever I order from eFoam the site is so quick and easy to use. The products are always as required and arrive in rapid time with free carriage. What more could any buyer want or expect? Excellent service."
"Great to be able to get foam for my sofa bench to avoid a numb bum!"
John Hargreaves
Verified Buyer
"so much better than the old foam in our boat bedding, and at a great price."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 13,721 reviews