eFoam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend eFoam

0800 0439990

info@efoam.co.uk

Unit 20 Barton Ind ParkEtruria Way

Tell us how eFoam made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
Ash Redman
"Excellent service. Top quality product and fast delivery."
Jacob Chandler
"Really easy site to use, even on mobile and quick service. Returning customer and undoubtedly I'll be back!"
Malwina Torkowska
"I am really happy with your company really fast delivery and a high standard of the product and your accustic tiles are a good decoration in my house. I need to change them because children destroyed them but i still like them and i will buy it again. I recommend"
"we used your foam before and found it to be very good quality."
"Website was very easy to use .. hope the foam is just as good"
"Website informative and easy to follow. Straight forward process, I entered the measurements and was happy with the quote provided. The order process and checkout was simple and easy to use. Looking forward to receiving my order."
"Very good service and easily navigated website."
"Looking around the internet, I found eFoam has very competitive price compared to other similar shops. Great I could get it cut to size and made from quality materials. I will be back for more."
"Service is quick efficient and helpful always come to E Foam for related products"
"The first order for a cot mattress came very quickly and the quality so good that I chose efoam for replacement filler for the worn-out cushions on my leather sofa. Website is very helpful."
"Simple website but should explain why you have to have a smaller top than bottom for a window seat ...."
"Very comprehensive website, easy to navigate and clear instructions on how to measure and order size of foam required, also very competitive prices, recommended company."
"I have used eFoam on several previous occasions and have to say that not only is the website easy to use the prices are very competitive."
"The website is very easy to use, delivery is speedy and the foam is of very good quality."
"I found the website fairly easy to navigate. My order went through without a hitch. The goods arrived sooner than expected and in perfect condition."
"Great Service and Products"
"Excellent site, simple and very straightforward to use."
"Great service, will shop again !!"
"Quick and easy to order the shape and size of cushion required. Questions are answered promptly. Now just waiting for the order!"
"Easy to order and free delivery"
"Easy to use great service and delivery"
"The quality of the foam for the price cannot be matched and the free postage is an added bonus and not very often offered in this day and age."
"This is the second time I have used eFoam. The website is so easy, helping me decide which foam to buy, there is a fantastic visual age to make sure you have the right dimensions in the right place. Delivery was prompt and the order was exactly as I hoped. Fantastic job eFoam team."
eFoam is rated 4.86 based on 16,765 reviews