eFoam Reviews

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way
Bilston
WV14 7LH

Tell us how eFoam made you happy
eFoam 5 star review on 27th February 2024
eFoam 5 star review on 31st August 2023
Andy A Windsor
eFoam 5 star review on 8th August 2023
Sylvia Wheeler
We stumbled across eFoam whilst looking for acoustic material. They seemed a lot cheaper than the alternative companies, and had a huge range, so we gave them a call. They were extremely helpful and suggested we pop down and see them where they could show us some samples (simple enough as they are only a few miles away). When we got there we were dealt with by Charlie & Ange who provided lots of great advice (excellent customer service and product knowledge); we even saved quite a few quid! We purchased the recommended acoustic foam and ordered some further products which we hadn’t considered. These were delivered the next day (on a Saturday). Halfway through the job we realised we’d miscalculated and needed a few more bits. No problem! A quick call to eFoam and the extras were shipped for next day delivery. Absolutely amazing! To say we are very happy with eFoam (in particular Charlie & Ange) is a huge understatement. We have a couple more projects coming up and eFoam will be our immediate ’go to’. Thank you, Charlie and Ange, we will see you again soon. Exceptional service - highly recommended.
Pleased with previous order but did not receive acknowledgement of my order as expected.please can you ensure that I receive one this time . Thank you
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service and very quick delivery of bespoke size cushion interiors. Debbie L was super efficient after my initial enquiry. Would highly recommend this company.
Since I first used eFoam about 3 years ago, I don't look anywhere else. Straightforward and reliable.
Excellent help on phone , good service
Quick and easy, measurements easy to enter and all straightforward , just how i like it
A clear and concise online website. Easy to use and with helpful instructions. Thank you
Ordered the cut to size foam for 2x 3seater sofas and the eFoam was absolutely perfect as continuous cushions. Covered them with soft dark grey throws. Used for 3 years and never lost it's springy bounce. Highly recommended.
eFoam 5 star review on 27th February 2024 eFoam 5 star review on 27th February 2024
Have used eFoam previously to order foam for pack boxes to transport delicate equipment. Easy ordering process with ability to bespoke measurements. Easy.
Just received my first order. Exactly sized and good foam. So impressed, have just placed my second order.
A real human being answered the phone, helped me patiently with a technical qurey and a few minutes later I have now ordered the foam. Many thanks!
I found the company on google. I was a little unsure of what foam material to use and emailed the company who replied very promptly with the relevent information. The order proceedure seems very straight forward. Looking forward to the delivery of the product.
Brilliant range/stock
Easy detailed ordering. Sample products delivered v. quickly
Very quick delivery for a 25" x 25" reflex foam rectangle and just what I needed to replace foam in a fold up mattress bed. Will be ordering 2 more. Thank you
Brilliant service especially from Debbie - Marie Calzolari
Found the website easy to understand and helpful
Very easy to use website. Descriptions of types and shapes of foam easy to understand. Will use again.
Simple and straightforward to order.
First time purchase for custom campervan cushions, recommended by a friend. Easy, helpful online service, looking forward to receiving.
Returning customer, foam is great quality comfy and keeps its shape well.
eFoam is rated 4.9 based on 31,016 reviews